||Kuch Toh Hua Hai||GunJeev AT #3||

starasdf thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Welcome to GunJeev AT #3Kuch Toh Hua Hai...
Edited by starasdf - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starasdf thumbnail

1) All members are welcomed. Even though the outlook represents love in the future, fans who like Gunjan-Rajiv's friendship are welcomed too.

2) Discussions should relate to GunJeev, after all this AT is dedicated to them.

3) Always follow IF Rules of Conduct. 

4) No bashing or negative energy. Have healthy discussions but there should be no personal attacks. Give respect to earn respect.

5) Enjoy!

Hey guys, so we GunJeev fans have been growing with every scene. It's time we get noticed from the CVs. They may not even consider GunJeev a possibility because maybe they don't know that GunJeev have fans.

I suggest these things:

1) Go to ZeeTv - SSLK website and leave a comment.
    Q) Where to leave a comment? 
    A) Scroll down and there is a comment section.
    Q) What to say in the comment?
    A) Tell them about your love for GunJeev, post links to our AT#1 and AT#2 to show that more GunJeev fans exist. Posting these links will also let the other commentators know about a GunJeev fan group.             
2) On their website there is the Feed Back button. Send them positive feed back for GunJeev and AT links.
3) Facebook and tweet them.
    Q) How do I find Zee's facebook page or twitter?
    A) On their website, on the right hand side there are facebook and twitter tabs.

If we get noticed, chances are they will increase GunJeev scenes. I will be posting this message tonight and tomorrow morning for other members who are busy or asleep. I will then post it every now and then as a reminder. So take this mission in your hands and get noticed.

-Star

starasdf thumbnail

New Rule:
Members will be added after I see participation from them in the thread. 
Last AT had more then 15 members and only 5 were actually active.
Press like and when I see your posts, you will be added.
This is to encurage more activity in the AT.
PM me if I missed you and your are an active member.

1. braich_gal
  2. riva2987
  3. jonelle
  4. starasdf
  5. Hashii
  6. rnfan
  7. SandCastle
  8. pesi11
  9. vibz88
  10. Manchaadi
  11. devil.dare
starasdf thumbnail

PM me if I haven't added your work already or you create something new.
I encourage members to write so our first section gets a little bigger.

OS/SS/FF's

VMs

Ore Piya (Hashii)
Gulabi Ankhen (Hashii)

Siggies/Avis

*Free to use unless stated
How to use siggies as your signature?
1)Right click the siggie and open in a new tab. Copy the link.
2)Go to dashboard and click on edit your profile.
3)Go to the Signature tab.
4)Use this code: 
5)It will now appear as your signature. 

starasdf thumbnail
What do you guys think?
The song is Kuch Toh Hua Hai from Kal Ho Na Ho. I love it and it seemed perfect for this because Rajeev now feels something.

-Star

P.S If I am missing any work from you guys, PM me with it.
congratulations for AT #3..πŸ₯³

it's looking absolutely amazing, even the 2nd siggy looks great..

hats off to u STARπŸ‘πŸ‘
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yay!! 3rd AT!!! AWESOME job Star!!!
starasdf thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

hello...anyone here???

Me here, thanks guys!πŸ€—

OMG Ranjeeta, I am caught up with Once Upon a Time and you know what Bae's age doesn't match up if Rumple lost Bae when Cora was young...

Btw, who saw today's episode? Any chance of GunJeev tomorrow?
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starasdf

Me here, thanks guys!πŸ€—

OMG Ranjeeta, I am caught up with Once Upon a Time and you know what Bae's age doesn't match up if Rumple lost Bae when Cora was young...

Btw, who saw today's episode? Any chance of GunJeev tomorrow?

wait wait wait...he disappeared when Cora was young??? now I am confused...but the older Bae does look old anyways...just remembered he did tell Emma that he went to other worlds first before this world...

I watched the episode...no Gunjeev yet...if you read my posts/comments you'll see how annoyed I was last night with someone...but I'm not gonna talk about last night's episode...I only enjoyed the small part between Gunjan-Rachna (in the kitchen) and Adi (very little scene last night!! ) I think Adi and Rachna will be gong to the market (Adi asked Rachna for a favor and to go with him to the market - i think he wants to get something for Gunjan)..so lot of us are hoping Vihaan will be there and get jealous and make a fool out of himself...so hoping for Gunjeev/Vina scenes today but I somehow doubt we'll be getting it...based on the precap last night - unless that is to be shown tomorrow night only...
Edited by braich_gal - 11 years ago
starasdf thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

wait wait wait...he disappeared when Cora was young??? now I am confused...but the older Bae does look old anyways...just remembered he did tell Emma that he went to other worlds first before this world...

I watched the episode...no Gunjeev yet...if you read my posts/comments you'll see how annoyed I was last night with someone...but I'm not gonna talk about last night's episode...I only enjoyed the small part between Gunjan-Rachna (in the kitchen) and Adi (very little scene last night!! ) I think Adi and Rachna will be gong to the market (Adi asked Rachna for a favor and to go with him to the market - i think he wants to get something for Gunjan)..so lot of us are hoping Vihaan will be there and get jealous and make a fool out of himself...so hoping for Gunjeev/Vina scenes today but I somehow doubt we'll be getting it...based on the precap last night - unless that is to be shown tomorrow night only...

I think so cause when he makes a deal with Cora he says that he needs her first born. And one of the flashbacks before that where the future predicting lady tells him what needs to be done.
Exactly he should be WAY older then Emma, as in 30 + years older.
The other ages are messed up due to the curse which makes sense but this doesn't. πŸ˜•

I read some of it. I do think Aditya will serve his purpose and make both Agarwal brothers jealous + Mayank.
I just don't know what to expect anymore.
They are keeping stuff from viewers because they want ALL viewers are happy but this way aren't making any of us happy.