mein aaya reee 😳

female: 

o mare aag na tu vaare 
aisa mohat rup saja re 
neele peele lal gulabi 
ho gaye nain gajara re

Try to find out those unknown people in lehenga

are gaare gaare gaare koi gaav aaya bhare 
finds out that those were none other than theor beloved😳(surya were rocking😳 & maasa & dadosa kya baat hai👏)

dholi jhamke dhol baja re - 2 

hooo - male 
Then they start dancing together😳

rangeelo maaro dholan dholna vee 

a ra ra ra a ra ra ra 
aayo re maaro dholna 
a aayo re aayo re aayo re maaro dholna 

chorus: 
gori aaye hain aaye hain sajan 
dekho kaisa milna ho gaya hai 
tere chehre se lagta hai jaise 
ek naya he chaman ho gaya hai 

heee sajanaaa(bkgrnd)

All was going well till then

Here Kajiri makes the entry😲

ho pardesi hamar - (looking at emily)😲

aayo babu ji ban ke 
pardesi hamar 😲
ems in dream thinking(i will dance next year)😳
arre baar baar baar tera sola srinkar 

kajiri tells only one srinkar is enough for u ' white saree😡
vo hai baji mera, mein hoon ganga ki dhar 😲

(everyone shocked😲) 

Kajiri beating the dhol

rangeelo maaro 
rangeelo maaro dholna dholna vee 

ar ra ra ra ra aayo re maaro dholna 
aayo re aayo re aayo re maaro dholna😡

Rocking epi on the whole👏 Pick the pace cv's. Good.

Edited by shobhana_dabh - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
nice one soapu..now i knw the exact lyrics of this song...😆

emily dream...hhaha...it will surely happen next year...😆

really,maasa-dadosa pair was out of world...they r so romantic...🤪

Edited by udnis - 10 years ago
Nice analysis sissy 👍🏼 and LOVE the song ⭐️ Edited by Diya_DB - 10 years ago
Wonderful analysis Shobhana 👍🏼
Maasa_Dadosa romance is very cute 😳 😉 Old is gold no 😉 😆
Nice analysis. It was indeed a rocking episode in the literal sense. I asked this question in Farhana's post. I will do the same here. A few days ago I read a spoiler which said Sandhya will get Kajiri justice. It is very obvious that Kajiri's son got killed because of Maasa's family, be it murder or suicide. That is the reason Kajiri is targeting Maasa and family. That being the case Maasa and company have to be arrested under law for abetment of suicide, no matter how much time has passed. If Sandhya who always stands on the side of truth is shown doing that than her Adarsh Bahu image gets shattered, if she does not do it than her stand on always standing for truth gets shaken. How they are going to handle this without Kajiri's plight coming to limelight I am clueless. How can Kajiri give her blessings to MoMlily without getting justice for her son, I cannot fathom . I know you will say relax and enjoy the serial... I can't do that. Main to hoon hi aise, kya karoon.. Edited by UMDU - 10 years ago
Originally posted by UMDU

. A few days ago I read a spoiler which said Sandhya will get Kajiri justice. It is very obvious that Kajiri's son got killed because of Maasa's family, be it murder or suicide. That is the reason Kajiri is targeting Maasa and family. That being the case Maasa and company have to be arrested under law for abetment of suicide, no matter how much time has passed. If Sandhya who always stands on the side of truth is shown doing that than her Adarsh Bahu image gets shattered, if she does not do it than her stand on always standing for truth gets shaken. How they are going to handle this without Kajiri's plight coming to limelight I am clueless. How can Kajiri give her blessings to MoMlily without getting justice for her son, I cannot fathom .

Umaji nice ques. Will try to answer as far as my knowledge works in this situation.

I would like to clarify one thing before answering

According to the spoiler pics ofcourse kajiri's son is tortured by the villagers. The verdict may be given by the Sarpanch (brother of maasa).  I guess the verdict is only for social boycott of the family. Of course it is wrong. But they suicided. I guess.
Case - 1
In this case not only the khap head is at fault but also the villagers who blindly followed the verdict. 
Kajiri is angry with Thakursa & maasa family becoz they gave the verdict ( sarpanch). But for me she is even furious at the villagers.
This is not a case of honour killing. 
So no proof against them. The sarpanch cannot be arrested or so.(correct me if i'm wrong). In this case the only way is to make sarpanch & villagers realise about the ill doing s of them & the consequences which kajiri had to undergo. This can be done when Kajiri ask for the same verdict to momily. Atlast momily will be saved as kajiri herself would realise that bhabho & family would suffer & also the unborn child of momily. Kajiri would forgive them. Surya to play a major role in this.

In some case Babli kinda stuff read in wiki states that head was also sentenced to life imprisonment. But There he was also involved in the killing of the couple along with the family. So it is justified. 

Here it is not clear whether the sarpanch is involved in killing. 
If he is not involved the above suggestion may take place.(suicide case) Only realisation by heart is possible.

Case - 2
If he is involved in killing then everyone whomever killed the couple should get punished irrespective of the family background.

Your ques of aadharsh bahu vs saachi citizen 
For me being a citizen is more important than aadharsh bahu.

Here sandy should get sarpanch punished if he was involved in killing (making my point stern that only in case of killing not if the couple had suicided)
Being a bahu one cannot put a parda on the illdoings of a murderer. Standing by truth does not spoil the image of aadarsh bahu 

I guess the cv's will go for the option 1. Not the second option becoz it is more complicated to understand as it would make realisation of social boycott on intercaste marriages & the sufferings of the family.

Edited by shobhana_dabh - 10 years ago
shobi awsm dear
wonderful song 

nice analysis shobi especially the two cases that you have stated above 👏

Originally posted by shobhana_dabh

Your ques of aadharsh bahu vs saachi citizen 
For me being a citizen is more important than aadharsh bahu....well said soapu.i am with u...even anything is not imp than being on truth side,citizen.

Here sandy should get sarpanch punished if he was involved in killing (making my point stern that only in case of killing not if the couple had suicided)
Being a bahu one cannot put a parda on the illdoings of a murderer. Standing by truth does not spoil the image of aadarsh bahu ...true...👏

I guess the cv's will go for the option 1. Not the second option becoz it is more complicated to understand as it would make realisation of social boycott on intercaste marriages & the sufferings of the family.

well said soapu...

if cvz choose,option 1,then they r great...if option 2,they r brilliant...

Lovey analysis Shobhana!
You have used the lyrics wonderfully, goes so well with the enthu of the jashn.
Shubha Mudgal is amazing na!😃
Sukhwinder Singh too.