Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guys!

I am surprisingly really really happy with todays episode, even though the Anika-Vihaan-Bulbul misunderstanding has begun. I think today was by far one of the best episodes of the show, and we finally got to see ViBul's story on the move! Im so happy!

First of all, the Vihaan getting ready scene, I have to say was definitely a Mohit overload! It was sooo great to see him smiling throughout the scene. He looked SO sexy <3 I loved it! I also liked his little shayari bit, although I think he could have done a better job delivering it. Anyway, it was still great and really hot! β˜ΊοΈ

The Anika encounter scene, I surprisingly really liked! I did not think I would like it at all, and I was expecting it to be terrible... but I was pleasantly surprised! I have to say, the scene where Bulbul and Anika were crossing the road and heading towards Vihaan... it reminded me so much of the KANK scene (with Preity Zinta, Rani Mukherji, and SRK). I mean, the relationships and portrayal was totally different since this is a completely different story,... but the way the scene was shot, and the idea of the scene was soo similar! I couldnt help but think back to KANK. (I love this movie btw, lol) Here's the scene in case you have no idea what I am talking about...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS7tI1RRXO8[/YOUTUBE]

Yes, so moving on... I really loved how Vihaan rejected her flat on her face, and gave her no chance to talk nonsense about her fake love that has re-awoken. It was fabulous! Amazing job by Mohit πŸ‘ I have to say, he is definitely improving as an actor, and Im so happy to see that! I loved Vihaan's dialogues, and of course his comparison of Anika to Bulbul, which really cannot even be made. LOVED it. Well written and well portrayed by Mohit! β­οΈ I dont know who plays Anika's character, but I am sorry to say, her acting is really not that great, and neither is her dialogue delivery. But anyway, that didnt affect me because I was only watching Mohit! πŸ˜³

And, finally, I would like to give a HUGE round of applause to Sargun Mehta for her emotional monologue scene πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ FABULOUS job! I really am beginning to love her more and more, especially as Bulbul! Fantastic acting in this scene! I loved the dialogues here again, and I thought it was truly beautiful that she was speaking to Pradeep in this. Really, really great. I loved that she has quickly connected all the dots, and remembered her first meeting with Vihaan. Usually, esp in Ekta's shows, they will show something stupid and the characters will take forever in making obvious connections... but I was SO happy to see that this did not happen here. ViBul's story is moving at a great pace after today!

Bulbul and Mona's scene was also great, again Sargun was amazing! This misunderstanding that Vihaan loves Anika was expected, so I was not surprised at all with her saying that. I hope that Anika tells her about how her "love" rejected her,... that would be so great to watch!

Judging from the pre-cap though, I dont think that will happen. For some reason, I have this feeling that something will happen, and Vihaan will either not be able to make it to Bulbul, or she will leave before he comes,.. or she wont listen to him... or something like that, and they wont be able to talk it out. I dunno why, but I just have this feeling that it cant end so soon. Definitely not in an Ekta show! They must stretch it for at least this week...

BUT, if they do get to talk it out tomorrow,... I would be SO happy! I really want to see some ViBul romance soon!!! Love them, and love Mohit and Sargun!! πŸ‘β€οΈ

<3 Ria

Edited by BarunAnkiLuv - 11 years ago
Awesome post ...I was super happy when Vihaan gave a good dose to Anika and cleared all the misunderstanding

When Vihaan was getting ready to meet Bulbul ..haye he looked so marjaawa 😳 ..loved his dialogues and the way he blushed..He looked super adorable

thank god they let go of those long skirts and gave a nice dress to Bulbul ..She was looking very pretty but Afsos she misunderstod VihaanπŸ˜”

But loved todays episode and glad the MU is cleared between Anika and Vihaan and now the hero needs to manofy his heroine .

Sargun and Mohit were fab in their roles and Bulbul made me cry when she was talking to her father
Edited by --Saina-- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by --Saina--

Awesome post ...I was super happy when Vihaan gave a good dose to Anika and cleared all the misunderstanding

When Vihaan was getting ready to meet Bulbul ..haye he looked so marjaawa 😳 ..loved his dialogues and the way he blushed..He looked super adorable

thank god they let go of those long skirts and gave a nice dress to Bulbul ..She was looking very pretty but Afsos she misunderstod VihaanπŸ˜”

But loved todays episode and glad the MU is cleared between Anika and Vihaan and now the hero needs to manofy his heroine .

Sargun and Mohit were fab in their roles and Bulbul made me cry when she was talking to her father

Thank You! πŸ€—

Right?! Mohit was looking sooo good in the episode! Hayyee... so sexy na? 

Yes! I was happy to see they gave Bulbul something different to wear,... vaise toh she looks beautiful in everything, but I am getting tired of seeing her in the long dresses too. I hope they give us some more new outfits now,... hopefully more like some patiala/salwar suits or jeans and kurti!

haha, yea, Im excited to see how Vihaan clears it all up with Bulbul. Cant wait to see the romance between these two! Love them. Sargun and Mohit's chemistry rocks!

thanks for the reply :) 

<3 Ria
urghh not again..please ekta this time spare us..dont seperate vibul like u seperated arhi..if this serial isnt ending thn they will never get together,ekta will seperate them for sure. πŸ˜­
totaly agreed!!

Mohit definitely is omproving and Sargun had always been soo good. and as for Anika i agree shez not dat good as an actress i guess shez from abroad originally as da way she talks its more like as if shez weak in hindi. but who cares when vibul is dere i actually dnt watch anybody else 
Originally posted by Paytonlee

urghh not again..please ekta this time spare us..dont seperate vibul like u seperated arhi..if this serial isnt ending thn they will never get together,ekta will seperate them for sure. πŸ˜­

Yea I knowww :(( πŸ˜­ I really hope they dont end it. If they do, I hope they at least give ViBu a proper ending! But you never know with Ekta shows...

I guess we have to just enjoy ViBu while it lasts!

-Ria
Originally posted by MrsArnavSingh

totaly agreed!!

Mohit definitely is omproving and Sargun had always been soo good. and as for Anika i agree shez not dat good as an actress i guess shez from abroad originally as da way she talks its more like as if shez weak in hindi. but who cares when vibul is dere i actually dnt watch anybody else 

haha, yea as long as ViBu is there, I really dont care about Anika the character or whoever the actress is (no offense to anyone!). I noticed that too! Her accent seems a little different. But I dont think that should matter... its not really the accent that annoys me... its just her acting. She has really poor expressions, and I feel like all her dialogues are so monotone... there just no feel or emotion, you know? I hope she improves a bit, and gets more opportunities as an actor though... she really needs it!

thanks for the reply! :)

-Ria
Originally posted by BarunAnkiLuv

haha, yea as long as ViBu is there, I really dont care about Anika the character or whoever the actress is (no offense to anyone!). I noticed that too! Her accent seems a little different. But I dont think that should matter... its not really the accent that annoys me... its just her acting. She has really poor expressions, and I feel like all her dialogues are so monotone... there just no feel or emotion, you know? I hope she improves a bit, and gets more opportunities as an actor though... she really needs it!

thanks for the reply! :)

-Ria
i agree wid u!!anika is not  agud actress & shes NRI & from sum european country. sum1'd posted abt it earlier.and i m also not bothered by her accent . the ckt of anika demands it but shes poor in expressions & dialogue delivery.πŸ₯± but i think she"ll improve later on as its her 1st show(i think).😊
Originally posted by tiny15

i agree wid u!!anika is not  agud actress & shes NRI & from sum european country. sum1'd posted abt it earlier.and i m also not bothered by her accent . the ckt of anika demands it but shes poor in expressions & dialogue delivery.πŸ₯± but i think she"ll improve later on as its her 1st show(i think).😊

oh really? yea, it sounds like shes an NRI, but I didnt really know. I think she will improve later on too! Every actor is like this at first I guess,... I mean, even Mohit wasnt that great to begin with. I saw him in one episode of his first show "Mitwa"... and he was realllyyy not doing well πŸ˜• After BALH, which I think is his third show... he started to improve a lot... and now here in KHTV, he is doing so great! I am sure it will take this girl that plays Anika just as long to perfect herself. She is lucky though that in her first show alone, she has gotten a chance to work with such great and established actors like Mona, Hiten, and Mouli. I think she will get to learn a lot from them as co-stars, and she will probably improve quicker! Like for Mohit, he did not get such great and established co-stars until BALH... but I am sure he learned a lot from Ram and Sakshi, and the others on that show.

Its definitely a difficult journey as a TV actor, and everything makes a huge difference... from TV channel, to production house, to storyline, to characters, to co-stars... everything impacts individual developments. But just like Mohit and Sargun have made it,... I am sure she will too!

-Ria