kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
starts with precaps...khushi says ur marriage will be a grsnd affair and naina says how and khushi smiles. 

mataji says sid go to court and fix the date and get all the court documents too and sid gets up to leave and naina stops him.   and sid says what do u want now..and naina says i want to two of us married but not in court but in mandap..and and sid cuts her says and i dont want to get married at all.   and he tries to walk away and naina syas ok..let the society ppl say whatever they want to say, let them think what they want.  I wont get married this way.   and all look at her.   sujata goes to her and says what are u saying naina.    and naina syas i m going to get married and i do not want this done silently in a court.    and si=ujata syas think about the situation.   this wedding can not be a grand affair and she says i understand everything and looking at the situation i cant think of a grand affair..but like every girl i also had a dream that i have menhdi in my hands..with chants someone puts sindoor in my maang..i have mangelsutra.    but god didnt put happiness in my life.   the helpless girl like me shouldnt be seeing these dreams.   and mataji says SID...no need to go to court.   now this wedding will have an auspicious date.   and mataji says i will call panditji here.   and naina thnx mataji.   and sujata says clam down.   whatever u wanted is happening.   and sujata gives her shagun bangles.   and simar and sid not happy and masi shocked and khushi happy.   masi thinks this naina is sharp...before she becomes a bardhawaj i need to tell prem to hurry up so we can show her true face and kick her out of the house.  

naina tells sujata these are not just bangles but ur trust in me i cant take roli's place in ur hearts but i will keep u all happy.    I wont give u a chance to complain.    

Prem comes to the company naina use to wk before working for sid's company.   and he said i need info on her..he says this is  a reputed company why did she leave work..and receptionist says this is against our rules.   and naina's ex boss also has left company.   masi calls prem and tells prem to hurry up and says sujata gave shagun bangles to naina.    and prem is confused as what to do.  he goes back to the receptionist.   and says i need to know this.   and receptionist says sorry..and prem picks up the glass of water and throws it.   and prem says why dont u understand...this is someone's life.  and receptionist says iwill give u the number of her ex boss but dont tell anyone this.   and prem says thank you so much.   

khushi comes in naina's room and naina smiling.   khushi says wow naina u got the bangles.   naina says no this is my shagun.  and khushi extends her hand and naina syas what do u want.   and khushi says i want ur bangles.   and naina syas no i cant give this to u.   these bangles are just not jewelry but blessing of my MIL.   dont ask for this.   and khushi says have u forgotten that i have brought u here.   and now u r playing with me.   and khushi is mad.   naina says i promise after this whatever i get u keep everything.   and khushi says do u want ur sid or these bangles.   and think about it and tell me.   naina says ok..take these bangles.   i just want sid.   and khushi looks at the bangles.    simar in front of god saying how can sid and naina get married and she has roli's pic in her hand.   and simar says in order to stop the wedding i have to get u home.   but how...where shall i look for u.  i dont understand.    simar says show me a way to god.   phone rings and simar goes to pick up the phone.   roshni is calling and says i have some info on roli.   but simar's FIL cuts the call..and simar sees this.   and simar says any news.   and FIL says they have seen her but dont know where she is.   go rest.   roshni is tryin to call again and her hubby takes her cell away...saying her family isnt bothered then why are u calling them.   no need to call and roshni agrees.

roli sitting on dining table and veeru comes with breakfast...but roli eating fruit..as she has vrat.   and veeru says if u dont eat how will u become better.   and roli says i have kept this vrat for devima.   she will give me strenght.    n she takes a bite of apple and has a flashback of her and simar eating fruits and her saying these fruits are so sweet...and she says hain na simar didi..and roli says simar didi...and veeru shocked!!

precep -- roshni calls simar's cell and says dont cut the call i m not calling for enaam but i m her friend roshni speaking and i have seen roli in kishengadh.     

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the wu..

Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail