Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF:KMH2-Mohabat restart;) TH3 Pt 66 Pg70 (10/03) - Page 3

cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: flowers4u

got to love the old ladies...what will happen without them...fab update...keep it up

dadis to the rescue πŸ˜† thanks dear πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: archa2810

Dadis r too intelligent

the smartest i would say πŸ˜‰
...deepz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congo on 3rd thread di πŸ‘πŸΌ n am sure the love tat v hav for tis ff vil definitely lead it even to 10th thread haina πŸ˜‰ yeah ur rite its indeed a long waala update πŸ˜ƒ morning romance ws so so hot 😳 😳 😳 awww finally tey r back together havin ter loved ones in ter arms 😳 n its a brand new news arjun n karan jodi is set up fr some mission 😎 its nt fair han arohi hs planned it aur arran jodi toh use side track karadhiya πŸ˜› dadi toh cool calm n composed hai oops calm nt at all woh toh storm hai loved the way hw she smelled the connection btw rashi n ahluwalia aashiana πŸ˜† gosh wat is in tat briefcase n wat is natasha up to do 😲 finally humara ladla toh aagai raj the super detector ⭐️ waiting fr the holi celebrations 😳 continue soon lov u πŸ€— Edited by Deepika06 - 11 years ago
florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the update was fabulous di
loved dadi and raj the most today😊
natasha caring something in case
that cheapo cannot have a guitar so probably its a rifle
secondly there is a holy party and natasha's next target is arohi so that she can hurt arjun. so does that mean she is going to shoot aru???😲😲
update soon di .getting curious
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
many many congatulations for the new thread..i just wish we get tripple of this figure for this ff...but us k lie ap k dimag ka juice nikal jaye ga..πŸ˜‰

i am very sorry di i couldnot comment on the previous updates but i definitely read them...they were brilliant as always containing everything..romance..passion..drama..hurt..pain..anger..everything..

and now coming to the recent one..wow is the word..every imp chahracter was talked in this update..though rajweer was not there but his name was used whenever required and needed...

raj's part was cute...arjuhi's part was everything..blushing wala..caring wala..protective...overall it was a sweet part and the beautiful start..dadi's..well she is on the mission..is shadi ka humein bhi bht intezar hai dadi and for this u have to consult our wedding planner..sheetal di..πŸ˜‰..

karan..michael..gauri and natasha ki mysteri i hope jaldi solve hojae..

ow wow betty was there too in the update..i hope karan gets her back..wins her back..karan's thoughts in arjuhi's relation was awesome..i loved him for his best judgements on their relation..

one thing is definitely scaring me..and that natasha is upto something regarding arjun...regarding her lust...and thats something very scary...and thats why the following lines by arjuhi are making me think that you are planning something very dangerous for them..

Aur koi bhi mujhse mera kuch bhi cheenn nahi sakta... samjhey tum!"

"Bohat achhi tarah se samajh gaya Mrs Singhania. Don't worry. Jo tumhara hai, voh hamesha tumhara hi rahega..."

tofan se pehle ki khamoshi suni hai..par toofan se pehle k ye romantic dialogues lag rahe hain yeh...in ka ishara kisi aur taraf hai haina sheetal di?...

amazing update..continue soon di..waiting for the holi celebrations and rashi rajweer meeting...😊
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congatulations for new threadπŸ₯³ πŸ‘

arjuhi's morning clam n cozy romance was too good n hot😳

"Tum and Karan kabse in charge hogaye??? Tum dono ne milke mujhe sideline kar diya hai! Ye sab mera plan tha. How can you guys just take over??? Seriously, one just cant trust men with any original ideas. Mauka mila nahi ki chori kar liya!"πŸ˜†

hare was mom's boy Raj,i really missed him last few update...

Leaning behind, he placed his hands behind his head and looked at the ceiling. "... ya toh voh CID ban gayi hai, ya... she is in love!"🀣

Dadi n raj convo was too funny..

Dadi is very smart...inka dimag kam kar na start kar dia hai...rashi n allu's feature  relationπŸ‘πŸΌ...

Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
biggg congooo fr the 3rd thredπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
arjuhi's morning was amazing!!!😳 speciaaly arohi drooling over her vry own hubby☺️

fianlly my CID raj is back!!!!😎...missed him a lot...
plz include a raj arjuhi scene in the next updt if possible...i miss thier trio😭

so dadi k dimaag me shak ka keeda beth gaya hai abt rashi..hmmm
i m sure she'll find out soon abt rashveer...πŸ˜‰

thnx fr the pmπŸ˜ƒ
-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations Dear for the new thread πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘

Totally deserves it ...wish to see more & moree threads for "Mohhbat Restart" πŸ˜ƒ 
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
which one are u planning to update next sheetal
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Update was awesome...
Congo on new thread!!