i am feeling very sad

XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
i am feeling very sad for those who failed in the show the best dramebaaz left the show 
i am feeling very sad 
why they dont do 13 dramebaazes
 wanted that shurthi and anamitra wll be inside but they failed😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am also feeling sad to see those kids go.

I still can't digest the fact that Praneet has been chosen over Rahul, Praneet cannot act...he keeps smirking while acting...not happy with this decision of the judges and Rahul was an awesome actor.Edited by Mahek_No1 - 11 years ago
Praths_SA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even Bharti is really good and her last few perfomances were excellent. was really really sad shruti didn't make it too. praneet def should not have been chosen. he was favoured.
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
hey u guys why r u saying that praneet can't act praneet is my favortie damebaaz some dramwbaaz were not good damebaazes except paneet is good

gaga64 thumbnail
Praneet is the most annoying and d weakest link. unfair to the other children. even when he was acting with zoya, she did 99% he did 1% and got raving review. d others who put in heart into the act didn't get half d review. unfair!!!!
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think the word failed is not the right one to say on this situation! They may not have been selected but uts not them to failed! And about praneet, i quite agree! 
PROTIM21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Praneet doing nice job.. He deserves it...
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i think praneet should be eliminated first cause he just cute but he cant act,i mean there was so many other children who were much better deserving them him,anamitra,shruti,yash were good and they were eliminated,so its high time praneet should go out,he is very annoying at times..
gaga64 thumbnail
Last weekend they showed here the did kids with d drama kida. Chinmay was excellent but all he got from Sonali was " ah u r good" but when it came to Praneet who was his idotic self they went "ooo Praneet"  Come on Have a heart. all should be given a fair chance, Is Praneeth related to d producers???
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
why u all are blaming praneet he is so cute he is do very funny acting