Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update:15th April 2013

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.πŸ˜ƒI have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you all for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

15th April : "Natraj- Apasmar's defeat"

"Past, Present and future are with me... 3tatvas & 3 gunas are with me" says Shiva 
May the darkness be as darker or as ancient but the fire of knowledge destroys it in a second.

Then Mahadev grows in his size and his aura gleams, when Apasmar attacks Mahadev instead it gets a huge blow.
Then the dwarf gets up and Mahadev gets back to his original form. Apasmar challenges Mahadev that he couldn't possible be defeated.

Back at Vykunth:
Vishnu dev says that, along with  Pavrati devi's memories her 10 Mahavidyas too are lost in Apasmar. This moment Apasmar's powers are greater than all the devtas.
Naradji says if tat happens the world will be overshadowed by Apasmar- ignorance.

Back at Apasmar's cave... Shiva says untruth in the shadow of truth.. unjust in the shadow of just... are always nurtured. But to destroy it there will always  be a chance before the world.

Then Mahadev pucks off a strand of his hair and throws it down..from which another form of him appears... The essence of this world is in 'Nadvaram' which always sustains the world and will forever defeat it. It will compel Apasmar to keep it in limits.
And many such forms of Shiva appear with a damru playing in his hands.
 Apasmar feels terrible hearing the damru sound.

Back at patal.. Jal tries to get up, only to be stopped by Vrinda.
When she says that he need to rest which is inevitable he says that its a waste of time. Sleep can never be waste of time! A king ought to be fit for a better kingdom.

One would be weak both in mind and body...if not have sufficient sleep and rest each day.
And that his subjects are waiting for him and as a king he shouldn't be heedless to his subject.

Saying so Vrinda convinces Jal to have rest.

Jal questions her that she hasn't cleaned her wound she changes the topic saying that he need to be taking care of his wound...

Shiva says that then end is gonna come to Apasmar.

He stakes the Natraj posture and does his Natraj dance. (Which was beyond words...although Mohit did quite a few excellent steps I found someone else do the tougher oneπŸ˜›)

Hearing watching the Natraj dance Apasmar falls down 

Paravati devi feels a sense of peace this time in her meditation.. as she opens her eyes and sees Ganesh  who expects his mother would recognize him but she doesn't. She does feel a sense of attachment and pull towards the child. Thus he gets a clue that his father Mahadev has destroyed Apasmar.

The whole party arrives.. Lord Vishnu, Brhm dev along with Narad ji to pay their reverences towards Mahadev for defeating Apasmar not only for Parvati devi but also for the whole world.
SHiva says that Natraj may help them to defeat ignorance...but it is not at all the end f Apasmar.. with only meditation and yog can one defeat it!

Then Narayan tells Mahadev that they hid something from him.. Mahadev on that point says that it is Jalandhar!
He knows all abt Jal's birth, nam karan, how Jal kanya got killed on the hands of Indr dev, how Jal chose Shukrachary over ocean god, Jal's jal samadhi, getting to know abt his mother's murderer,  ...and hw he made himsself the king of asuras...he knows all!
He also knows that Jal has no clue abt who he is?

Nardji appreciates Mahadev for being do thoughtful even after having personal problems and take the Natraj form and dance for the sake of the world.

where as Nardji and tridev  discuss how to get down Jal.
Brhm dev asks why didn't he react to Jal's acts then... n which Mahadev tells that in his view  Jal has never done anything unjust or wrong and he avenges his mother's death and would give Indr his rightful punishment for his wrong deeds. 

HEaring all this Indr gets the shock of his life... even though Shiva knew all this he never said or reacted on Jal's unjust ways.
He feels that Mahadev is biased towards his own form Jal and that there is not righteousness left in the world.
(I fail to understand why are Tridev bearing Indra's crap!😑)

When Naradji tells  Shiva of the possible perils of Jal's asura army attack;  Mahadev tells that he'd intervene at the right time and since Jal is his own from he alone wouldn't be able to defeat him and its Adi Shakti who needs to take charge.
And there are 6 more levels for Parvati devi's memory to be retrived and that they need to have patience. 

Precap:

Shiv says to rishi Dhatich that there are difficult times yet to come.

Jal sees Vishnu idol at Patal and is furious about it upon which Vrinda says that its her deity.

Thanks for reading the WU

Regards
Sia

Edited by sankalp_prapti - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
one of the best episodes of DKDM... balanced. Natraj..outstanding..eventhough MR did few steps, but they were difficult enough for a non- professional dancer like him..πŸ‘ 
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
it was a nice epi
so now apasmar gone
we will get to see more of mahadev-parvati
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank you for the written update.
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks!

if anyone wants today's Natraj Dance music, PM me, I will send it to you
xxserenaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for update...in today episode mohit rocks...luv mohit angry looks..:-)
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Overall the episode was great. I happy, I got see little of Sonari and Ganu today.
i really liked jallu and vrinda scene and their beautiful smilewant to see more of them.
i really liked jallu and vrinda scene and their beautiful smilewant to see more of them.i really liked jallu and vrinda scene and their beautiful smilewant to see more of them.i really liked jallu and vrinda scene and their beautiful smilewant to see more of them. Edited by kisst - 11 years ago
Ranjusha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mahadev's Natraj avatar the best part of the epi. Apasmar brought down and now we can see Parvati been guided to the next stage of Ashtanga Yog. Superb episode. This week looks very promising.