~*Member of the Week -- teenindia_usa

Posted: 17 years ago

πŸ€—Hello FriendsπŸ€—

How are you all doing?πŸ˜ƒ 

So, did everyone enjoying grilling Preeti aka shahidlover24 aka our CFC mod with your garama garam questions?πŸ˜› hehe, i know she is grilled enough and desperately wanted to get done w/ it.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

*CFC members screaming: we want a new bakriiii*

😲Oh what are you saying? You want to grill someone else now? Sheesh, you all love baking and grilling so much, you must be good cooks then.πŸ˜› do call me for lunch/dinner someday...i'll come running and so willl the rest of CFCπŸ˜†

Getting back to the MOTWπŸ˜› Today, we have a wonderful person on the hot seat. She is a die-hard Preity Zinta fan, runs a fabulous club w/ many contests and discussions and games. She is creative, talented, unique and our newest Member of the week!

Make way for our next....

who is none other than...

teenindia_usa aka Pari

πŸ‘CONGRATS Pari!!πŸ‘

...you totally deserve this.😳

Name: Angelique/Pari

Profession: studying medicine

Country of residence: USA

I am hooked up the Fan Club section because: 
Its a kool section where u get to learn on celebrities and interact with people.

My hobbies, more abt me:
  I like acting, music(all types) and writing

My personality in brief:
  I am a outgoing individual, open minded, who likes to socialize/party

My favorite:
~Colour: pink/navy
~Sport: tennis/swimming
~Food:i like biryani(indian)
~Song/Movie: main hoon yahaan and tera liya/Veer-Zaara

Favorite celebrity: Preity Zinta all the way (than srk, akki, hriterick, vivek, and others)

Favorite fan club:
Preity Zinta( mine (haha) reason I started it was since luv her to pieces), yet  others here are nice and so are the members.

What I like best @ IF and celebrity fan club section?
Well I like that If has something 4 everyone and there are many sections, I got involved in Indain forums when Sa re g ama pa started and Paresh (the singer) really liked that an NRI w/o knowing hindi wouldbe able to sing hindi was amazing and all to me...kudos,

Thus am active at that section, since met many people there, and some are verydear to meπŸ˜›

what I like the most in this section is the people and games here. Also it gives us an opportunity to post on the celebrities we LUV.

What i would like to see more @ IF and/or in the Celebrity Fan Club section:
there is a lot that is here already and its growing, though a specific  section on writing poems, shers , stories, etc..I know we have fanfic(yet that is on celebrities), a section where we can just write ion general.

In celebrity section, glad that we have games, yet nice to have more that involve all members here and make it like a family as I see in sa re ga ma pa section  where we all know one another.well,  and not just in our particularclubs..(since I luv to meet new people)😊

Also have more  contests involving all members(I have  seen like celebrity mugbala by sweet_kp(khair) which is awesome ,

It nice that they are asking  4 suggestions games, and stuff. Since its nice if theis section like sa re ga ma pabecomes aclose knit group.😊

I would like to thank sweet_kp (KHAIR) who approached me and happy she is a member of Preity Mania, she is sweet and has many great ideas...πŸ‘πŸΌ

GUYS LETS  ROCK and ROLL THIS SECTION
Since it RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

So what are you waiting for? Start the grilling!!πŸ˜ƒ 

Have a great week Pari!😳

Love,
CFC Dev Team

Congrats. SO i'm the first to reply πŸ˜ƒ
First question - How many pages do u expect in this thread??
Congratz Pari .. ur preity club so totally rocks! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† 😊 !
hey congrats pari...

1.i want to ask how many hours do u spend on if?

2.which is ur fav.preity zinta movie?

3.what u like most about preity zinta?

heyy pari 😊 . congratulations πŸ‘ !!! my questions for u are:

~What's ur all time favorite movie?

~What's ur favorite cuisine?

~What's ur favorite drink?

~What are some of ur favorite clothing stores?

This or That:

~cell phone or telephone

~Headband or Sunglasses

~jay sean or juggy d

~pink or black

~vivek or srk

~rani or preity

Thats pretty much it. Hope u enjoy the hot seat and have a great week ahead. congratz once again!!!! 😊

Congo Shongo my little Angel!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Here some appetizers to start with –

What's the antidote for Dementors? πŸ˜ƒ

1.   What will be your response if you are in their shoes:
    1. As Radha – When Krishna said 'sorry babe – can't go out with you anymore – need to take care of some business at Mathura'! πŸ˜‰
    2. As Droupadi – When Pandava informed her that she is going to get married with all 5 of them!
    3. As Sita – when Ram asked her to 'prove her innocence'!
Edited by soulsoup - 17 years ago
hey pari..

Congo dear πŸ€—

you are such a sweet friend i have earned in IF..

GOD BLESS YOU with all you need... πŸ˜›

Originally posted by soulsoup

1.   What will be your response if you are in their shoes:
    1. As Radha – When Krishna said 'sorry babe – can't go out with you anymore – need to take care of some business at Mathura'! πŸ˜‰
    2. As Droupadi – When Pandava informed her that she is going to get married with all 5 of them!
    3. As Sita – when Ram asked her to 'prove her innocence'!

anolda, aapko yahaan bhi mahabharat πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

well, i will come up with my 23 headed man soon
Edited by ans24us1 - 17 years ago
Congratz Angie!!! πŸ€— I enjoy having you in the HR fanclub and it's nice to see you as MOTW πŸ˜‰ The only question I have for now is

If india-forums was having one big party where all the members were invited then who would you go with and why? πŸ˜›

Love,
Himani
OK, here are my questions for you - Warm Up Round...

Yur reactions on following:

1. One Day  you login to IF and you see the site is closed... Its displayed no more IF.. You would...

2. You get to know that Paresh is in ur city for performance.. Same day is Preity's show and its on the same time.. For whoose show will u go and why? Remember - You can meet both of them only during their show..

3. There is no comp allowed in the hospital u work.. You are not allowed to use ur Laptop tooo... What would u do

4. What are medications you will advise for a person who is addicted to IF

5. You need to perform a surgery on ur best friend.. will you do it and why

6. IF starts a hospital.. and wwe all are appointed as docs πŸ˜› and you hv to select members for a particular job.. would you appoint and for what job