•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Epi starts with precap of naina lying and roli not believing veeru.    ladies asking if naina is carrying sid's child and prem asks them who told them all this.??   and ladies look at khushi and naina.   prem says answer me why are u quiet/.   someone must have told u but ladies avert the ? and says these things ppl come to know and khushi smiles.   and ladies says mataji u use to do justice before now what happened.   and ladies say what can mataji do...it is not in her hands to make the child legit.  and mataji SHOUTS!! ENOUGH!!! this child is not illegit, the child will get its father's name and khushi and naina smile.   sid and simar scared.   Mataji says the last day of navratri sid and naina will be married and all are shocked and naina and khushi are happy and join hands.    prem thinks that means i have only 9 days to bring naina truth in front of all and simar thinks i have only 9 days to find roli.   She says matarani pls help me. 

Mataji says i did not take this decision in haste.   i thought about it a lot.   the way the situation is.. it is better for our family's respect.   this is the only way.    and naina and khushi happy.    naina says thank you mataji so give me and my child a new hope.    now i can raise my head and walk in society..and prem looks at her.    and sujata says like always  u have done justice and with this decision 3 lives will not be ruined.   and in these navratri days our house lost happiness will come back all cause of matarani.    and mataji agrees.    and sid says there will be no arrangements for the wedding.    and all shocked.   sid says i have said it before and i m saying it again i WILL NOT MARRY.    no one can take roli's place in my life and i will not let this happen.   and simar says mataji...sorry but u r elder to us all..and ur decisions are good for the home but mataji this decision u need to rethink.    this decision u r making to make lives may riun lives.   and simar says mataji pls think of sid...he loves roli and roli is his wife and roli being there sid marrying roli and sujATA says Enought simar...with folded hands.    its enuff...ur are getting mad.   its not only u.. we all love Roli.   but loving someone doesnt mean we dont accept the truth.   y do u keep on bringing Roli up and stopping Sid MOVE ON!! WHY SIMAR WHY!!!!!!//.?????    naina says simar what wrong have i done to u that u r crossing my path.   I m also pained by roli's death but by stopping the marriage will roli come back.??   

the future of this child depends on it.  Speak.   sid says NAINA...ur child will get every right and i will take all responsibility but NO MARRIAGE!!!  and mataji says NO??  NO??   u have lost the right to say NO sid.   Where was this word when in a drunk state u did what u did.??    why didnt u says NO then??   today u r saying roli roli .. u cheated her...and before cheating her why didnt u say NO!!!    mataji says what do u think everything will happen according to ur likes.  No it wont happen like that.   now its a matter of an unborn child.   ur child!!!!   when he comes in this world..he needs a father's name not a name that is going to take his responsibility.   So for the child's future this marriage is important.     YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!    and if roli was here too..then also I would have taken this decision.   as far as i know roli i m sure she would have stood by me in this decision.  tell me if i m wrong.   Would roli would have done unjustice to this child...and u knows roli more then u sid.    and SID is shocked!!     simar and prem tensed.   mataji says speak sid..answer me.   look into my eyes and tell me that my decision is wrong.   and sid cries!!!    n sid shakes his head in NO and simar broken.   naina looks at khushi and smiles.   

simar praying matarani help me...and stop this disaster in this house.   how can sid and naina get married when roli is alive.    i had promies roli that i wont let anything happen to sid and her marriage and now u tell me matarani...if everyone get together and get them married then what will i tell roli?   that i wasnt able to save her marriage.  pls stop this marriage matarani.   and this will only happen when my roli will come home.   pls help me find my roli.

veeru comes in saying VIDYa and roli is all dressed up like a dulhan looking BEAUTIFUL... (if sid saw her he would be FLAT!!!)

Veeru coems in and says u look the most beautiful dulhan and me the luckiest groom.  u know vidya..ur family will be lost against our love.   we will start afresh as of today.  now come i cant wait any longer.   

simar praying and diya about to go off...and she protects it and says why do i feel something bad is going to happen.    protect my roli matarani.   save her from any problems.   

Veeru comes in the living room smiling and roli is behind him.   he looks at her and she looks scared and looks at matarani and veeru says shall we go?   simar in front of matarani.   roli walking towards veeru.   Veeru extends his hand and as roli was about to hold his hand...she faints..and veeru runs to her saying Vidya!!!!!   Vidya open ur eyes!!  

simar in front of mandir saving the diya and roli fainted.

Precap -- Simar saying show me some way where i can find my sister...roshni roli's friend sees the paper with roli's ad in it and she says roli missing?   She calls simar's cell and simar is praying in front of matarani.

thanks for the detailed update ..grtđź‘Ź work
Tks for the update which was very detailed.