WU - 18/04/2013...let d drama begin...

madhubansen thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hello everyone...so here i am back again trying my best 2 give an early update...😊..

anushka meets anika & tells her dat pradeep is bulbul's as well as her father. 

with god's grace we r spared any more torture & vibu make an appearance..πŸ‘πŸ‘
vihaan tries 2 assure bulbul dat he loves her & her only πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
but bulbul says dat a third person had come between her mom & dad and spoiled everything. she doesnt want similar complications in her life.

anushka πŸ˜‘😑 tells anika dat she loved pradeep & mona came between dere love. (poor mona πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰). anyway so anika draws d logical conclusion and asks if bulbul, rano , rajbeer are her half siblings? and she has anoder mom too . ... To it anushka replies dat u can call her devi maa too πŸ˜† (anushka gets d best dialogs i must say!!!). she tries assuring anika dat she did everything for her. but anika says dat she doesnt trust any word of her. anushka tells dat one day dese people will hurt her & she will have to come to her only (plzzz go sooon🀒🀒)

vihaan tries telling bulbul dat his heart beats only for her & his heart refuses to take anybody oder dan her. bulbul tries to shrug him off & anika overhears them. bulbul recall anika's words and tells vihaan dat if he has ever loved her then to go away from her and never look back to her life. vihaan asks if its her final decision and bulbul says yes πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
vihaan goes away & bulbul breaks down in tears πŸ˜­

anika relaizes dat her mom is d best as bulbul cheated her boyfriend out of her life πŸ‘ & hugs anushka (good riddance 😑)...

mona jatin pretend to prepare for vihaan's wedding in front of bulbul. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dey pretend to call vihaan's dad and talk about his coming marriage. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ bulbul all shocked to hear dat vihaan is ready for marriage but is  surprised to know dat d bride is not anika. mona says dat vihaan doesnt love anika and itrs some oder girl he is marrying and she can find out when she goes to d marriage πŸ‘..
bulbul goes off all upset & jatin mona all smug. (i lub u jatin πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰).

rano shares her suspicions about anushka's hand in resturant fire with her grandad. 

bulbul finds all her family busy with vihaan's marraige preparations. bulbul asks if his marriage is today and mona asks why she cant say vihaan's name πŸ˜† (ooohhh i love mona in a comic avataar..) and today girl's side is coming for tilak. bulbul asks why dey r hurrying and mona says dat vihaan is such a suitable groom dat who will reject him. she asks if bulbul is ok with it bcoz dats wat she wanted...as now vihaan will be away from her life. 

bulbul says she is ok & goes off 2 office.

Precap: bulbul trying on something and telling vihaan dat its not dat good and vihaan telling to pack it as if its looking so so on her it wud look awesome on his sapno ki raani πŸ‘

Edited by sen_madhuban - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much for the update 😊
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@madhu thanx  4the update!!😊i simply can't understand why bulbul refused vihaan's proposal??πŸ˜• i was thinking she may b scarificing but wen she rembrd anika's whole convo that vihaan want 2 take revenge i understood that she still cudn't trust vihaan fully & really needs a hammer on her head like jatin is doing!!πŸ˜†i luv the way jatin put confidence back in vihaan 2 fight 4 his luv.πŸ‘ and really bulbul is getting jealous. its gud .πŸ˜† and Sargun shows all emotions so naturally.πŸ‘ after seeing her jealous in this epi i rembrd her jealousy in Phulwa.πŸ˜†
but really liked 2days epi except anu-anika part.πŸ₯±
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for the WU, Madhu .. πŸ€—
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for WU.  re. bulbul and anika,  why is ekta repeating track from her other show???
sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update😊 Jatin to Vihaan

6 din Ladki inn😳
cadbury15 thumbnail

Hey hi ! That was a really good update.. Can see your personal emotions very well in each of the sentence.. ⭐️ Appreciate your efforts πŸ˜Š

And between, in the second part of that episode when Mona and Jatin were discussing about Vihaan's wedding preparation, there was a background music which was played.. Can you tell me from which movie is it? 
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so wait, now anika wants vihaan back? :S