~Crime Patrol Article Archive~ - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago

Alok Narula to be seen in the upcoming episodic of Sony TV's Crime Patrol

Summary: According to our sources, the episodic will centre on a crime committed in Madhya Pradesh. It's a story of a couple Ashish (Ranjan Shegal)-Dipti (Simran Khanna) and another person Navin (Alok Narula). It would so happen that one day when Ashish will not return home from office, his wife Dipti will call the police for investigation. After sometime it will come to light that he is dead. Soon after this the police will carry on their investigation and try to get hold of the real culprit. Alok has already shot for the show and his episode will be aired on 8 February (2014).

Sony TV's Crime Patrol to depict a tale of abuse on senior citizen

This week Crime Patrol brings you to notice the abuse of senior citizens around you. According to a statistic, one in every three senior citizens in India is a victim of abuse. Very common is verbal abuse and in many cases physical abuse. The young India, which is vocal about its feelings, leaving no stone unturned in expressing what's on their mind, the market vying to cater to its aspirations and dreams. The old, too need a little attention, a little caring, little devotion. This week's episode chronicles the life of 61-year old Ramesh Parikh who was falsely charged with dowry harassment by his daughter-in-law and his son with the ulterior motive to throw the elderly man out of his home and get his house in the son's name.

Gauri Yadav Tonk to play an Inspector in Crime Patrol Dastak!

The tall and lanky actress will soon be seen as tough lady cop in one of the upcoming episodes of Crime Patrol: Dastak

Monday, February 10, 2014 | 5:53:48 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   8 Comments  |  336 Views

Crime Patrol: Dastak is one of the most prestigious shows on Indian Television with its crisp stories, execution and presentation by Anup Soni. That is the reason despite so many years it is still popular with the audience and also with well-known actors some of them coming in to do cameos for just one story too.

The latest to join in this list is svelte actress Gauri Yadav Tonk. Says a reliable source, "Gauri will be seen in one of the upcoming episodes as a lady cop. She will play the role of a rough and tough cop. She has got the looks and the role will suit her personality too. The story is that of a teenager with a lady cop involved."

When contacted Gauri confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am playing a cop in Crime Patrol and the shooting for the same starts from tomorrow. I don't know much about the story but then even I didn't bother asking since it is a popular show which I would never decline."

Gauri says she didn't even audition for this role, "I had in fact auditioned for the role of a lady inspector last year for Crime Patrol but then it never materialized. They directly called me to do this role and when I got the call I was only too happy to do it."

She is currently shooting for Ek Boond Ishq too where she plays the role of Nirmala Singh Shekhwat, mother-in-law to Tara (Chhavi Pandey) where she has got a glamorous look. "And now for the next three days of shooting I will be shifting from one set to another balancing between the glam look of Ek Bood Ishq and the serious cop look in Crime Patrol Dastak, but I am sure I will enjoy every moment of it," concludes Gauri who had made a comeback with Ek Boond Ishq after a long time.

With her elegant looks and acting which has found her new found popularity, it seems she now wants to do more work and we wish her all the very best!

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/18748-gauri-yadav-tonk-to-play-an-inspector-in-crime-patrol-dastak.htm

Gauri Tonk and Jia Mustafa in Sony TV's Crime Patrol

Summary: The very talented TV hotties Gauri Tonk and Jia Mustafa will be seen in an upcoming episodic of Sony Entertainment Television's Crime Patrol (Optimystix Productions). This particular story would be a murder mystery. Gauri will play the role of a DCP while Jia will play a young party girl who would be rebellious by nature.