Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 18/04/13 What makes a Man GREAT

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Here goes your update.
Im a bit senti because of the last part and the precap😔
Oh how am i supposed to watch Dadhichi go?😭
The episode begins with Kartikeya coming back and having an emotional re-union with Mahadev and Ganesha.Ganesha asks Mahadev if Kartikeya will stay with them?.Mahadev says no-he has to prepare for an important event,when the time comes he himself will tell Kartikeya the purpose of this preperation and gives him the responsibility to become Senapati for the Devtas and asks him to prepare.

Before leaving Kartikeya asks if he can meet Parvati.Mahadev says yes.

Kartikeya bows down before Parvati,hands joined in prayer tears in his eyes(btw Rushi is brilliant here👏).Parvati opens her eyes,and sees Kartikeya.Kartikeya wipes his tears,as Parvati recognizes him as the one who tried to test him.Kartikeya feels helpless as to how Parvati always looked after him in need but he cant help her.

He explains i am a student of Guru Ji,i was going home to meet my mother,it was a long way,so i dropped by to see you as you remind me of my mother.Parvati blesses him and hopes that he gets his mother soon.

Meanwhile in the battle field the Devtas and Asurs are face to face,Vritrasur is throwing dirty looks at Indra.Shukrachrya hands over Jalandhar a Shank to announce the war.Jalandhar stands waiting for Vrinda.Indra taunts him saying that maybe he is scared.Just then Vrinda arrives and Shukrachrya realizes why Jalandhar waited.Jalandhar does Shank-Naad and announces the war.Indra Dev looks terrified.🤣.

Parvati introduces Kartikeya to Adi-Yogi and asks him if he will help him get his mother.Mahadev says he will do every possible effort.Then Adi Yogi tells Parvati that now he will show her a aasan that will help her in the purification of her body,and help her advance in Yog.

At Dadhichis Aashram Dadhichis wife is worried,as she sees him watering the plants happily.He asks her to look after them when he isnt there.His wife asks him never to say such a thing,and expresses her worries after she saw a bad dream.Dadhichi inquires what it is,she doesnt tell,he requests him to take her to Mahadev.

Both of them meet Mahadev.Mahadev thanks them for helping him out,being there with him-for Sati,for Parvati,for all that they have done.Dadhichis wife says its thier good fortune that they were able to come to his service,its the duty of a Bhakta to do Seva of his/her Aaradhya.

Mahadev says no-even a Devta has to do Seva of his Bhakt,beacuse without a Bhakta and his Bhakti,his Bhakti increases the Aishwarya of a God.Without thier Bhakti an idol will just be a stone.

Dadhichis wife expresses her worries to Mahadev.Mahadev asks her does she believe in him?.She says yes-their belief begins and ends with Mahadev.He asks her .He asks does she belive that everything in the world begins with him,ends with him,and when the world is destroyed only he will remain?.

She looks back confused-he tells her.Things that may seem catastrophic in the present may actually be for a better good of the world,something that we realize much later.Great Sacrifices given today,give way for the betterment of the world.The choices a man makes is what differentiates him from being ordinary and extraordinary.
And tells her-your Husband Rishi Dadhichi will be known as my Parambhakta,a great man,who will be known for generations to come.

Dadhichis wife says she knew he would take away all her fears,and tells him as long as he is there nothing wrong will happen. Mahadev is saddened as he looks at Dadhichi😭

PRECAP:-
Indradev runs to Mahadev in panic. Mahadev tells him to stop faking his worry for others.
Indra says that no weapon is able to kill Vritrasur and he has already killed half of thier army.
Dadhichi says that only one thing will be able to kill him-a Vajra,and decides to give up his body.
Voiceover says-watch Mahadevs greatest Bhkatas greatest Sacrifice😔
(this precap is one of DKDMs most heartbreaking precaps ever😭)

shruti

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
we all knew that this is going to happen sooner or later... Dadhichi will die one day... But the emotions that this current track has evoked in all of us speaks volume about the talented ppl of DKDM.. from director to story writer to the actors, who have brought to life the already known stories

today I am crying,😭 I see a man who is about to sacrifice his life for the betterment of the world at the behest of a hypocrite {INDRA}.. one who stood by Mahadev, one who truly embodied His philosophy. One who actually taught us the meaning of sacrifice and illusions of the world.. The feeling that we will never see Dadhichi again.. it is inexplicable.. 😭 
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
It was a good epi, with Shivji trying to ease Suvarcha's worries. His God & his devotee's explanation was so good. Shivji is so humble. Tomm. it will be difficult to see Rishi Dadhichi's sacrifice. Befor that Vritrasura finishing half of Deva's army will be worth watching.
Thanks for the update shruti😊
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. i dont i can watch dadichi sacrifice😭
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shruti you are right, precap is heart breaking. My  heart will be broke if they kill J. Parvathi and Kartikeya scene, Rishi sacrificing his life, so much of emotion going on it makes me cry. Every one did a great job on today's episode.  Well directed, written and acted etc. The best episode.
sad epi but i am more sad as there was less j and vrinda scene yesterday.want more of j and v as i love them and only watch for them Edited by kisst - 11 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Shruti

We all knew that Dhadhichi will die one day

We have known this story since we were kids

but its so sad

so very sad

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i dont know about others-but i took an hour to write the episode update,cos Dadhichis last precap-most likely his last scene affected me so much that my hands were shaking,i had tears in my eyes...
i had goosebumps on my body,i felt terrible...i dont know how i am going to watch the next two episodes
Utrkash Sir-the screenplay writer said that he too cried while writing...i have no clue how im going to watch Dadhichi die
i mean many characters have died so far-Sati,Tarkasur...but i never felt as bad as i am going to feel for Dadhichi
maybe beacause he has been DKDMs bestest character so far-so perfectly emoted,so perfectly written
not to forget he has been with us from the very first episode of the show-through Sati-Parvati-Kartikeya-Ganesha...its going to be heartbreaking to let him go!
im already feeling numb!
oforuse the actor playing the role is BRILLIANT-ill miss his acting the most.

Indradev!!-grrr...i hate this guy more than i hate anything else!i hope if 
not Vritrasur atleast Jalandhar gives this guy a thrashing!

By the looks of it,we are heading towards a BIG fight sequence in the near future!
i guess Kartikeya is preparing for the final war between Mahadev and Jalandhar-waiting for that!
but Dadhichi[:'(]
ankitta thumbnail
nice update 😃 thank you
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dadhichi was almost a part of Mahadev's family... I still remember, during Sati's swayamvar.. he put forth such strong arguments before Daksha, that he went speechless..

sacrificing his life for Indra is making me all the more mad.😔