All Predictions Here: .. babies? separation? leap?

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Will Bulbul Vihaan have a baby? 
I'm pretty sure.. It is highly likely. In all Ekta shows on air leads have kids and in Vada most of he story of Mona revolved around the kids. I'm sure ViBu will have a kid hopefully they wont get separated but will stay together but hwo knows after all Ekta weaves her shows the same way whether PR or BALH lead couple always have babies and separate before getting back together..
just a prediction 

What do you think are the chances
predict the upcoming story...

lets hope for a decent last month of the show atleast the show isnt as rushed as some last epis have been just wish the vibu scenes were more and more of their adorableness rather than fights and headache epis that the story gave us with anushka 

vada is reported to finish end of may so what do you feel the story will be about till then???
Edited by -Priya- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
maybe after the misunderstandings are cleared, vibul may get married, maybe around last week or last episode of the show they might show them with a baby. Edited by _Meena_ - 11 years ago
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hope they shpw lots of Vibu scenes and then marriage and happily ever after in the last week... Sigh , i still can't believe it will be over
xxRiaKapoorxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
😭 so is it really ending? has it been confirmed? I just wish it wasnt... I really wanted to see ViBu's story! I still have hopes that it wont end... I guess Im just in denial ðŸ˜•

Lekin, kya karein. If it is true, then I would of course hope to see as much of ViBu's story in this next month as possible. I think that all misunderstanding will be cleared, and they will probably get married. They might show at the end that she's pregnant... or they might take a leap and show them with their kid, and the whole happy family. Whatever end up happening, I just really hope its a happy ending for ViBu, and we get to see a good dose of their romance before the end!

-Ria
priya185 thumbnail
editEdited by -Priya- - 11 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Moved that post to related thread 😳
priya185 thumbnail
do you think vihaan-bulbul marriage will happen?
priya185 thumbnail
what do you think will happen next week in the office
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Priya-

what do you think will happen next week in the office

can't say anything!!😕but as the show is ending BB-vihaan will get married or they show them 2 get 2gether 4ever.😊
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

can't say anything!!😕but as the show is ending BB-vihaan will get married or they show them 2 get 2gether 4ever.😊

hope so