Pavitra Rishta

Written Update 18th April 2013

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts with K Family Celebrating Gudi Padwa n same here Varsha n Soham also celebrating it then suddenly police enters Varsha's House to arrest Onir for Baby Swaping case Police says to Onir to come with them,Soham says he hasn't done anything so as Varsha also says that.Onir says to Soham that let them do their work he says lets go officer,Soham n Varsha are trying to call Purvi but her phone is in the house then Soham goes to find her.Scene shifts to Arjun where he is talking to his office caligue then he sees Pari is crying goes to her Miss Briganza what are you doing you are sleeping for that i have kept you just go from here,Arjun tries to stop Pari's crying but she is crying continuously.Arjun says i won't give Pari to anybody as he gets hyper,He says to DK to call a doctor DK rings n Doctor comes tells that Baby was hungry thats why she was crying don't worry sir she is fine if you need any help then pls call me.

Part 2:
Purvi is in Temple where she says that bcoz of me Arjun n Ovi's realtion are getting worst,Onir's proffession,reputation are in danger bcoz of me as i had devasted many lives altogether,Arjun comes with Pari to the temple n wishes to Bappa that pls give me strength for this situation.Purvi sees Pari she is crying takes her from Arjun's hand n makes Pari quiet though she becomes slient Arjun taunts to Purvi that when she went in her mother's hand she stopped crying Purvi says Ovi is her mother then Pandit says its a good day today lets do the pooja of your daughter Purvi gives her to the Pandit after the vidhi finishes both Arjun n Purvi walks then Purvi is giving Pari back to Arjun but he says let the baby with you Purvi bcoz baby needs her mother's love so as you should take her,Purvi says no i m not her mother Ovi is her mother.
Arjun says its really shocking both the ladies are not accepting Pari then Soham comes there n says that Onir got arrested for baby swap case,Purvi gets shock after listening she tells lets go dada Arjun says even i m coming but Soham says no need to come there as you have troubled alot to purvi pls stay away from her.Soham is taking to inspector but he says that he can't leave Onir where Purvi is saying that just bcoz of me this is happening with you,He says Mishti people who are couple n if they are with them in good times then they should be in bad times too.Manav comes there with Lawyer says to insp that he has brought bail papers of Onir but Inspector denies to accept it n says that court will do everything now.
Manav says that not your fault so why you should be punished but your wife has made my daughter's life hell then Soham bumps in with saying that you can't say like that to Purvi,Manav says its our family problem outside people are not allowed to talk in between then Soham says i m likely to involved in this matter bcoz its my family matter too as i m member of this family n my Archana aai has gave me that Haqq remember Purvi,Teju n Ovi are my sisters n i am their's brother so even god will not let me seperate from them Manav walks away

Part 3:
Punni is in market where she says to driver where are you i m standing here then Ruchi sees n goes to her.Punni says what a pleasent suprise that you are here,Ruchi says what are you doing her she says i came in mall to do shopping lets take some clothes for you also then Ruchi says that there are problems going on in our family n you are enjoying then she says you also tried to get aaji's house from her,Punni says you better not talk this bcoz you are small then Ruchi says you are elder na then what you have done being an elder sister,Today also i obey Aaji's Sanskars.
Scene shifts to Ovi where Savita is trying to tell her to eat the soup but she says i'll eat it later then Arjun comes with Pari,Ovi starts walk but he stops her n says pls come home for Pari bcoz she needs her mother but Ovi says i m not her mother its Purvi then Arjun says she gave her daughter to you n made a sacrifice for you so why are doing like this to Pari as baby doesn't have any mistake in that pls come for our friendship,Ovi says which friendship you are talking where you betrayed with this secret Arjun says even i got to knew it some days ago.Ovi says take her from here but Pari is not guilty in this then she says i hate her bcoz Pari is daughter of my sister n my husband.People are watching all this Savita shuts the door n walks away.

Precap:Damodar says Ovi is not letting to accept Pari that may lead to Arjun n Ovi's realtion to get worst,Manav is worried.Edited by gaurav_ankita08 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFSEdited by Tarza - 11 years ago
tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think purvi not intentionally destroyed many lives, the baby who she used to feed and feel for all of sudden became ovi i mean what kind of a mother would do that knowing that her sis / other mother is not taking care of her.
this show is going down the line
sweetone thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what's wrong with Purvi not caring for her daughter and Manav not recognising Purvi as his daughter. at times i just feel like...
thanks for the update.
shiv0624 thumbnail

Purvi is not a good mother, how can she not want her baby back now that the truth is out...which mother gives up her infant to someone else...

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tasha80

i think purvi not intentionally destroyed many lives, the baby who she used to feed and feel for all of sudden became ovi i mean what kind of a mother would do that knowing that her sis / other mother is not taking care of her.

this show is going down the line

Purvi is just being strong to refuse pari and remind arjun that the baby is his and Ovi's. She cannot give them a baby and still call the baby hers. How can arjun and ovi move on if purvi takes pari and claim her again? 

Purvi after finding out that ovi is not taking care of pari is faced with the news of her husband's predicament. Should she just neglect onir and go with pari or leave pari with her father who can take care of her until she has finished looking after the matter of Onir. Onir has no one else. She has to be there for him as he stood by her in thick and thin. On the other hand, Pari has arjun, DK, sulo, Savita etc to take care of her.

But I agree with you completely that this show need redemption very soon or it may soon become redundant. The story has been really crappy for a long time now. Its better then just close it. Ratings running at 2 this week.
Surish thumbnail
cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank so much for the update.
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally found the update. I think it is cute that they show Arjun stuggling to understand Pari's crying. However, his wanting to hand her first to Purvi and then begging Ovi to return for Pari's sake is wrong. Pari is a baby, not a doll to be passed from one to the other. It would make a much better modern story if they show Arjun taking care of Pari and raising her as a single parent.