Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supercute12 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
first of all congooo 4 d new thread... Arjuhi mrng romance is vry awwwesuuummm... So finally my smarty/intelligent/ cute pie/ cid raj is back... Dadi k dimaag ka shak hmmm m sure she'll find out rashi-rajveer love sove vry soon, m wating nd really xcited for arjun's reaction after knowing rashveer rship... Bt natasha's plan is looking quite dangerous... Mind blowing update, Tbch- ur story is far better thn d original kmh2 story.
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thank you all for your comments... i will personally respond to everyone later :)))

priya- im going out of town on thursday and am really pressed for time!! i was going to update one of each atleast before i leave but it looks difficult :((( however, im trying to write on OS for the contest and after that if i get time then i will write short updates... but cant promise anything!
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no probs sheetal - take ur time

enjoy your travel dear - come back safe and soon - all the best
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi..Just came across this FF and read the entire thing in one go..It's so darn good and is really really interesting..One has to really think hard to guess the culprit but with every update your suspects increase but that's the charm of your story..and the best part it has so many layers and just how beautifully you describe the love and understanding of the main leads which is so pure and compassionate,much much better than the mills and boons ones which I have fantasized all my life is..it truly keeps us with the tittle of KITANI MOHABBAT HAI..Too Good
So please add me in your PM list so I don't miss any further updates of this impeccable story which has got me hooked completely..Thanks!
By the way I actually had a doubt..Does this mean that even Rudra is unaware of Natasha's true identity or is he also a part of the master plan?
Looking forward to read many many more updates..And Once again a really nice storyline which is being executed and handled very well..Good Job..Cheers!
Lotta Love
AnanyaEdited by ..Ananya.. - 11 years ago
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was watching kmh2 arjuhi scenes 2day...n it felt like it has not yet ended...i'm still cherising it thru this ff... Thank u for giving this ff <3
-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful ...Beautiful ... Beautiful!!! 

Really dear Beautiful is the only word comes in mind when ever i read this Updates πŸ‘ πŸ‘ you are a brilliant writer, πŸ˜Š Finally i finished reading all the updates & i am in love with your FF πŸ˜ƒ one more Fan added to your huge fan list dear, πŸ˜Š loved everything & the way you have written this FF with such awesomeness is touches deeply within πŸ˜ƒ Arjuhi is eternal couple. their cute relationship those naughty moments Ruthana - Manana everything is sooo Sooo Sooo Beautiful. Rashi & Rajveer are awesome too. But the Cutest is Our little detective β­οΈ he is so awesome. His entry always brings huge smile on my face. & Natasha makes my blood boil  πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ but Jab tak Arjuhi saath hain natasha unka kuch nahi bigaad sakti. Dadi has a doubt on rashi & now her little master is all set with his plan to incorporate mission Holi. πŸ˜† cant wait to read next. 

Read somewhere you are on a holiday dear πŸ˜ƒ Have  a great time & enjoy the most πŸ˜Š

Continue soon 

Love 
Pranjal.
nature2 thumbnail
Congo for the new thread
-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sheetal, I might be 6 pages l'il too late.. But congratulations on thread 3!!πŸ₯³ You've brought the story and the characters a long wayπŸ‘ How I wish KMH had continued a l'il longer.. And we got to see even a percent of your perception of the story..
A lovely journey its been❀️
-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey dear 

when will you update this? Hope you are back from vacations πŸ˜Š 

Enjoyyy  πŸ˜ƒ
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Waitng fr an updateee