Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 16/4 Preparing for War & Yoga

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Rishi Dadhichi tells Shivji he is ready for anything for him.

J(Jalandhar) is discussing his war planning of not keeping sick Asuras in front as it may display their weakness in front of Devas. Vrinda comes there, tells them this is not the place to discuss war planning. One Asura gets angry , asks her to apologise. J stops him saying he is alive today because of her, so not to speak to her in this manner. After the asura leaves, she says, his not getting angry is an indication of the poison being removed from his body. He too asks her to respect him as he is Asura's king.

He spots Vishnuji's idol, gets angry, asks who is worshipping a Deva here? Vrinda replys  she worships him. J says he has banned Deva's worship. She says it's matter of her faith, which no one can stop. If he was in her place, would have realized, Narayan's devotee is only Narayan-bhakta, he never cheats them. J leaves the place saying he can't be here anymore as the poison is removed from his body, leaves.

Parvati sees aadi guru, touches his feet. He asks her to get ready for the next task. She ask Gunesh what will be her next task? Aadi Guru asks her to take aasan, she is about to sit but he stops her, says when you are steady-sthira that's called an aasan, you'll have to take many aasans in life. Now touch the feet. She touches his feet, he stops her saying yours not mine. Parvati trys but can't, he tells her to open her body & stretch as much as she can. She does so. Now Ganesh understands what Shivji is upto.

Next he takes her near a tree, says even tree has a life, concentrate on this tree, stand on one feet, close your eyes, when you feel the steadiness. Practice till you are able to concentrate well.

Parvati is trying to concentrate, finds Shivji in front of her, says rajkumari, neither you, nor your Guru can do anything. Parvati gets angry, asks why is he here again. He teases her saying, he just heard a one legged swan is here so just came to check.

Rishi Twastha tells Vritraur his brother Trishira was killed by Indra when he was in his penance as Indra feared Trishira will ask for Indra will ask for his Indrasana from Brhmadev. So he cut your brother's head. Vritrasur says he'll go & fight with him now. But rishi Twasta tells him to join Asura raj J in his fight with Devas.

Shivji tells Parvati to look for some other Guru. She scolds him for trying to divrert her mind. She is back to practicing her concentration task. Shivji says he can wait for a long time for her but Devasura war will go on for a long time. He needs her. Purush needs Prakriti. So you have to come out of your memory loss.

Precap: Aadi Guru asks Paravti to concentrate on the Mountain now.

Vinda tells J, if she was his enemy, he wouln't have been alive today.

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU
Jalandhar is starting to ❤️ Vrinda. He is still denying it though.
And his words are sort of prophetic - "Jo vishwaasghaat karte hain un par vishwaas kaise kar sakte ho?"

And Mahadev is using his magic everywhere. He made me also do Yoga along with Parvati. Really, I was standing and doing Vrikshasana in front of the TV😆
Oh and the best was "Vichitra Bagula!" as Jyoti07 said. Too good. I cracked up🤣
Loved his dialogue at the end, that Devas need Shakti and he needs his Parvati.
The track is gaining excitement further and further!
But, I want to see Jal's reaction when he knows that he is not only a Devta's ansh, but that too, the DEvon Ke Dev Ka ansh. He'll get a fit,  I suppose. So what, our Ayurv- I mean, Vrinda is ther to take care of him.😃
Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 11 years ago
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mnx12

If he was in her place, would have realized, Narayan's devotee is only Narayan-bhakta, he never cheats them.

Poor Vrinda. If only she knew what Vishnu would do with her. 😔
Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago
i liked that scene where jall asked asurs to apologise to our rajkumari vrinda and he is started to love her.Edited by kisst - 11 years ago
i really liked jall calling rajkumari to vrinda it was so respecful and cute.
i really liked jall calling rajkumari to vrinda it was so respecful and cute.i really liked jall calling rajkumari to vrinda it was so respecful and cute.i really liked jall calling rajkumari to vrinda it was so respecful and cute.
mnx12 thumbnail
@kisst, spamming is against the forum rules, refrain from doing so.
mnx12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

Thanks for the WU

Jalandhar is starting to ❤️ Vrinda. He is still denying it though.
And his words are sort of prophetic - "Jo vishwaasghaat karte hain un par vishwaas kaise kar sakte ho?"

And Mahadev is using his magic everywhere. He made me also do Yoga along with Parvati. Really, I was standing and doing Vrikshasana in front of the TV😆
Oh and the best was "Vichitra Bagula!" as Jyoti07 said. Too good. I cracked up🤣
Loved his dialogue at the end, that Devas need Shakti and he needs his Parvati.
The track is gaining excitement further and further!
But, I want to see Jal's reaction when he knows that he is not only a Devta's ansh, but that too, the DEvon Ke Dev Ka ansh. He'll get a fit,  I suppose. So what, our Ayurv- I mean, Vrinda is ther to take care of him.😃

It will be worth watching when J knows whose ansh he is.
Yes this yoga is going so step by step if tryed even some of us can reach at some stage of Ashtanga Yoga.
Without Shakti Asuras will defeat Devas.
If Devas need Aadi shakti's power then on whose power Asura's are fighting? Dharma & Adharma?
Indra is already Brhma-hatya sinner.
mnx12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kal El

Poor Vrinda. If only she knew what Vishnu would do with her. 😔

Even I was thinking the same, let's see how they show that part.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update..poor vrinda has no clue what future holds for her..
shiv-parvati banter is sooo cute..purush now needs his prakriti!!truer words!!