Posted: 10 years ago
keep mailing everyday guys  ๐Ÿฅณ
here after a long time๐Ÿ˜Š
will do it for sure..missing SuShaan

Keep mailing to SP guys. i got a reply ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Dear Ms. Chadha,

To begin with, thanks so much for writing in to us. It's always a great pleasure to hear from our viewers, and to know of their involvement with our channel.

We are really glad that you took out time to write to us, and to send your suggestion for season 2 of Sasural Genda Phool. We will definitely convey your suggestion to the relevant teams. It is only with our viewers' constructive feedback/ suggestions, that we can deliver better. Once again, we thank you for your inputs.

We, at Star, are committed to provide quality entertainment that goes beyond television and touches lives of our viewers in every way. 

Warm Regards,

Consumer Response Cell
Thanks 4 sharin Vipra... dat reply is a good sign 4 us... But v really need 2 mail dem evryday withot forgetting... 
Originally posted by -MadRaginiFan-

Keep mailing to SP guys. i got a reply ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Dear Ms. Chadha,

To begin with, thanks so much for writing in to us. It's always a great pleasure to hear from our viewers, and to know of their involvement with our channel.

We are really glad that you took out time to write to us, and to send your suggestion for season 2 of Sasural Genda Phool. We will definitely convey your suggestion to the relevant teams. It is only with our viewers' constructive feedback/ suggestions, that we can deliver better. Once again, we thank you for your inputs.

We, at Star, are committed to provide quality entertainment that goes beyond television and touches lives of our viewers in every way. 

Warm Regards,

Consumer Response Cell

Thanks 4 sharing dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
Its a very postive sign, Hope they will soon give a thought of bringing back SGP2
Bumped and mailed!!

Hope they do season 2.
Vipra me too missing sushaan... Waiting for season 2  of SGP...I still can't understand why Starplus ended our show.. Almost 2 serials finished and gone with in  one year... 3rd serial running in the same slot.. SGP is the best for 7.30 pm slot...Started mailing to Star Plus...
want sgp season2๐Ÿ˜ญ plzzzโญ๏ธ

I also want season 2 with Jai and Ragini as main lead