The epi was too good..:)

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys I think tonights epi was very nice.Powerful performances by Mohit and Sargun...specially Sargun's monologue remembering Pradeep...was really touching. I think she has a unique style of expressing and emoting.She emotes in a very realistic manner. The way she cries...or expresses her vulnerability about relationships...she just strikes the right chords.It makes you connect with the character almost instantly.

Mohit too was really good.And his scene with Anika was very well scripted and executed.I so liked the fact that they didnt show him typical mahaan hero type who speaks politely to even a girl who ridiculed him.His reaction, anger and frustration was so aptly brought out.Thats the way any 21st century guy will behave with a girl like Anika.And that "your are not even even equivalent to tip of her nail" dialouge...that was so boyfriendishh...typical guy...LOL๐Ÿ˜†

I hv to say most shows become really intresting towards end...its sad the makers know what content will sell but still they drag just to run long.And when they get deadlines they surprise me by making the show too impressive.I hope this trend dies out in India...we will surely get better shows.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lamiya2 thumbnail
I also liked today's episode
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Malika

Guys I think tonights epi was very nice.Powerful performances by Mohit and Sargun...specially Sargun's monologue remembering Pradeep...was really touching. I think she has a unique style of expressing and emoting.She emotes in a very realistic manner. The way she cries...or expresses her vulnerability about relationships...she just strikes the right chords.It makes you connect with the character almost instantly.

Mohit too was really good.And his scene with Anika was very well scripted and executed.I so liked the fact that they didnt show him typical mahaan hero type who speaks politely to even a girl who ridiculed him.His reaction, anger and frustration was so aptly brought out.Thats the way any 21st century guy will behave with a girl like Anika.And that "your are not even even equivalent to tip of her nail" dialouge...that was so boyfriendishh...typical guy...LOL๐Ÿ˜†

I hv to say most shows become really intresting towards end...its sad the makers know what content will sell but still they drag just to run long.And when they get deadlines they surprise me by making the show too impressive.I hope this trend dies out in India...we will surely get better shows.

malika i agree wid u on epi & actors. i liked sargun's performance more than mohit. tho mohit was gud but he lacked sumthing. don't know why??its not that he didn't perform well . he did but i felt bit  lacking in his dialogue delivery.tho i liked the way vihaan acted.

@sargun hats off 2her!!โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘shes always fab & esply in emotional scenes.โญ๏ธ 2day i'd tears in my eyes while watching her monlogue. she always made me cry. wenever i watch her emotional scenes in phulwa(i still watch that show on-line. its 2 gud) i'd always tears in my eyes & i m not v.emotional prsn. i rarely cry while watching shows or ckts or movies.till now only Ajay & Sargun'd made me cry or brought tears in my eyes tho i also like shanky in emotional scenes.๐Ÿ‘

@vihaan i was really impressed wid him. i also liked the fact that he didn't acted like malika said "mahan" & gave earful 2 anika & showed her wat she is.and even compared her 2 bulbul.but i wish after that he shud'd gone after bulbul & tried 2 find her & cleared everything. but after watching pre-cap i m hopeful. just don't want ekta 2 ruin all.
@bold i agree wid u!!but sum shows show the gud content also but cudn't sell in front of saas-bahu drama or senseless romance.this trend dies out once viewers"ll stop connecting  2 much wid "crying queens" & make those shows hit which hav crying queens.๐Ÿ˜Š
lamiya2 thumbnail
@tiny15 what do you think is khtv will end or not
tiny15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lamiya2

@tiny15 what do you think is khtv will end or not

i think it"ll end as it doesn't've any story left!! tho i wanted bulbul-vihaan story 2 b shown for 2-3 months & then the show shud'd ended but now it luks like it"ll end bit earlier!!๐Ÿ˜• Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Dolly - Yeah I agree...sargun is just too good.I was teary in that scene.I mean what I love about her is that when she emotes it doesnt seem its for a show.It looks like if anyone or even I,will be in such situation we will express like this only.That makes her all the more likeable.She has a very strong screen presence.

Mohit was good..yea he is still not that brilliant like Sargun but i think he is learning.And still he doesnt appear like a one expression guy to me.I think as Vihaan he has attempted many shades like the cute acts...the frustrated,angry ones...the intense moments...emotional ones...and he is fairly good in them. May be these days the epis are a bit rushed so it may seem a bit less impactful but i liked Mohit's voice modulation.He brought out that anger well.

Shanky is good yr..really his act never fails to impress.Waise I see so many BV ppl here...seems like some telepathy ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malika

Dolly - Yeah I agree...sargun is just too good.I was teary in that scene.I mean what I love about her is that when she emotes it doesnt seem its for a show.It looks like if anyone or even I,will be in such situation we will express like this only.That makes her all the more likeable.She has a very strong screen presence.

Mohit was good..yea he is still not that brilliant like Sargun but i think he is learning.And still he doesnt appear like a one expression guy.May be these days the epis are a bit rushed so it may seem a bit less impactful but i liked Mohit's voice modulation.He brought out that anger well.

Shanky is good yr..really his act never fails to impress.Waise I see so many BV ppl here...seems like some telepathy ๐Ÿ˜†

malika i agree wenever she cries she luks so natural & like u said it doesn't seem its 4 show & she has really v.strong screen presence. thatswhy i say do watch phulwa. bcoz whoever watched that show will know sargun's acting skills.after her i like sriti also. shes also v.gud in such scenes.

@mohit yeah he was gud tho not like sargun. and i agree wid u that hes still learning & has improved a lot .no hes not only one expression guy. he can show many expressions.and epis bit rushed, may b its the reason but i think it may b due  2 dubbing. bcoz i find anika's dubbing v.poor these days. in earlier epi wen she was introduced she has better dialogue delivery but from past 2-3 days it has bcum 2 irritating.๐Ÿฅฑbut vihaan's anger was really gud. mohit was gud in that.
@BV  ppl it luks like sum telepathy is there.๐Ÿ˜†shanky also never fails 2 impress.๐Ÿ‘
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
prithi.khan.luv thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yup they did a great job. anyway i loved the episode today