kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Epi starts with matarani pooja in BW family and also roli is doing pooja simultaneously.   they all sing aaj tera jagraata maata.   Veeru sees roli doing pooja and is shocked.  pooja is over and roli is giving aarti.   and turns around and sees veeru.  she goes to give aarti to veeru and as he is about to take it .. roli says take ur shoes off.   and then gives aarti to the maid.   roli says u know vikram navratri vrat and pooja i feel like i have been doing it since long and veeru is worried if roli is remembering BW house and past.   Veeru says maybe...but finish all this fast as u need to get ready for marriage..go and get ready and roli says i m not feeling this is right.   there is something wrong.   and maid says i will go and clean the kitchen.   she looks at matarani.    she prays and says i feel like i am taking a wrong step.   Help me and show me the right way.   Simar prays..whereever my roli is i hope she is fine.  pls protect her.   I m dying to embrace her.    pls make me meet my sister as soon as possible.   pari is sayin its so hot and masi says take blessing from matarani.   masi looks at naina and says u r ok right.  any problem.   naina says she is ok.   and masi says thats weird..look at pari...she feels nausea, vomiting, mood changes and u dont do anything.   there are no symtons of pregnancy in u and khushi and naina gets tensed.     naina says i dont know why all this is not happening.   and she leaves.   mataji does jawar poojan to matarani.   and prays to god.   then everyone one by one does jawar poojan.  sid is called to do it and sid says no and prem tells him to do it and he goes to do it.   the ladies are talking amongst themselves.   and sid has flashback of roli doinf pooja with him.   simar says sid dont u worry.   have trust in matarani.   our roli will come to us soon.   sid says roli is gone.   she promised me that she will never leave me.   he says you left yaar.   Sid is alone now.   simar is shocked.   simar thinks ur trust may have fiddled but i have full trust on my matarani that she will make me meet my sister fast.   khushi comes to naina's room and closes the door and says naina why did u come from there.    and naina says masi was asking me so many ?s on my pregnancy .. i think she suspects me.   and khushi says even if she didnt suspect u she will now.   u left there all nervous without answering any of her ?s she will suspect u.   naina says what shall i do now.   khushi says dont show tension on ur face.   look naina there is nothing wrong.   the ball is still in our court.

roli pacing in her bedroom.   looks at wedding outfit and thinks of veeru telling her to get ready for marriage.   Veeru shouts..hurry up..auspicious time is going by.   roli says some more time.   and then she picks up the wedding outfit n gets ready.   she is wearing jewelry and has flashbacks of her getting ready when she was going to get married to sid.   she says what is it that i m remembering.   I feel like i have gotten ready before happily for a marriage.   when did this happen.   roli says i cant see things clearly.   and looks at her and veeru's marriage.   and roli says maybe i m remembering things when i and vikram were going to get married.   thats why i was so happy.     but why am i not happy today.   maybe he is right.   this marriage i will remember everything.

Simar is giving prasad to the ladies and one them them tells her to give her a little and the other lady refuses.   mataji thinks whats wrong with them.   why are they behaving weirdly.  and khushi and naina come there.    ladies look at naina and families look too.    mataji says come naina ..sit.   and ladies get up and says mataji we are all respectable families..and how can we allow a girl to sit with us who has an illegimate child in her womb.  and naina looks at them.    khushi smiles and family tensed.   they say i dont understand how this shameless gilr is living with u guys.    khushi elbows naina.  and mataji says we are looking after naina...and naina says cause of all this i waned to die.   and now for whole life including me u all will be listenign to these taunts...sujata says clam down we are with u.   then a lady says what the world has come to.. a mother is taking a side of the girl who is going to give birth to the illagitimate child of her son.    all family shocked.    ladies asks mataji if they are correct and naina is carrying sid's child.   and prem goes to mataji to support her and he says can i ask u what the basis of ur talks are.   who told u all this??   and khushi and naina tensed.   and ladies look at khushi and naina.   

No PRECAP
Edited by kasrana - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the WU..but its not 17th April WU its 16th April episode update you've done.  😊