Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-2 - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sia221

U bet.. have read it too..I m scared to go near Shivlings now...😕
nuclear reactors|????

am curious and really wanted to know ...if somebody can help me with this;

i really wonder...if a person wants to have a better relation ship with his her istadevi istadev ...what should a person do?.

ive read also here..that shiv parvati still reside in khailash but...but its coverd wiht snow and its very cold there..
shiv parvati are invisible ..but ..what can we do to get darshan of them..or is that impossible for mortals like us??

Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

I just treat Krishna as my friend.
Among mortals, it is easiest for children below 6 years to see God, as they are only most pure and innocent. My POV
thanks for ur answer..but i would love the hear more...=]
Originally posted by .Reshama.

am curious and really wanted to know ...if somebody can help me with this;

i really wonder...if a person wants to have a better relation ship with his her istadevi istadev ...what should a person do?.

ive read also here..that shiv parvati still reside in khailash but...but its coverd wiht snow and its very cold there..
shiv parvati are invisible ..but ..what can we do to get darshan of them..or is that impossible for mortals like us??

reshama, seeing god for mortals is not impossible but its not possible too!! simply stated, GOD RESIDES IN UR HEART and not on any KAILASH mountain or SHIRSAGAR...so, if u really wanna see god...try closing ur eyes n concentrate on ur heart beats...listen to them n they will tell u whr u can find GOD!!!! those who r able to do tis with perfect concentration get to see god and talk to him/her...d rest keep wandering abt trying to find him/her!!!!
Originally posted by varaali

I became a great fan of Ashwin Sanghi after his Chanakya's Chant, but the Krishna's Key kinda put me off

i haven't read chanakya's chant but will do so since every1 says tat it is better!!!
Originally posted by wildcat1994

reshama, seeing god for mortals is not impossible but its not possible too!! simply stated, GOD RESIDES IN UR HEART and not on any KAILASH mountain or SHIRSAGAR...so, if u really wanna see god...try closing ur eyes n concentrate on ur heart beats...listen to them n they will tell u whr u can find GOD!!!! those who r able to do tis with perfect concentration get to see god and talk to him/her...d rest keep wandering abt trying to find him/her!!!!
ive been doing this for a long time..and its true...when u focus on  god..there is an insvisible wire that is connected with god...i feel the presance and hears me when i talk to god..it is really true...

reshama, then y r u tryin to find him???
Edited by wildcat1994 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by .Reshama.

nuclear reactors|????
Yes, the book says that SHivalingas are nuclear reactors. Of course they are; but that is no reason to put it in a book.
So in that, he compares the SHivling diagram to that of a nuclear reactor and the shape is the same. And he adds that that is why we don't drink water from a SHivling - it is supposed to be charged water. So he has scared me a great deal with THAT information. (This discussion is allowed no? AFter all its abt SHivalings)
Originally posted by wildcat1994

reshama, then y r u tryin to find him???
yes.. i thought they reside also there..but i knew they also reside in our harts..the atmaa is gods gift...
Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

Yes, the book says that SHivalingas are nuclear reactors. Of course they are; but that is no reason to put it in a book.
So in that, he compares the SHivling diagram to that of a nuclear reactor and the shape is the same. And he adds that that is why we don't drink water from a SHivling - it is supposed to be charged water. So he has scared me a great deal with THAT information. (This discussion is allowed no? AFter all its abt SHivalings)
i didnt knew that..am getting a little scared...😲