by judging tomorrows precap

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
what do u think will happen? i think bulbul might understand the situation n get back to him or maybe bulbul trying to distance herself from vihaan n vihaan trying to persuade her to come back to him n not believe anika... what do u think?
Posted: 10 years ago
Yea,... I think she will believe him and give in! I hope we get to see a hug! I would cry of happiness! 🤗☺️

I am going to base my predictions on two possibilities,.. what I think would happen if the show continues, or if it ends as per the rumors

1. If the show is not ending

I think what will end up happening is, ViBu will patch up, and Anika will see it all... and she might misunderstand Bulbul, and think she was just pretending to be nice. She will probably think she was just consoling her because she wanted to "steal" Vihaan from her,.. or something like that. And then she will go on to be her evil self, and try and break ViBu up.

2. If the show is really ending

,... that might not happen, because they might not have time to stretch it that long. Maybe in this case, theyll show that Anika understand what love really means when she sees ViBu patch up... and she turns into a nice girl, and does the right think by walking away from Vihaan.

Whatever happens, I hope to at least see ViBu patch up... and a really cute hug! 😳

<3 Ria

Edited by BarunAnkiLuv - 10 years ago