Originally posted by elasingh

Who is the actor playing Shukrachrya?
Darshan Gandas.(Its in Wikipedia)
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

Darshan Gandas.(Its in Wikipedia)
Thanks Surya.
Somebody tell me what does Jallu say to Vrinda before going into the sea? He says something like "karkvriti se..."
hey guys...anyone read ASWIN SANGHI'S the krishna key??? its a strange book that chages a lot of notions sbout our ancient texts ie the puranas, vedas and upanishads...if u haven't read it!!!
Originally posted by wildcat1994

hey guys...anyone read ASWIN SANGHI'S the krishna key??? its a strange book that chages a lot of notions sbout our ancient texts ie the puranas, vedas and upanishads...if u haven't read it!!!
I have. It really does change some notions. The author has been very creative. Although (don't laugh), the book scares me like hell. With all about Shivalingas being nuclear reactors and all!!!

I became a great fan of Ashwin Sanghi after his Chanakya's Chant, but the Krishna's Key kinda put me off
i really wonder...if a person wants to have a better relation ship with his her istadevi istadev ...what should a person do?.

ive read also here..that shiv parvati still reside in khailash but...but its coverd wiht snow and its very cold there..
shiv parvati are invisible ..but ..what can we do to get darshan of them..or is that impossible for mortals like us??

Edited by .Reshama. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by .Reshama.

i really wonder...if a person wants to have a better relation ship with his her istadevi istadev ...what should a person do?.

ive read also here..that shiv parvati still reside in khailash but...but its coverd wiht snow and its very cold there..
shiv parvati are invisible ..but ..what can we do to get darshan of them..or is that impossible for mortals like us??

I just treat Krishna as my friend.
Among mortals, it is easiest for children below 6 years to see God, as they are only most pure and innocent. My POV
Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

I have. It really does change some notions. The author has been very creative. Although (don't laugh), the book scares me like hell. With all about Shivalingas being nuclear reactors and all!!!

U bet.. have read it too..I m scared to go near Shivlings now...😕