ViBulicious Episode! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by BarunAnkiLuv

Thank You! 🤗

Right?! Mohit was looking sooo good in the episode! Hayyee... so sexy na? 

Yes! I was happy to see they gave Bulbul something different to wear,... vaise toh she looks beautiful in everything, but I am getting tired of seeing her in the long dresses too. I hope they give us some more new outfits now,... hopefully more like some patiala/salwar suits or jeans and kurti!

haha, yea, Im excited to see how Vihaan clears it all up with Bulbul. Cant wait to see the romance between these two! Love them. Sargun and Mohit's chemistry rocks!

thanks for the reply :) 

<3 Ria
Ria - so true, I am hooked to this show because of Sargun and Mohit's chemistry ( do they have an onscreen jodi name yet ?) and looking at the precap i am now super excited as Vihaan is trying to woo his love through his plan Embarrassed..I am dying to see tomorrow's episode and how i wish this show aired 5 days a week 😭
From your profile name I see you are AB and SaVan fan ..me too love them both to bits Embarrassed
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by --Saina--

Ria - so true, I am hooked to this show because of Sargun and Mohit's chemistry ( do they have an onscreen jodi name yet ?) and looking at the precap i am now super excited as Vihaan is trying to woo his love through his plan 😳..I am dying to see tomorrow's episode and how i wish this show aired 5 days a week 😭
From your profile name I see you are AB and SaVan fan ..me too love them both to bits 😳

Hi Saina!

Their on screen jodi name is ViBu/ViBul... but I dont think they have an offscreen jodi name. Not sure about that one...

I really hope we get to see a nice long proposal sequence on them tomorrow! Im so excited to see Vihaan woo her back! 😳 And I really hope we get an awesome hug to see too! ❤️ YAY! haha

YES! I love AB and SaVan!! Legendary chemistry!! BHPH was such a fabulous show... its sad that it never really got the recognition it deserved... and the ending was so abrupt and terrible 😭 But I loved it, and will always love AB and SaVan! Def one of the best jodis on TV 😊

<3 Ria