complt Nafrat Wala Ishq last part page 47 /22 may

Posted: 11 years ago
hello everyone. i am riya, again to post my bakwaas to pakaofy you all..

its a Ariya story, with little  twists. 

presenting the prologue, hope you will like it.

prologue

Sameer's pov

It was really a day full of surprises. I cant believe still that she is really here, sleeping in my guest room.i was in a shock when she called me at afternoon.my heart was racing like nothing.

That day, afternoon.

Sameer rathore, the ETF Chief was busy barking at his teammates. There were piles of paperwork incomplete and his team was very unwilling to complete it.so he had to shout at them. seems like it was working, they all started to work fast to further hear his scoldings and "dammit" s.

When he , finally, resting in his cabin and sipping his favorite coffee, his phone rang.he took out the phone and the colour of his face changed, from shock to surprise, then happiness.he picked up the call.

''yaad aa gayi hamari?''   he complained like a kid, still smiling. Actually , it was of no use. The other person on the line already knew  he was so happy that he can actually shout from the top building of Mumbai.

'' I need a help.''  The woman's voice said in a sweet voice. The smile in Sameer's place left, and a determination took its place '' anything. Just say it.''

''soch lo, rules todne honge.'' She challenged. Again of no use. She knew pretty well he can literally kill someone for her.

''anything, just say it.'' Again he said it. The woman chuckled and said, '' a drug dealing will take place at the old factory at bandra. You have 3 hours to catch them.''

'' we will. Just one thing.'' He promised. But not before giving an order.

''what?'' she asked.

''just stay away from that place. It can be dangerous.'' He said in a worried tone.

The woman chuckled at her friend 's  fear.for god's sake, he still think of him as a kid. She is a police officer now, just like him.

''how can I miss the fun, samrat?'' she said. A small smile crept on his lips, hearing that "Sam ' Rat". Its been years hearing those.

''gotta go. Bye.'' And she cut the call.

Many things flashed in front of Sameer Rathore aka Sam-Rat. Their friendship, their last meeting. How badly he missed her, tried to call her from past 8 months. Her beautiful face and angelic smile flashed in front of his face.

After some moment, he ordered his fellow team.

''guys, it's a new case.''

Seems like this ordinary, paperwork wala day will soon turn into an action packed one.

In 3 hours, Rathore managed to convince Commisioner about their mission, gather his team , plan all the things. It was the longest 3 hours of his life.he wished that soon it will passed and he will see her soon.he already started to think how he will shout at her when they will meet.he wanted to time pass as soon as possible.

After 3 hours.

They managed to stop the dealings and kill all the bad guys. But his eyes were searching her.

''where are you, champ?''  he muttered to himself.his heart was racing fast again.

Suddenly, his fellow team member and 2nd in command, Mr Arjun S. i-don't-care-a-damn Rawte , spotted a gangster there and started to ran for her.he have nearly caught her.

''stop or I will shoot you.'' Arjun shouted at a girl.

Yes, it was a girl. She stopped after his warning. suddenly he heard Rathore's voice.

''Rawte stop.''

Arjun looked in disbelieve as he ran and hugged the girl.

''what dafuq!'' Arjun thought to himself. the girl turned and he froze in tracks.

it was Riya...his Riya...Riya Arjun Rawte. his wife, who left him.

dammit! i updated index bt now its gone!😡 what the

thanks tani for mentioning it😃

index

pg 4 

pg 7

pg 10

pg 12

pg 15

pg 17

pg 19

pg 21

pg 23

pg 26

pg  30

pg 33

pg 37

Edited by riyasarkar007 - 10 years ago
liked it, but i have a suggestion...
take the real characters and write an ff😉
i am telling you...you have good writing skills
and make it more intense...start from where riya got sick..and everyone took her to hospital.😉
Originally posted by -warz-

liked it, but i have a suggestion...
take the real characters and write an ff😉
i am telling you...you have good writing skills
and make it more intense...start from where riya got sick..and everyone took her to hospital.😉
wow yaar, nice suggestion.and it will have shree liza chotu and aisha as well.

par riya wale incident par bohot logon ne likha hai, and mohabbatgirl's writing was the best.

but will think for sure.

and thank you.
superb start...!!!
that sam rat part was nice...😆
ariya are already married?😲 but then why did she leave arjun? 
ek aur story mai shock😉 badia hai😆
continue soon...!!
Originally posted by devildiva21

superb start...!!!
that sam rat part was nice...😆
ariya are already married?😲 but then why did she leave arjun? 
ek aur story mai shock😉 badia hai😆
continue soon...!!
jhatka abhi baaki hain mere dost😆

glad u liked it.
Originally posted by riyasarkar007

jhatka abhi baaki hain mere dost😆

glad u liked it.
hahah ayyiyo...
abhi aur bhi jhataks ana  pending h😲  cool😉
waiting for more jhatkas😉
Originally posted by riyasarkar007

wow yaar, nice suggestion.and it will have shree liza chotu and aisha as well.

par riya wale incident par bohot logon ne likha hai, and mohabbatgirl's writing was the best.

but will think for sure.

and thank you.

Can you provide me the link of her write up?😳 (Actually i am new in this forum).
pleasure😳..no it doesn't matter..everyone's writing is different.  So you type yours, i will read it. 😳
Originally posted by -warz-

Can you provide me the link of her write up?😳 (Actually i am new in this forum).
pleasure😳..no it doesn't matter..everyone's writing is different.  So you type yours, i will read it. 😳

its her story on riya's case. you should write another one , fanaa.i think its the best.

BB sorry fr late comment..

Really loved the title..

Ek aur shock..
Marwaogi kya?? 🤢

pehele she is rathod's best friend 😃

fir arjun ki wife 😲

cliff hanging 😭

well unki frndship is really great..love the way u portrayed...

👏 👏