-*Welcome our new Channel Moderator and Coolbie*-

Posted: 10 years ago
Dear PH-ians,

So the promotion list is finally out:
Get Ready its Promotion Time! And we have 2 additions to the development team of this lovely Parvarrish - Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi Forum.

Lets Welcome our Coolbie and Channel Moderator.

Please join me in welcoming our new c h a n n e l  m o d e r a t o r ...

And our new c o o l b i e ...

PhoenixSnitch49

Welcome to the forum Ravjot & Phoenix๐Ÿค— ... and good luck! ๐Ÿ˜† All your doubts can be forwarded to -Ravjot- and she'll be happy to help u out. ๐Ÿ˜›

Join in congratulating the two of them. โญ๏ธ

-Parvarrish Development Team-
[post credit: gk_09]
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 10 years ago
Ravazooo. Welcome Welcome Welcome. Wohoo, my wish is fulfilled. and it goes without saying, I love you and we're gonna rock ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

Phoenix, wah, the list is up, little more patience ๐Ÿ˜› and u'll be red soon. So yup. Congrats! ๐Ÿ˜†

@Ravjot Congratulations๐Ÿฅณ Ravjot on becoming Channel Mod. of Sony๐Ÿ˜Š and I hope you are not a strict MOD like Ridzzi๐Ÿคฃ
------
@Pheonix Congo๐Ÿฅณ Finally, you'll going to be a khooni... in colour.๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ #DonotForget Keep giving us those lovely updates๐Ÿ˜Š and don't forget.๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
Congrats Ravjot! Please dont be strict like Ridzz๐Ÿ˜†

Congrats Phoenix..atlast u are red๐Ÿ˜‰

Mujhe depromotion mil sakthi hai??๐Ÿ˜† I am bored of red...๐Ÿ˜†
Ya!!! I am very happy of the promotion And yeah I'll not forget to write updates!
Ahsaan & Shwets: Ravazoo is much more stricter than me, but only when the rules are broken. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ But she is equally fun and loving with all. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

@Shwets: PM Aahaana and say ki u want to become a normal member ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ravjot strict hai!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ OMG! I have to get into her good books...๐Ÿ˜†

I did get a PM asking if I am continuing as coolbie...i replied No..bt no answer after that...is the username itslf Ahaana?
^ its Aahaana

yes, ravjot is strict ๐Ÿ˜†
Ok...will PM her...I became coolbie soon after I became goldie...so i cud never experience other colors..๐Ÿ˜†

I will start planning to impress Ravjot(not Raavi wala impress๐Ÿ˜†)
I feel like Ridzu is spreading lies ๐Ÿ˜ณ Why are you making my izzat ka falooda? Since when am I strict? Just for that I'm gonna pass on all the work to you while I just chill ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ

Thanks for the welcome you guys๐Ÿค— Looking forward to getting to know all of you! And congratz to PhoenixSnitch49!