Sasural Simar Ka

15th April 2013

kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
roli sees all wedding outfit and jewelry on bed and she sits and looks at it and veeru looks at her and simar is looking at roli's pic.  and sid is sitting alone crying.   Veeru sits next to roli and givies her the wedding outfit.   and simar crying and simar has flashback of roli telling her to always smile and she will always smile too.   and simar is sad.   Sid is looking at roli's pic and crying.   and thinks about their love confession.   and shows her pic his pinky finger.   and veeru is showing jewelry to roli.   and simar is crying .. (NURE KHUDA IS PLAYING IN BACKGROUND)   and veeru shows roli manglesutra.

Roli has flashback of someone tying manglesutra on her.  and she gets up.   and veeru smiles.   Veeru comes to her and smiles. and roli looks away.   Roli has flashback of sid putting manglesutra on her in the hospital but cant see the faces clearly.   Veeru puts it away.   and throws it on bed and leaves.

roli looks at him go and then is tensed.

Veeru in the living room drinking..and thinking about giving wedding outfit to roli.   he is drinking a lot.  and says enuff drama now.   i cant bear it anymore.     no matter what..forecefully by fear or by love...i will put manglesutra on her...and maid sees him and thinks i know he is playong a big game with vidya.   and he is drunk right now so knowing the truth from him would be easy so i can get more money from him...and veeru is saying this marriage is going to take place no matter what!!

the water is over...and maid gives him water.   and sweet talks him about how she will take care of vidya.   and veeru says i kept u here to look after vidya not me.   stay away from me.   he says it is difficult to handle woman...and maid says u r right it is difficult to handle a woman for a man but a woman can definately handle another woman.   if there is any tension between u and vidya then i can help u.   and veeru looks at her.   

Roli lying on her bed thinking about the flashback she had...and she says why am i scared seeing this manglesutra...maybe it is related to my 1st husband..he may have beaten me or forced himself on me...vikram is right.   I must remove this fear.

maid is saying sorry but i can handle vidya.   Tell me and i will find a solution.   and veeru says go and tell her and none of her drama is going to work this time.   this time i wont let her separet herself from me ... NO!!!   and the maid is shocked.   and veeru says this time  marriage will take place for sure and roli gets up and opens her bedroom door...and maid asks what do u mean this time.. and veeru says last time she did her drama and we couldnt get married.   and the MAID is SHOCKED>!!!   and veeru says now no drama of hers is going to work.  this time i m going to make her wear the manglesutra and also take the pheras.    and maid says this means u r not married to vidya as of Yet!!  and veeru says NO!!! and maid is SHOCKED!!!!     and then she smiles..and roli is walking towards them.    and veeru says this time i will get her.   and maid sees roli and says ofcourse sir...she will understand u.. and goes to her and says u need something and roli says i wanted water and i will get it.   and veeru looks at her.   maid says WOW i got a key to ttreasure now!!!

pooja going on in BW family.   simar has flashback of roli and she is sad.   she prays to matarani ...

roli is sleeping and hears prayers on the street..and gets up and smiles listening to the song..and says this song feels like i have heard.   roli calls for kamini.   and asks where is the aarti happening.   and maid says it is navratri first day.   and roli says clean the house properly and i will bathe.   we have some important work to do.  

BW family pooja going on.   roli is also preparing for pooja.   roli is doing excatly what simar is being told to do by the panditji.   and maid sees this and looks at roli.   roli looks at maid and says today is my vrat and i will get only fruit today.

Society woman come and says we only came here for pooja.   before the aarti begins...simar says matarani this is ur test now and before navratri is over..u have to make me meet my roli.

NO PRECAP 
Edited by kasrana - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetam4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks dear for the detailed writen update 👏