Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Monday 29.04.2013

Brief Update by srima

Gopi gives an ultimatum to Malar- Enna nimbi en kooda varadha irundha vaa or else your wish. He turns & walks away. Puppy Malar follows  her master.  Jaganathan is happy.

Gopi / Malar walk the talk. Gopi upset  , feels Malar let him down in the presence of her  family by keeping quiet. Epdi Malar , how could you ever do it . You should have spoken in my favour.  You should have asked me before taking the decision to go to your house. I would have given ample advise, would have sung for you ' " Porumai ennum nagai anindhu perumai kola vendum pengal".  Puppy thalai , vaal aating.

Ragini & Meenu met by one sidhar who predicts the return of a long lost  relative.  Meenu is convinced it is her first son & very happy.

Back home Meenu informs paati about sidhar vaaku. Paati too convinced  of the home coming of Sokku's thalai magan.  Happy paati already in match making mood ' Maman magan for Maha coming back ' maha yogam starting for Maha ' 1+1=2 , some Josi's prediction that Maha will get married to maman magan will materialise soon. Meenu is not happy. Wants to have a fresh bride for mugam theriyadha magan , unnecessarily drags Malar's name & abuses. Gopi / Malar get to hear this. Paati leaves in anger seeing Meenu's  obnoxious behaviour.

Gopi  talks to mom in private about ragini's life. Says feels very sorry for her . wants to have her remarried & settle her in life. Meenu very happy with this remarriage idea of Gopi ' says my daughter should not suffer life long as vaazha vetti , we should marry her off as early as possible. Gopi  agrees & says the same applies to Malar also.

Edited by srima - 10 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Tuesday - April - 30th , 2013
Sokku comes to see mayil to give him money for the valakapu but mayil says already maha came and gave him her salary nu. Sokku feels happy but still gives his part as there must be more expenses. Mayil wants to go and invite Mages but his wife does not want as magesh might create problem. Sokku agrees with her but mayil is adamant in wanting to invite Magesh.

Prasad BIL and wife discussing about Prasad coming here and his very much tense. Wife suggest hubby to go and stay at his parents house till Prasad goes to Karakudhi.

Geetha sees malar and goes begging sorry from her SIL but malar refuses to accept and chases her away. Geetha goes crying and meenashi who see this goes to scold malar demanding what she said to her daughter nu. This time malar shuts her MIL up by warning her and ask her to go and ask her own daughter what happen and not to show temper to her nu. Malar walks off while meenashi shock. Edited by srima - 10 years ago