Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Suvreen Guggal: Journey Until Now (Chap4 Pg12) - Page 2

Kaushik.k.RC thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeh. U start with sm new frnds. N 1 is mee here :D
Thank 4 realising it thru pm.
superbly u had written...
While u wer motivated in choosing best colege aftr 12th board, i ws experiencing agn those roaming here-there for admision forms, cnsulting abt d courses in various coleges, going to see d cut off list wit my besties evrytime evn if sm1's name ws excluded frm d previous admisn lists n all those memories.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manish_Shetty thumbnail
@Sahas Thnax dear...and I hope this becomes a hit...also I am posting this on Forum32...I also took official permission for this...they really appreciated this initiative...love 4lions..!!! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
@Kaushik Yup bro...and this show is just nostalgic for it has so many such memories linked to it..!!! ðŸ˜Š
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Its Amazing idea
Great job so far with the analysis
Loved the old episodes of SG... can watch them on repeat too I wont get bored... but the new episodes are just not up to the mark but hopefully the CVs will fix the plot
Anu_Sh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh yes Manish that is the same situation for me also and when the show started I was also done my 12 board exams and easily taking interest in the show and after seeing Shivin ðŸ˜³ I never miss any episode of the show and your this concept is awsome we can relive the whole SG once again...and thanx for the PM...
First of all, congos on ur naya wala new ff!
But its nt a fiction... Toh isse ff/ss/os nahi bula sakte na? 😕

Achcha woh sab chodo! 😛
This really revived all thre sg moments!
N yuvi kinna sona lag raha hia pic mein!!
N ya, real wala welcum bak 2 SG FORUM!!! 🤗
Missed u a lot dude!
Conti soon n thnx fr d pm n ya ossum wala updt again!
U noe na wt i mean by ossum WALA updt/? 😉

PS: I might be a bit too late to cmnt on the d updts bt will b cmmnting!
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
NephilimByHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u kiddo .. 
so emotional u r manii .. 
seriously .. i think everyone has left watching suvreen for past one mnth .. 
but lets start again with season 2...
n its gud to see u back .. ðŸ˜Š
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anam Ali

Its Amazing idea

Great job so far with the analysis
Loved the old episodes of SG... can watch them on repeat too I wont get bored... but the new episodes are just not up to the mark but hopefully the CVs will fix the plot

Thank you so much Anam..!!! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ and ya completely agree with u that the old SG episodes are just awesome...the college drama is superb...well coming to the new episodes...yes it is losing its college wala feel...but I like it...Sorry for the difference in my POV but hat is probably becoz...for a person like me who is thinking of being an actor...this plot still relates...I just love everything and anything related to fulfilling my dreams...😆...and ya but still would luv to see Yuvreen...and also Suvreen's victory in all that she undertakes..!!! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anupamaS

oh yes Manish that is the same situation for me also and when the show started I was also done my 12 board exams and easily taking interest in the show and after seeing Shivin ðŸ˜³ I never miss any episode of the show and your this concept is awsome we can relive the whole SG once again...and thanx for the PM...

Thank you Anupama...😃😃..Oh so nice we both I think share the same experiences..!!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ