.NT#43: Yeh Ishq Aur Junoon Sirf Mera Tumhara.

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Nautanki Times #43

Shivu: yeh galiyaan yeh chaubaara...*wipes tears* bahot yaad aaya😭

Dimpy: zyada senti na ho... iss baar NL tere ko hi banane ka hai!

Shivu: πŸ˜‘😑ikk toh I am here after 4 months... aur welcome karna toh door... direct kaam pe lagaying mere ko!

Dimpy: ab tu RK toh hai nahi... jo "Swagat Nahi Karoge Humara" bole and girls aarti utha ke shuru ho jaye

Shivu: do aane ke bhi respect nahi hai mere liye... hatt tu abhi! lemme make the NL

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

Heads: -Dimple-, --Shivu-- & SilentPromises
Headers: -Stutz-
Award Signatures : -.Preet.-
Ishqian Moment of the Week : M.Hurr
Punchline of the Week : Armu4eva
Stupidest Moment of the Week : Armu4eva 
Dialogue of the week : -Dimple- 
Picture of the Week : Armu4eva 
Superstar of the Week : M.Hurr
Most Active Post [Sticky] : -Deepali-
Most Active Post [Normal] : -Deepali-
Nailed It Scene of the Week : jnawaz
Fashion Sense Needs to be Trashed : Phoenix.Xeelan
Bakra of the Week : Phoenix.Xeelan
Icon of the Week [ANIMATED] : Sunshine Girl
Icon of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : M.Hurr
Signature of the Week [ANIMATED]: Sunshine Girl
Signature of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : jnawaz
OS/SS/FF of the Week : Silentpromises
VM of the Week : bubblygal1711

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -
Edited by --Shivu-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail

Monday,April 15

Next day morning,Paddy and Trish return from Shirdi talking of how good their darshan was,they come home and then notice it is locked. Trish decides to call Madhu to find out her whereabouts.Meanwhile,Madhu wakes up holding her head and notices she is by RKs side on his bed! She realises that she is handcuffed to RK. Madhu demands RK to remove the handcuffs but he says he wants to keep her close.Meanwhile,Paddy calls Bittu and asks about Madhu to which he tells her that she is with RK and Paddy gets shocked. RK asks Madhu to answer him,why she put colour on Sultan on Holi and he adds that this is their story,Madhubala ek ishq ek junoon,its his and Madhu's story. Madhu refuses to answer.RK threatens to change in front of her and to stop him,she tells him that she did it to save him from enemies.Paddy then calls Madhu who lies to her that she had come to RK mansion after the shoot and hangs up.RK tells her that she lied because she wanted to stay with him and asks her to give him one chance,to which she says that she does not have any heart,he had crushed it.. 

Tuesday,April 16

Madhubala tells him that she lied so that her mother is not troubled and does not get sick.RK says, irrespective of the reason, result is she is there with him and he adds that he wants her heart. Madhu retorts, she does not have any andit was he who shattered and crumbled it.RK comes closer to her and tells her that she does have a heart since he can hear its  dhak dhak noise. RK then asks her to make his favourite Kheer,she refuses and leaves.Paddy gets worried for Madhu again but Trishna consoles her.Just then Sultan comes and thanks them for their kindness and offers money.Paddy lets it slip out that maybe Madhu was taken away by RK by force and Sultan gets angry and leaves.Back in RK mansion,Radha meets Madhu and consoles her and asks to pray to Ganpati Bappa to show her what to do,whether to follow Dil or Dimaag. Madhu goes to the kitchen and starts to make Kheer.Just then Dips comes and starts to taunt her again and getting irritated,Madhu asks her to make the Kheer and leaves.Dips tells herself that now,she will have fun.

Wednesday,April 17

Sikky and RK are sitting at the dining table,Sikky keeps repeating RK's dialogues but he RK shuts him up.Dips comes and serves Kheer to RK! RK realises that the Kheer was not made by Madhu.He shows the burnt part of the Kheer and says this shows that its made by Dipali Bhabhi who had tried to burn it deliberately to show Madhu in poor light and Dips fumes! RK tells Dips not to dare do anything like that again and Rishbala leave.Dips comes to know that Paddy wasnt aware that Madhu was with RK at his house.Rishbala are driving,he tries to pacify Madhu to no avail.He switches on the radio and lip synchs to Hawaa Hawaai song.He stops the car,pulls Madhu and out and starts dancing.Madhu is not pacified.They get into the care again.RK tells her to not bother about Dips since she doesnt mean anything to him.And he says that he has moved on all due to Madhu and begs her for one more chance.*Rishbala Eyelock*Just then Madhu notices Sultan standing on the middle of the road ! She screams to RK to stop the car.

Thursday,April 18

Rishbala are shocked to see Sultan.They get out of the car.Sultan asks Madhu if she is alright but RK prevents her from answering. RK and Sultan clash of the titans :P Sultan takes his gun and aimes at RK threatening him to not force Madhu to do anything.They glare at each other. Madhu is shocked.She intervenes and tells Sultan that she is fine and RK tells him not to get in between them.They leave.Meanwhile Dips comes to the Chawl. Paddy is out.She tells Trish that Rishbala have reconciled. Trish is shocked.Dips leaves.When Paddy comes back,Trish acts as is nothing happened.Rishbala arrive to the sets.RK tells a person that Madhu will not do the hairdressing if she doesnt want to do so..He leaves. Madhu is about to go when she meets Bittuji. Bittuji tells her that RK is weird but still loves Madhu.Madhu doesnt say anything.

Friday,April 19

Madhu remarks to Bittuji that she doesnt know why men come announced in her life and leaves.Sultan is working out.,remembering Madhu's words.Madhu calls him,he asks her if she is fine to which she replies that he needn't interfere in her's and RK's life and that she is not his wife! Sultan is shocked to hear her words and cuts the call.Madhu regrets and she tries to apologise but he doesnt pick up her calls. Just then she senses RK.RK takes Madhu to the studio and asks Bittuji who is also present,motioning them to take their seats and tells them that he is going to narrate a story with the title "Hum Hai Deewane" and that it is a lovestory for all lovebirds. RK introduces the hero[a mannequin dressed up like RK] and the heroine [a mannequin dressed up like Madhu].Then he introduces the Villain (Mannequin resembling Sultan)He then wonders aloud if heroine stopped having feelings for the hero, or has she started to have feelings for the villain.RK then goes to Madhu and shakes her and asks her if she loves Hero or Villain!! Madhu looks at him.

Saturday,April 20

RK asks Madhu to answer but before she does,he tells her that villain would put gun on hero's head and this would be climax! Madhu and Bittuji are shocked.RK asks Bittuji to leave and then asks Madhu whether she would save him and what would the end be.He adds that she was angry with him and slapped him and then he was angry and broke her heart so they were equal now and continues that after she left he kept thinking about her but she moved on with someone else and that she cannot and she is only his.He adds that at the end hero gets heroine and villain dies and he leaves.Then he gives an interview that he and Madhu are back together.Later Bittuji finds that Madhu is not on sets and they go to search for her. Madhu meanwhile comes to chawl.Trishna who is standing outside is relieved to see her.She asks Madhu if she has forgiven RK to which Madhu tells no and asks Trishna to trust her and not tell Paddy anything. RK comes to the Chawl in search of Madhu,he doesnt find her,He takes Paddy's cell and calls Sultan and asks him where Madhu is. Sultan is surprised.

16thApril:RK asks for a 2nd chance madhu refuses close and intense eyelock:

17thApril:Rk dedicates and sings Hawa hawaiii ,RK tries to woo madhu but  madhu remained agnry with rk.

RK tells madhu if she's angry because of the handcuffs then he wont handcuffed her hand.RK caressess madhu's face:

19thApril:RK hugs madhu passionately and tells her she only belongs to him and him alone whether he loves her or not she cannot love anyone else.

Ok...so  anyone active on the forum pretty much knows that the forum is split into two sections...you have the loyal Rishbalians...and the newer Sulbalians...πŸ˜ƒ...this week's scene of the week has nothing to do with either camp πŸ˜†...this week...its about one individual character...doesnt matter whether you like him or not...he did do a bang on job this week...he remained true to his character (or what they've turned his character in to)...and that is...the one and only...SUPERSTAR RK...now i cant say that there was just one scene of the week...it was a compilation of a few scenes put together...basically what im saying...is that VD and CV's did an amazing job in making RK come off as an obsessed, psychotic and chauvinistic love...now, i really dont mean it as an offensive thing...im just talking about what they made his character do...lets start by CHAINING MADHU πŸ˜²...chaining...wow...im sorry but why i hear or think of chaining my mind travels to the times when slavery was allowed...only because the picture of people chained up in lines are vivid in my mind...then...he goes on to say that she is his TROPHY and PROPERTY that he wants to SHOW OFF πŸ˜²...umm...come agian...what century are we living in again...did we regress and someone forget to tell me? πŸ˜›...then...there's the part where he ORDERS MADHU AROUND ...from not letting her speak when spoken to...and dragging her (literally) from place to place against her will...and and and...the icing on this dewaana ishq cake...when he tells her...i very clear terms..."IT DOESNT MATTER WHETHER I LOVE YOU OR NOT...YOU CANNOT LOVE ANYONE ELSE"...umm...say what!? πŸ˜‘...seriously...what century is this...cuz i cannot believe what im seeing/nearing...but the point to all this...is that RK lives up to his name of uniqueness...whether you see it as his misguided love for Madhu...or his straight up craziness...you have to admit...VD played the part perfectly! His expressions, mannerisms were on point...great job CV's for such lines that pulled out emotions from your viewers (regardless of what those feelings were) ...so thats why...all those scenes made up this week...it was all about RK...his ishq...his junoon...or something along those lines πŸ˜‰

bairaagix thumbnail

Appalled.. shocked.. Disgusted ...and Disappointed... 

M sorry but even the words STUPID fall short to describe my feelings..when i see this inhumane image of a MAN ..chaining a WOMAN like some animal πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’  Really shocked that the CVs in todays day n age of atrocities on women.. went ahead n showed something so terrible! πŸ€’ How on earth did they come up with something like this...where RK chains Madhu to the bed to ensure she doesnt flee... is beyond any realms of reasoning..! πŸ€ͺ

A shocking start.. and a beautiful end ... what a week it was.. πŸ˜³ ...recounting some of the fave moments... 

>> Hawa Hawaii..

Aww man  if this is not adorable.. dunno what is. πŸ˜³  RK breaking into an uncharacteristic..dance.. out of the blue... n crooning his BIWIs fave movies..song ... just made my day..!! Love Love Loved the uninhibited.. display of cuteness from RK..for wooing his Biwi ..n the final gesture of him going down on one knee n offering a Laal Gulaab ...was such a super moment janab..!! πŸ˜³

>> Googly Woogly Woosh 

Aww. . .DD .. golu golu gaal wali ... how cute.. was this moment when RK tried to cut the tension in the car.. n divert Madhus anger.. by pulling her cute cheeks..! πŸ˜³  A complete.. Googly Woogly Woosh moment 

'Panga na le.. warna Danga ho jaega' - RK

Woot woot πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ RK boy...jab bhi muh kholte ho...kamal karte ho πŸ˜‰ What awesome line ...that RK asked Madhu to use to tell off Dips..next time.. Bhabhi ji tried to poke her nose in Rishbala matters.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Love .. Love.. Loved it..! πŸ˜³

1. RK- Madhu yeh kahani hamari hai, tumhari aur meri hai. Yeh prem kahani tumhari aur meri hai. Yeh Madhubala - EK ISHQ EK JUNOON HAI

Yeh hui na baat. Dialogue to abb maara hai. What a perfect Dialogue for the much needed time. Yes the story is about Rishbala. Its all about Madhu's ISHQ and RK's junoon. 

2.  Hum ek nahyi zindagi ki shuraat karte hain, uss raat ko apne zindagi se nikaal dete hain

Do you really think so Mr. Rishbah Kundra. the Dialogue jitna sunne mein acha hai utna execute karne mein nahi. Do you really think so that all this will be washed out just in a min. You took years to come out from your dads death guilt and forgive your mother and you are expecting Madhu to forgive you in on go. Na na na, You need to repent Mr. Rishbah kundra. Do something which is beyond the word "Sorry" Do something that you dont even need to say sorry anymore. 
We have all saw you how for 4 slaps you did to madhu. Now waiting for your ishq. Jab Nafrat aisi thi to RK ki Mohabbat kaisi hogi

3. Hum hai Deewane ya hum the deewane.

Yeh to hume bhi nahi pata. I think Cv's know the answer very well. But for me, Hum hai Deewane, hum the deewane, hum rahenge deewane

4. Sultan: Tum Theekh ho na?

What a beautiful dialogue which came out of concern.

bairaagix thumbnail

Is for a change is Bittu Ji and Trishna , bittu ji for making madhu realize that RK loves her truly but is not ready to accept his feelings but she can make him realize and she should give him a second chance Trishna for being an understanding sister for Madhu and also a supporting one for madhu's feelings for RK.

This week I wish it could be possible to give all the characters worst together.. thanks to cvs πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ but final Bakra crown goes to Sultan. First he stopped RK's car at gunpoint to know if Madhu is alright and even after madhu told him not to interfere he intervened into their matters. its understand how his intentions aren't bad as he was concern for Madhu, just like she was for him once. for sake of humanity but on saturday episode his lecture about madhu, about marriage, life etc was so uncalled for. too much inspired from moral lessons? RK called Sultan to know if Madhu is with him and he started giving him lessons about relationship. he doesnt even know about Rk and Madhu's rocky journey together so how and who is he to give unwanted advice and interference between them. so title goes to him.

Madhu Risabh Kundra. I actually though she would go back to her beautiful anarkali but the one she wore - lime green, pink shades and flashy fabrics wasn't that attractive. it's like an eyesore in this summer. the fabric looks too flashy and overly gorgeous fabric for daytime strolling. shame on the designers. they have such a beautiful heroine with attractive features so they wouldn't give her such dresses.  

bairaagix thumbnail
Shivu, 30 likes:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3522895?pn=87

ANIMATED ICON OF THE WEEK !!

By saher_90

--Shivu--- with 41 votes (pg 78)

ANIMATED SIGNATURE OF THE WEEK !!

By Chandani_C 

VM of the week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHbpuGYiu-A

by hanaa391

Likes 22

bairaagix thumbnail
Posting the NL after almost 4 months... wondering if I still have it in me!πŸ˜‰ Do read the hard work done by the team and leave your views!

--NL Team
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely edition!!!
@shivu WB in NL.. πŸ€—
I missed u posting NL
bairaagix thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rasmi24-

Lovely edition!!!

@shivu WB in NL..πŸ€—
I missed u posting NL

πŸ€—
Aww! I love uπŸ€—
-Deepali- thumbnail
Wow Shivu..excellient NL..you put it Up very wellπŸ‘πŸΌ thanks to whole NL team alsoπŸ‘
congrats everyone for NL 43 editionπŸ€—
congrats all the winners well deservedπŸ‘
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely edition of the NT #43, and congratz to the NT team and the winners.πŸ‘
Awesome return effort, Shivu.πŸ€—