Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Mazher Sayed in Sony TV's Crime Patrol

The very talented actor Mazher Sayed will be seen in an upcoming emotional episodic of Crime Patrol (Optimystix Productions) on Sony Entertainment Television. 

Talking about his experience, Mazher shares, "This was one of the most difficult shoots I have ever done. It was emotionally draining as a performer and as a person. It was seriously epic; I have never attempted something like this."

Informing us about the story, he says, "It is about a inter caste married couple who lives happily with their three year old child, when suddenly the man turns up at his house to find his wife dead and child kidnapped. He files for a case and as the investigation starts, the entire story unfolds in an interesting way."

Based on a true story, the actor maintains it was a great experience shooting for Crime Patrol. "I have previously done another episodic where I played a Casanova and was on the wrong side of the law. And this time I was crying throughout the episode (smiles). As an actor, working on such an episodic can be really fruitful as the main concern is just performance without any make-up orfancy clothes." He concludes, "The director of the show is never satisfied with one shot, he really wants perfection and I think that comes across onscreen too.

Crime Patrol has a huge viewership, and I wish the show a great future ahead." The episode will be aired this Friday and Saturday

Minionite thumbnail

After his absence from TV screen, the talented actor Mazher Sayed is all set to act in Crime Patrol on Sony TV.

Thursday, October 10, 2013 | 3:16:30 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz  |   0 Comments  |  265 Views

The very talented actor Mazher Sayed will be seen in an upcoming emotional episodic of Crime Patrol (Optimystix Productions) on Sony Entertainment Television. Talking about his experience, Mazher shares, "This was one of the most difficult shoots I have ever done. It was emotionally draining as a performer and as a person. It was seriously epic; I have never attempted something like this." 

Informing us about the story, he says, "It is about a inter caste married couple who lives happily with their three year old child, when suddenly the man turns up at his house to find his wife dead and child kidnapped.He files for a case and as the investigation starts, the entire story unfolds in an interesting way." 

Based on a true story, the actor maintains it was a great experience shooting for Crime Patrol. "I have previously done another episodic where I played a Casanova and was on the wrong side of the law. And this time I was crying throughout the episode (smiles).  As an actor, working on such an episodic can be really fruitful as the main concern is just performance without any make-up or fancy clothes." 

He concludes, "The director of the show is never satisfied with one shot, he really wants perfection and I think that comes across onscreen too. Crime Patrol has a huge viewership, and I wish the show a great future ahead." 

The episode will be aired this Friday and Saturday (11 and 12 October 2013)

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/news-releases/17140-mazher-sayed-in-sony-tv-crime-patrol.htm

Minionite thumbnail

Anup Soni and Juhi Babbar to make a special appearance in Nach Baliye season 6

Summary: And now we are here to inform that Anup Soni and wife Juhi Babbar will not be a part of series as regular contestants, but throw a special guest appearance.

When we called Anup to get a confirmation, he said, "I have been approached to do the show but I am not taking it up as a regular contestant. Right now I am already doing two shows (Balika Vadhu and Crime Patrol), which involves a lot of travelling. It's natural that it will be difficult for me to take up one more show at this point of time. If everything falls in place, I will surely participate in this show next year. But yes, I will be making a special appearance in Nach Baliye but how and when, I myself don't know yet."

We wish him and Juhi all the best!!!

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shahrukh Sadri bags Sanskaar, Shapath and Crime Patrol

A
A
Shahrukh SadriMore Pics
It seems like lady luck is smiling on seasoned actor Shahrukh Sadri these days as the actor has bagged three different TV shows in one week.

Shahrukh Sadri, who was recently in news for being part of Amitabh Bachchan's maiden fiction show on Sony TV and was last seen in Colors' Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha is once again back to entertain the audiences.

"Shahrukh has bagged three shows at one time. Firstly, he will be seen essaying Dhara's (Tejaswini Welinger) landlord in Sanskaar- Darohar Apno Ki, secondly, he will play a doctor in Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath and last but not the least will also be seen in Crime Patrol," says a source.

When contacted, Shahrukh confirmed his presence in these three shows.

Keep reading the space to know more exclusive updates.
Minionite thumbnail

It seems like lady luck is smiling on seasoned actor Shahrukh Sadri these days as the actor has bagged three different TV shows in one week.

Shahrukh Sadri, who was recently in news for being part of Amitabh Bachchan's maiden fiction show on Sony TV and was last seen in Colors' Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha is once again back to entertain the audiences.

"Shahrukh has bagged three shows at one time. Firstly, he will be seen essaying Dhara's (Tejaswini Welinger) landlord in Sanskaar- Darohar Apno Ki, secondly, he will play a doctor in Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath and last but not the least will also be seen in Crime Patrol," says a source.

When contacted, Shahrukh confirmed his presence in these three shows.

Keep reading the space to know more exclusive updates.

Minionite thumbnail

Shahrukh Sadri in Crime Patrol!!!!

Veteran actor Shahrukh Sadri is all set to feature in Sony TV's reality show Crime Patrol.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 | 4:13:46 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india-forums.com/tellybuzz  |   1 Comments  |  166 Views

Sony Entertainment Television's (Sony TV) reality-based crime show 'Crime Patrol' leaves no stone unturned to keep the audiences glued with its engaging storyline. Similarly, the makers are set to bring another electrifying story which should be a hair-raising experience.

Revealing on the upcoming episode, a source quip that the show has roped in the seasoned actor Shahrukh Sadri. Shahrukh Sadri, who was recently in news for being part of Amitabh Bachchan's maiden fiction show on Sony TV and was last seen in ColorsNa Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha is once again back to entertain the audience.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/news-releases/17297-shahrukh-sadri-in-crime-patrol.htm

Minionite thumbnail
Crime Patrol to air sexual harassment case
Sony Entertainement Television Reality-based crime show "Crime Patrol" will narrate a sexual harassment case based in the village of Dheebapur, Rajastan.

The case revolves around the plight of an eight year old Komal who belongs to the family of bandiwalas. Her parents, Karuna and Vijaymade the two ends meet by selling utensils in return for old clothes. Arvind, another villager was in a slightly better position and used to buy the clothes from Vijay, and later sell them off in the town. One day Vijay fetch a good sarree and decides to sell it to Arvind for a decent price of Rs 60.

He asks his daughter Komal to take the sari to Arvind's place. Komal arrives Arvind's place shows him the sari and tells him its price. Arvind fixes the deal and ask her to follow him Kitchen. Komal enters the kitchen followed by Arvind, who turns and locks the door from inside After some time Komal's shrieks are heard From the closed doors. The innocent Komal is being molested and assaulted behind the closed doors.

Minionite thumbnail

Crime Patrol to air sexual harassment case based in Rajasthan

Shocking case of sexual harassment against an innocent 8 year old girl will be brought into limelight through Sony TV's reality show Crime Patrol.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 | 6:09:00 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india-forums.com/tellybuzz  |   1 Comments  |  38 Views

Sony Entertainement Television Reality-based crime show Crime Patrol' will narrate a sexual harassment case based in the village of Dheebapur, Rajatan. The case revolves around the plight of an eight year old Komal who belongs to the family of bandiwalas. Her parents, Karuna and Vijay made the two ends meet by selling utensils in return for old clothes.

Arvind, another villager was in a slightly better position and used to buy the clothes from Vijay, and later sell them off in the town. One day Vijay fetch a good saree and decides to sell it to Arvind for a decent price of Rs 60. He asks his daughter Komal to take the sari to Arvind's place. Komal arrives Arvind's place shows him the sari and tells him its price. Arvind fixes the deal and asks her to follow him in the kitchen. Komal enters the kitchen followed by Arvind, who turns and locks the door from inside After some time Komal's shrieks are heard from the closed doors. The innocent Komal is being molested and assaulted behind the closed doors.

Will Komal will get the fair justice in the end?

To find more about the episode tune in to watch Crime Patrol, Friday at 11 pm only on Sony TV.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/news-releases/17320-crime-patrol-to-air-sexual-harassment-case-based-in-rajasthan.htm

Minionite thumbnail
Crime Patrol to air a special "Godmen"
Crime Patrol to air a special

Sony Entertainement Television popular reality-based crime show "Crime Patrol" will narrate a special "Godmen" case in Pune. 

In the wake of so called Godmen being exposed by the media, Crime Patrol is all set to bring you the story of another quack who not only duped innocent people but also committed crime as heinous as murder. The protagonist in this storyBaba Rajasagi (who used innumerable aliases) tells innocent people that he has seen a dream of god telling him to build a temple in the village. The innocent people dole out money as donation for the purpose and then the baba vanishes. 

Devotees believe he is praying in isolation and would turn up one day to keep his word. Unknown to them, the baba is being searched for the Pune Police, who also have to no clue to who the baba is except six phone numbers that the baba was using. As a matter of fact the police were searching the baba for a double murder, that of a woman Rohini and her 5 year old daughter Chanda. The house where the bodies are found in a chawl, belongs to Gokul Daware who had given it on rent to Baba Rajasagi. And now Baba Rajasagi is absconding. No one in the chawl has his photograph. What were Rohini and Chanda doing in Baba's house? Rohini's father, Amardev a construction laborer reveals his family is devoted to Baba and Rohini was taking care of Baba in the house.

Minionite thumbnail

Crime Patrol to air a special Godmen case based in Pune

Crime Patrol to feature the case of Godmen'. Read to know more about the entire case...

Thursday, October 31, 2013 | 12:30:59 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india-forums.com/tellybuzz  |   1 Comments  |  624 Views

Sony Entertainement Television popular reality-based crime show 'Crime Patrol' will narrate a special Godmen' case in Pune. In the wake of so called Godmen being exposed by the media, Crime Patrol is all set to bring you the story of another quack that not only duped innocent people but also committed crime as heinous as murder.

The protagonist in this story Baba Rajasagi (who used innumerable aliases) tells innocent people that he has seen a dream of god telling him to build a temple in the village. The innocent people dole out money as donation for the purpose and then the baba vanishes.

Devotees believe he is praying in isolation and would turn up one day to keep his word. Unknown to them, the baba is being searched for the Pune Police, who also have to no clue to who the baba is except six phone numbers that the baba was using.

As a matter of fact the police were searching the baba for a double murder, that of a woman Rohini and her 5 year old daughter Chanda. The house where the bodies are found in a chawl, belongs to Gokul Daware who had given it on rent to Baba Rajasagi.

And now Baba Rajasagi is absconding. No one in the chawl has his photograph. What were Rohini and Chanda doing in Baba's house? Rohini's father, Amardev a construction laborer reveals his family is devoted to Baba and Rohini was taking care of Baba in the house.

Who is this Baba?

Will Crime Patrol expose this Baba's heinous deeds?

To find out more about the episode tune in to Crime Patrol, Friday & Saturday at 11 pm only onSony TV.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/news-releases/17434-crime-patrol-to-air-a-special-godmen-case-based-in-pune.htm