Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by memyselfndI

🤣🤣    Debina Maam nd Resepect for GC???? Since when? She never leaves any chance to insult him on National TV and always trying to potray that she is upper hand in their relationship nd GC is just a puppet who is always willing to dance to her Tunes!
BTW if she really feels bad abt it then she should not have supported Tanaaz on deciding the penalty for the Winning Team!   

🤣🤣 i agree with u ... it is like PATI VRATA NAARI GC PAR HAI BHAARI 🤣🤣 she shud have not supported Tanaaz ... usko support karke apne aapk ko SATI SAVITRI dikha diya 🤣🤣
@ all : Pls , no bashing this time ...  I dont wanna see this thread closed  😆

BTW  , was the punishment awarded  In Sunday's episode  ??? I think i missed it 

How can dey give such penalties  ????We live in a society  ruled by man  ,  you can never ignore this fact  ...  Didn't the gals feel ashamed or  awkward to give such punishments 😕

And i would   not want the girls  to massage the men  either   , atleast on a  national channel for god's sake  ...

Hope we wont have such awkward punishements in future 

i dont find any fun in touching feet of wife!!sumtime this shows crosses all da limits
Posted: 10 years ago
i first saw Nisha stepping back and in the repeat saw DB too...they didnt actually show it properly...
Posted: 10 years ago
if a wife can touch her husband's feet, why cant a husband touch his wife's feet? Are you trying to say that the husband has a higher position than the wife. Excuse me but I thought in a husband-wife relationship they were equals. I didnt think Tanaaz was wrong in choosing that punishment. What century are you all living in. I dont think a wife should have to touch her husbands feet either.