Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I liked yesterday's starting and the part when Ranveer understood his mistake.
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
And the best part was that the whole team was together!!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Last week, they showed how after one gets struck by lightning, one is capable of charging himself @ the mains and electrocuting anyone at will.  Today was a variant of that - here, when a snake bites a girl, she is transformed into a woman-snake, like one sees in mythology.  In the episode, she was referred to as a Vishakanya.

So Swati Taldar played that role.  One thing about this new track - unlike in previous cases, where the criminals were homicidal maniacs, here, the criminals have some sort of a grievance.  Last week, it was Sahil having his grievance against his friends who would endlessly haze him, and today, it was Avanshika out to mete out justice, albeit vigilante justice, to people who were either sleazes or otherwise.  Her initial 2 victims were more or less innocent - one bumped into her accidentally but didn't apologize, while the next left the bar after she slapped him & threatened him if he didn't, and at the parking lot, she killed him.  The third guy was a boss who was into sexual harassment, and the fifth was a guy who was a domestic abuser.  However, the fourth guy she killed was one who took photos of her in the act of sucking in snake poison directly from snakes.  If that weren't enough, they showed her in the final scene freely turning back & forth into snakes.

They're probably assuming that no one is watching, and therefore dishing out this excrement.
Minionite thumbnail
I have a feeling that they're showing this to bring people to the show because of IPL. But continuing it for 18 episodes is a bit too much!
Vr15h thumbnail
I wonder whether Mala Sharanya is taking a break from the show, since today, Abha was temporarily turned into a vishakanya, and after Avanshika was killed, she & the other vishakanyas were in a coma, and the doc stated that they might take time to recover.  Looks like Mala might not be too thrilled about being a part of this circus.
Minionite thumbnail
I don't think any of the actors are too happy with how the show is going. I watched today's episode just for the sake of it and it seemed like everyone's faces were showing either tiredness or some sort of forcedness...almost as if they were being forced to do this series or this episode.
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
you know what I don't understand is why ACP was talking to Abhigyan like that in yesterday's episode?! lol yeah he read Abhi's mind... but was it related to what Abhi said to Adi? or I'm so confused about ACP telling Abhi he understands lol??!?!?!
Vr15h thumbnail
'Rubberman' today!  Let me guess - the way to make him lose his elasticity would be to force him into a constrained state for an elongated period of time - like what happens if one squishes a rubber ball for too long - it loses its bouncyness.
Minionite thumbnail
Uff...I can't believe I tried watching an episode...That was too much! ðŸ˜¡
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
rohit purohit acted too well the story was so stupid without logic.yoga made a person like elastic?? really??
i atleast wanted to see a science fiction type miracle but nothing like that it was..
only Rohit and Aamir dalvi's acting made the show watchable