Love vs. Heartbreak VM Contest! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
I have been wanting to participate in a contest since long and I guess this is a one round contest? :)

but oh boy! are we allowed to vid on the pairs you've mentioned?
I don't have any Asad-Zoya HQ scenes saved, all thanks to my busy schedule..they get blocked before I can download them and the last time I tried to vid Arnav-Khushi vegas pissed me off and I deleted all the ipk episodes I had and downloading them again is too much of work as of now..so well umh can I vid Armaan-Riddhima? or Armaan-Shilpa? (:

do let me know :)

PS: thank you so much for the PM Diva :D
Oh Ghausia...this is beautiful idea...but truly I suck at contests๐Ÿ˜†...people who know my work..know that I just make simple VM's to sync with the lyrics and thats all...nothing fancy with flashes or anything๐Ÿ˜ณ..just an entertainment

And plus lack of time with summer coming up๐Ÿ˜ณ

But ...good luck to see all those who try and cant wait to see the beautiful work๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Diva...thanks for the pm๐Ÿค—
best of luck participants...
i will enjoy vm's as i can't take part...
brilliant idea.
 i can't make VM, but i can appreciate a good work.
 if possible PM me, if you need my vote.
Wow seems interesting...i always loved to take parts in arhi each contests but now a days time shortage and lots of work pressure is really pissing me off...i read u've mentioned if we can't able to make new vm ,u can take our already existing vms...oh u dont no how much this line gave me big time relief ๐Ÿ˜†..never mind...on a serious note i really want to participate...i've already made lots of arhi(arnav khushi) vms...and they are on love as well as heartbreak ones...can i send my entry with one of those existing vms...and they all are already in puplic views...plz let me know...and do tell me this also that they all are tagged so i cant hide them so is it ok if i send that tagged vm ๐Ÿ˜‰.and ya plz also tell how many vm one person can send..thank you for making this contest!!.

and thx so much diva for pm...thx for letting me know of this contest...getting excited now...waiting for ur reply ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I wish I could enter but I don't know how to make vm's
nice contest..good luck to all the participants..๐Ÿ˜Š
Res! I've left you guys high and dry, I know, but I will be replying to all your comments & queries soon. I'm so inactive on here it's not even funny!
I'll join ๐Ÿ˜ƒ don't know if my vm skills are good but well...๐Ÿ˜•
awesome contest btw ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Maria.Creationz from YT ๐Ÿ˜ƒ