kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
so roli faints and simar is praying to matarani.   naina says to khushi i m so happy today.   I feel like singing and dancing...today the dream that i have been seeing is going to be over and that too cause of u khushi and masi sees this...and is shocked!!   masi says naina!!  and naina and khushi tensed...and masi says u r going to be a mother right?  then why are u dancing jumping around like a monkey??  and khushi and naina shocked!!   masi says what if u fell.   and naina says masi i...and masi says what??  and goes inside her room and tells khushi u didnt stop her too!!!  and masi says why are u so happy??  WHY!??  and khushi was about to say something and masi says what is going on between the two of u and they are both tensed.    khushi looks at naina in shock and khushi says masi i saw naina dancing so i came to stop her.   khushi says i was explaining to naina that she shouldnt be doing all this in delicate state.   and she turns to naina and says i know this day is very big for u and u r very happy but dont forget  that u r pregnant.   and masi is looking on!!    khushi says u have to look after urself..   and naina nods.   khushi turns to masi and says i must says mataji did justice today.    and naina folds her hands and says masi u dont know how grateful BW family has been to me n my unborn child.   and khushi is impressed by naina's acting.  and masi thinks..what u guys are doing i m understanding all.   you both are doing drama.  

masi goes to prem and says u were right.   there is something wrong.   she has come in this house for a big reason.  and before she does anything we have to trap her.   and prem says yes masi...we can not wait for the detective anymore.   I have to do something myself.    so that her real face is revealed in front of all.   no matter what happens i will let this sid get married to naina.     

simar is still in front of matarani and says show some way so i can find my sister.  pls.   roli's  friend who roshni who had met her in the market is giving her old papers away and she sees roli's pic in the paper and takes it...and sees roli's ad and says roli missing!??  and remembers seeing her in the market.   she think when i met roli that man called her vidya.   but she was 100% roli and she was behaving weirdly and she didnt even recognize me.   i should inform them about the meeting.   maybe roli is in some trouble.   she calls landline but simar is praying so no one picks up.    she calls simar's cell...but she is still praying and roshini says simar pick up the phone and prem gets there and picks up her call.    roshni says can i talk to simar..i want to tell her about roli.   i think i know where she is.   prem says where is she.   and roshni says i cant tell u on the phone as i wont be able to explain...and prem cuts roshni and says listen we are already worried so pls dont call falsely and get us more worried.   and simar hears this and says whats wrong prem..who was calling?  and prem says i dont know ppl are joking around with our feelings.   and simar says are u going somewhere.   and prem thinks i dont want to tell u the truth and worry u so he says i m going out for business trip.  simar says may god succeed u in ur work.   prem says i know what situation is at work and u r worried in regards to the marriage but u look after urself.

simar says dont worry about me. i will look after myself...but u also look after urself.   and simar hugs prem and says i iwll miss u a lot.    and prem thinks i know but i m going to i can take naina away from sid's life forever.

Doc is checking roli and veeru is asking why did roli faint.   and doc says these are medicines..give them on time.   veeru says whats wrong with vidya ..doc says she is fine now but u should not forget that she is an amnesia patient and her memory is not back yet!!    i thnk she is taking pressure on her mind and cause of stress she has weakned.   and if she continues to stress like this then she may go into depression...and sometimes in these situations patient try to committ suicide.  and veeru says but there must be some solution.    doc says u have to keep her happy and she should not stress.   

veeru comes in the bedroom and says to roli i wont let anything happen to u.   and roli gets up and says u have weakness thats why u fainted.   now u need rest.   and roli says but our marriage and veeru says our marriage will happen but u need to rest right now.   and it is time for the day to finish and our marriage will happe..for sure.    roli looks at him.    veeru tells her to rest.  roli lies down and goes to sleep.

veeru says i want our marriage to happen today but i cant force u as if something happens to u then i would lose u.  i cant take this risk.   simar says mataji dinner is ready and mataji says all here..where is prem?    simar says he had some imp wk so he went out.   and mataji says he didnt say anything.   mataji says i have to talk to u all about sid and naina marriage.   i was thinking their marriage will be a court marriage.   naina does not like this.   mataji says it will be a simple marriage.   and all agree.   khushi and naina not happy.   masi says lets eat.   and sid just sits there.   

naina comes to the room and says only court marriage how can this be.   and she says to khushi my life's big day and only singing the paper and getting married.   the this moment i lied so much and now court marriage..and khushi says dont worry...it will be a grand affair...and naina says HOW??   and khushi smiles.    and naina confused.

precap -- veeru tells if u dont eat anything how will u gain strenght.   and roli says i m doing vrat for matarani and she will give me strenght. and she has flashback of telling simar how sweet these fruits are and roli says right simar di!!! and she realizes what she said and veeru all shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank u for the WU ðŸ˜Š
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail