Vani Rani Apr 15-19 Discussions

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the update Pallanguzhi135. I am still wondering why the MIL is supporting only one son. Mothers don't hate one child only because of money. Maybe serial mom's are like that.πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the updates Pal. No worries if there is no pics.

All these while we saw Rani's antics, now is the rise of Vani.  I hope Vani too has more roles.

Thank god the flashback is out.  Now let's see how it moves.
Thanks for the detailed updates Pallanguzhi ( unga name therinjukalama?) . I was stuck with some work and could not do the udpates. So sweet of you to volunteer to do it. Thanks once agian.

No worries about pictures.. I too don't post pictures when I update.. 

Would you like to join us on regular basis for updating?
You're welcome everyone!

Hi chits5, haha yeah all serial's moms are like that.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. you expect them to be the most kindest person... and then they suddenly turn evil...πŸ˜• πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... seen many examples of itπŸ˜‰ i think maybe swami is not her real son or maybe defied her in the past... we shall see soon😊

Hi Caryn, yes vani is a nice and bold character πŸ‘πŸΌ (But I thought Arasi was fiercer than her, but lucky she's not as bad-tempered as Arasi who was so cold to SelviπŸ˜†)  ...hope to see more of her...yup good that flashback was short and sweet...😊

Hi nithyamkv, No problem! 😊 enjoyed updating... would be more than happy to join the regular basis of updating! 😊

And now I shall give a short introduction on myself...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

I'm Pallanguzhi135 and here is my story😊... you can call me Ravi...

*flashback mode* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i loved to watch serials since young but there was nobody to talk to about the characters and plots...except few of my friends πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

*back to present* Hence, when I came across this forum page I was so happy to find many others with a similar interest to mineπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...Before this I was a silent reader of forums such as Vani Rani, SM, PS and 7C which are my favourites... and after sometime, I decided to join in to take part in the wonderful discussions and action here!!😊😊😊⭐️⭐️

My hobbies are reading, travelling and meeting new friends like you allπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ! I am very happy to be here and will be here for a looong time!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ So, yes, that's a bit about me.πŸ˜† Thanks everyone! 😊 

Edited by Pallanguzhi135 - 11 years ago
Thanks Ravi for the update and clarification😊. I too think Radhika is doing a great job with both the characters. The serial is needs to go a little bit more faster and less sadder. But I think with patti around it is going to be difficult to have a happy mode as she is bent on ruining the family's peace. I like how Vani gives patti and Bhoomi back everytime.πŸ‘
Thank you for your flashback Ravi. πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the supera nna updates.  Very nice.

@Chits, a little bit of everything makes a serial worthwhile watching and to have more fun would be excellent.   I never had this much of fun in a long time esp abt a serial.

I want Karthik to marry Mallika's daughter so that Karthik will torture Mallika & patti. πŸ˜ƒ
Ravi.. Thanks for the updates..

Indeed this forum is a place to share a lot with a lot of friends across the globe.. Enjoy and have fun.

Welcome on board of updaters team.. I shall soon post a schedule.

welcome ravi. Hoping you would join in our updaters team ...

Seem to be an interesting turning point on the story . lets see how far this is going to go. As caryn said would love to see more of vani now

Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
Hi everyone! 😊

For me I hope that Bhoomi doesn't turn into another GJ πŸ˜† or find about Mekala's husband plan and decide to destroy Vani and Rani family's life😲😲

Patti very clever - must watch out for her πŸ˜• super vani for finding out about her πŸ‘πŸ‘

I hope bhoomi didn't marry vani just for money like GJ did to Thamarai  in "Selvi".🀒 for now, he is indeed showing signs of GJ!πŸ˜•

@Caryn - haha super plan! πŸ‘πŸ˜†

@chits - Yup, Vani always appears at the right moments!😊 (no blood pressure rising scenes where she just passes by and never notices anything)πŸ˜†
Edited by Pallanguzhi135 - 11 years ago
Thanks Ravi for the detailed update. I am wondering why Mallika wants to be called Jyoti. Mmm  did I miss something.πŸ€”