kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
VEERU TELLS roli she should not keep vrat as she is weak and she says i am doing it for devi maa and nothing will happen to me.   and she has a flashback of her and simar eating fruits and she says hain na simar didi and veeru hears this and is tensed.   roli says simar didi and simar says why did i feel like my roli just called me simar didi right now.   roli says i just remembered i was sitting and eating fruits with a lady...who is this simar?   and veeru says before roli remembers everything i have to do something.   masi says seeing all this navratri food i think of roli a lot.   she had such joy celebrating navratri ..  and all families remember her.    mataji says i remmeber her a lot too but i dont think we should be talking about her right now.   as with great difficulty we have accepted that roli is no more.   simar says i will just be back.    and simar leaves and says nothing has happened to my roli.   She is alive and very soon she will be back.   Matarani will help her true devotees.   Roshni looks at roli's pic and looks at the phone..and says why does BW family think i m lying.   What should i do?  or should i listen to my husband.   and simar cell rings.   and pari says it is from an unknown number.   let it ring..and simar says it could be an important call.   it is roshni on the other line.  and simar picks up the phone and roshni says simar pls dont cut the call.   i have called for money but i really met roli.    i m roshni .. roli's frined.   and simar says where?   we shifted to kishengadh and we saw her in the market.    masi does some jokes with pari.   and simar thinks i cant tell family anything right now i will check it out myself.    and simar thnx roshni.    and roshni says when i met roli i thought she was in big trouble.   and simar says i want to meet u and roshni gives her the address.   simar is happy and pray to god.   

sujata says simar why are u standing there alone..ccome and join us.   who called.   and simar says my old college friend called and she is very happy and settled and i m also very happy for her.  AND SUJATA SAYS U look happy.  tell ur friend to call here often so we can see this wonderful smile on ur face.   simar thinks  very soon u all will be happy too.   I have to go meet roshni fast.  pls help me matarani.

simar comes to her bedroom and says is so happy.   she says i have to meet roshni but what do i tell at home.   and she calls prem and she says we have info on roli.   and prem says how.   simar says roli friend called roshini.. she saw her in kishengadh.   but i dont want to tell the family.   and prem says what if this call is flase too..and she says no premji this is correct...and prem says go but look after urself.    and prem says it will take 6-7 hrs to go to kishengadh...and simar says i will keep on callin u.   simar says what should i tell the family and prem says tell them i have called u with an important file.   and simar asks prem has his work done and prem says not yet and once its complete he will tell her.   and they put the call.   prem thinks simar i have always supported u and will always.   there is nothing more then ur happiness.   matarani pls look after simar.    roli is distrubed thinking she who is this simar didi...and she tries to remember her..and finally she gets a clear pic of simar feeding her fruits.   and roli is excited saying i saw her face...simar ..simar didi.    roli tells veeru...i saw that girl who i call simar didi...i saw her face clearly...it looked like she was mine...very close relationship...who is she?  where is she?   what relationship i have with her..tell me tell me.     veeru says simar was ur jeethani...ur friend.   ur close friend.   a very dear relationship u had with her.    but she is the one who cheated u the most.   behind ur back she instigated all for u.   the state u r in...simar is responsible for all this.     if she knows u are alive she will destroy u...she is dangerous.   roli says why was i calling her didi so lovingly.    veeru says cause u loved her like a sister but she was a sweet poision for u.   and veeru says dont be afarid..relax.   and he calls the maid and tells her to take vidya in her room.    and she goes.   veeru thinks if roli remmebers everything about simar?   NO i wont let that happen.   Roli  i will wipe all memories of simar from ur mind.

Precap -- simar aks roshni where did u see roli and roshni says i saw her in the market nearby and i thought she was with her hubby and i told her to come to my house with her hubby but before she could answer a guy came there and took her.   simar thinks i wonder if that was veeru.