Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I missed last week, Republic day specials.  Anything interesting in Shapath - I understand that they may have run it during the day?Edited by .Vrish. - 10 years ago
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shaurya lost his leg during saving the passengers last week and got his legs transplanted yesterday
Vr15h thumbnail
Don't be so confident - as far as this serial goes, there have been plenty of false starts.  I don't think Anurag-Abha will happen.  This serial is now solely focused on Kavi-Bulbul and Anjaler.  They can't handle >2 jodis at a time.
MsPrez thumbnail
Anjali is shown in coma because Anjali Rana was taken break to shoot for MRP
Vr15h thumbnail
So Koko was the real hero in today's episode - disabling the alien's chances of disappearing whenever he needed, and getting all the hostages out of that trap?  Too bad Diler can't hire him.
Vr15h thumbnail
Today's was an alien episode, so hopefully, the jungle episodes are behind us
Vr15h thumbnail
So will Diler be killed next week?  And if yeah, will Shapath return to being a normal detective serial, or will it go fully sci-fi?

If they are going fully Sci-fi, Lara will be a good next ACP.
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Apparently all the cops except Lara die next week!!!!
:( only reason i kept watching was because of Aditya and Mayank... the only two people left from the original cast (don't get me wrong love the current cast but the original cast were my bbys!!)

I can state that if Mayank and Aditya actually die, this show will lose a viewer... :(
MsPrez thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PrinKa-

Apparently all the cops except Lara die next week!!!!

:( only reason i kept watching was because of Aditya and Mayank... the only two people left from the original cast (don't get me wrong love the current cast but the original cast were my bbys!!)

I can state that if Mayank and Aditya actually die, this show will lose a viewer... :(

They'll die???😲 Really????
I don't think so...
But if they really die and the cast again changes...then i have a question for FW: Can't they stick to a ONE AND ONLY cast just like CID??