Thendral

Thendral Tuesday- April 16, 2013

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Are they going to drop GW at Lav-Nits place? Please! GW vs Periamma would be a relief!

I hope its not the other way with Lav ending up at TTs!
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Thank you Jaya akka for the wonderful update and comments..πŸ€—

GW running around the car and full excited to go out.. ippo what happened to her sundal... ippo pasi ellam kana poidume.. 

grrr Prabha... what a sadist.. πŸ˜‘
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update. Very perfect title,  Little of each & everyone's minds and thoughts!!

GW's Irritating talk torturing to Thuls (as always) and to us, the viewers. 😑
Prabha's sadisam...  chee, Why they have spolied his character this bad?!! .
Padma's kullanarithanam & kuroora ennam to pazhi vangify Kal by getting her sisters undergo pain.
Deepa's parithavippu for assisting a true friend who is in pain. (calling Dad to get help for Kanagu)
Thul's patience as usual, being quiet for every nasty talk GW gives.. (but it makes us also feel like TA at times)

Padma's Pei aatam arambam...😑 Poor kal's sisters.. 😭 we have to wait till kal returns home. May be she has taken MM to the Doctors?! (he is also missing in the scene).
TA's support talk & his reactions on GW's silly acts were good. Nit's mom's cute nosecut was good!πŸ˜ƒ

About 2 weeks ago, the dir. showed Prabha's character as a good person, when he helped Kal's mom and came forward to assit her sisters for studying. But this week, they have brought down his character so cheap down and as a sadist fellow. 😑 Why, why? I hate this kind of sudden big changes in the characters, be it good or bad.😑😲

May be GD's day is nearing, and her thiruttuthanam is going to come out soon?!! πŸ˜‰ Remember with TA & Charu too, it started off bad, got worse and then reached the top (asking T a divorce) then the Climax where all Charu's kuttu udaichathu. May be that's what going on now with showing the bad behaviour of Prabha's scenes now and Suchi's aatam is going to come to an end near soon?!! 

Let's wait and watch.

p.s. Poor Kanagu - I seriously felt like punching Jo on his face for the ill-talk he did with his Loud speaker voice which was overheard by GD in the office which created all these issues for Kanagu...

Edited by supree - 11 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Suchi's end ippo lan illa...enum 150 episodes poganum!πŸ˜›
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.

Fuyoh... everyone is so 'nice' today. Why?

Padma with the gals
GW with Nits mom
Prabha with Deepa

Yenna achi...

The director is imbecile.  Why degrading Prabha's character I don't know? 

Well, I for one am not watching this serial anymore because it has gone down the pits but then what do you expect from Kumaran.  Another degrading serial like TMS and Deivamagal.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates today Jaya!

Gggrr GW ordering Tulasi around like this is so annoying. Come on Tulasi, do something!  And really Tamil needs to do something about GW not just talk back to her and tell her to calm down.  GW eating five times lol!

No comments about Prabha, hope VR can help. 

Lol at Nit's house.  With the bgm I just saw GW as a silly laughing stock.  TT even seem to be hating her more and more and finding her a big nuisance I think especially Tamil.  Nit mom was very good.  Hope Lav asks GW to stay with her.

Kalyani where are you???  Come quick please!
thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Jaya!!!!πŸ‘

GW getting snubbed πŸ˜† was just so hilarious ...
T being so goody goody was just so irritating ... feel like shaking her up ...😑
TA fighting for T was good ... though I wish he would do the same in front of GD too...πŸ˜• where is the romance????
About Prabha ... the less said the better🀬  why can't he concentrate on meeting his mum ... than on bringing ruin to Kanagu...

Poor Kal's sisters ... they also act so well ...πŸ‘  I hope Pavi realises what her mother is up to ... I hope Padma🀒 does not make Pavi serve the girls (like make coffee and bring for them) and thus get Pavi to resent the two girls ...  Kals and MM please take note ...

Wonder how the confrontation between GW and the old patti (lav's enemy) would be????πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jayashree for the nice update. The title you have given is good one.

T's behavior is really irritating. What is the need for her to be very good and to defend GW? She has to learn to be more assertive. How would Sudha have behaved in this situation? TA defending T against GW is good. Still T has to do her  part. She could have just done the cooking. There was no need for her to argue with GW or try to prove to GW that she has been meaning only well for her. Thulasi, Does the gutter in the home understand your goodness?

Padma has started torturing the young girls. How is Kalyani going to know that and do the needful for that?

I also hope VR will help Kanakku. As Esther says, it will be nice to see if there is confrontation between GW and the old woman who comes to Laav's house.

vjayam thumbnail
the way GW excited over the car, wont be surprised if it happens like the pregnancy!  with GD's expertise in planning, this too may be one of the surprises turning into shock soon!