WU: Thursday, 18th April 2013

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sri! 

Romance yum ivalo kolamudiyumnu innaiku ula romance a pathu thaan kathukiten!
Epdi? Illa epdinu kekuren? Ena Tamizh sir? Why this song koduma? I was half wishing GW would come and save us!
But then she comes exactly when the romance mood is set right!
Illa theriyama thaan kekuren...oru night drive episode veka mudiyatha director sir? Why so much torture for us?

Joseph! Please! Go and hit him! Urupadiya athayavuthu sei!
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the great update.

Is Prabha a schizophrenic? Why is he being so evil and mean to K? He did not even care to find the truth from his wife and is driven to all these evil deeds based on his own assumptions. Well, now that K and J know the truth, I hope they disclose this to TA. However, not sure if TA would even believe this esp, if Suchi and P plan something together!! Now it seems that P is being no different from his mom Bhu, who too went to any lengths to achieve her selfish means. Is he the same guy who helped TA in exposing Bhu?

As for GW it is crystal clear that she doesn't like T going out with TA and is just unnecessarily torturing T. Does T even have a mouth?? What abt TA? I wonder why T needs to be shown as a Mahatma Gandhi? Her behavior looks so stupid and totally unbelievable. It is one thing to respect the elderly but another to remain  quiet and be totally dumb. GW is better now and T cannot change GW with her kindness/dumbness. GW is a thorn and T needs to sharpen herself to tackle her. If T believes GW will change, by the time it happens, T would be a granny too!

As for Padma, no comments. I think Kal knows very well that P has not changed a wee bit. K needs to act smart or take up a job if she wants to take care of her sisters.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks sri for the update..
yet to see the whole episode...but good that joseph n kanagu know the truth...guess it will come out only later..

things r working out perfectly for padma now.. but may be TT's money due to kal may help later on..
why can gw go to be with sudha n puvi?  kashayam? stomach upset with overeating...

whens the moonlight car drive to come? someone send feelers pls.,...
Jan50 thumbnail
Thanks forvhe update Sri. Thendral_fan, you are absolutely spot on in your comments on Prabha 
And T and Ta. Right from the begining i ave been saying Prabha's behaviour looks like manic depression. He is full of irrational anger with occasional sadness. His evil part is at work. 
Ta is a total  fool swollen with ego. T is a misguided mahatma. So mch so i really dont want to
See any scenes involving her. I would rather see Sudha, Deepa and Kalyani. Now a days even Kalyani scenes are boring after her sisters moved with them. 
Padma and Gw scenes are repetitive drag. The same dialogues. The same predictable behaviour.
We need a vacation from Gw and Padma. We have young villains P and Suchi. I would rather see 
Them getting crushed. 
Now the story is getting interesting. Hope Joseph does mot spoil it by rash action. First they must
 inform Varadarajan and Deepa about it and then T and Ta. If they inform Ta he will not beleive it and talk about it to Suchi and hush it up.
Jan50 thumbnail
Contd.. At this point Anand and shyamala should be told and involved in trapping P and Suchi.
garapati thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If Ta doesn't believe Kanagu and joseph now avalda he total fool. Who believes every other idoit {charu/suchi/prabha] with out any proofs but need proofs to believe his wife and friends.

Totally mad at director. loosing interest in reading written updates too. Sorry sri I don't mean to offend you. I meant story is bad. I would rather watch Office.

Thanks alot for update
Caryn thumbnail

Thanks for the updates.

'Finally, the truth is out.  Next Kanagu going to be Mahaan
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates today.  I think this was probably the best episode of the week so far.

Yay!  Kanagu and Joseph now know that it was Prabha who called for the inspection.  Joseph talking about betrayal lol, he betrayed TT himself!  I think J and K should not rush and tell Tamil anything now.  They need to first tell Deepa and Tulasi I think.  Really hate how Prabha is seen as the bad guy now.  How is Tulasi going to face her brother?  How is Tamil going to work with Prabha who did this to his best friend?  How is Deepa going to trust Prabha ever again?

Like the inspector mentions, Kanagu should also be careful and keep his hotel in excellent condition.

Padma ggrr.  Somehow feel MM house is not going to be peaceful now.  Kalyani please go to work also and help your sisters.

Gggrr Prabha and his mind voice!  He is getting really creepy now.  Poor Deepa all happy and excited when Prabha is like this.

And now for our fav TT!  Liked the scene, found it very funny though especially with Tamil spinning Tulasi around and singing.  He seemed really really happy tonight.  Wow midnight drives is a perfect idea but will this happen...of course not!  Great to see TT back together getting all happy.  Tulasi repeating the dialogues Tamil told her was cute.  GW as usual!!  Gggrrr!!  Wonder what she is going to do now esp with the beautiful gold chain Tulasi has.
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sri...😉

Yeppa pa intha GW va parcel pannuvinga...😈
Once in a blue moon TT get a romance scene...athan yum keduthutinkale...cha...😡

Praba true colour is out ..but why kanagu doesn't get angry and fight back Praba...i think he wants deepa to live happy...😕