UPDATE: Friday, 19th April 2013

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks sri for the update..

prabhaku kesari is it? proving to be bhu's son all the way now..bhu celeb with jamun n prabha doing it with kesari..prabha may soon join bhu??? GD is making sure she does not leave bhu alone or the jewels..
padma tormented by laugh..good...ha ha..
but padma's eyes pattachu ila...so soon enough GD truth may come out..this time never mind if the car has to go back, still waiting for that!
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sri for the super-fast update.

Kanagu proved once again to be a very nice gentleman and a true friend of Deepa.👏👏 I knind of expected this to happen and feel bad for his attempts to re-open the hotel being failed. 😭

Paardaa... drogham pathi yaaru pesaruthunnu?!!! 😛 😉 Hello Joseph sir, we still remember all that you did along with Charu once! 😊 I think he will ularify it to T or TA sometime soon. But please make sure Suchi isn't  around.  Hopefully this time your big mouth would bring some solution to Kanagu's issue.

Prabha... Grrr... no words to say. 😡😡😲😲😡😡🤢

Nit, Lavanya, baby and patti scenes are becoming so repetitive these days... 🥱 🥱 Not sure what's their point here...😕 They used to show Shyamala & Anand scenes whenever they want to fill in the episodes, and these days Lavanya - baby scenes and GW - Thuls scenes have taken that place... Shhhaabbbaaa... mudiyalai... 😭

Edited by supree - 11 years ago
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sri for the nice update. You did a good job of updating for two consecutive days.

MM said a nice point. 'When you have more money, it is difficult to take care of that money.' That is very true. Even if a person  does not do social work and even if one is not drinking or in any bad habit, somehow he may be inclined to part with the money to a needy relative or friend. Also somehow he could attract sharks like Suchi.

Kanakku again proved to be a nice gentleman. Already he was shown to be true to everyone around him. Hope he succeeds well in the new endeavor. 

What is going on in Nit and Laav's house? The old lady puts down Laav telling Laav has no experience in taking care of a kid. One question is where does one get that type of experience? 

I  wish you all a nice weekend,
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Sri for the wonderful update..😃

Padma and Paati scene was funny and good..👏 

But this time I too feel, TT should lose this house and car.. appo thaan they will be happy..😊