Bommalattam

**Bommalattam 2013 April Archives

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Wednesday, April 3rd, Episode 115 by atina
Badri asks Barathy to meet him outside. Badri walks without telling anything and Barathy asks what is the matter..first Badri makes so much intro talks..and then finally pottu udaikaraar...about Malthi and Rajesh. Barathy is not surprised to hear this and Badri asks," what is this? that means do you knwo about this already?" Barathy replies," unlce yes...and I have already talked to Rajesh about Malathi...but yet to talk to malathui...I am sure she knows that I have warned $Rajesh to keep away from her...sdhe acts different with me"

Badri continues," Look here..I need to tell you one more thing about Malthi...when you refused to marry Santhosh she came to meet me and force4d to me to get her married to Santhosh.,.even after letting her know all about Santhosh's thiruvilayaadal...somehow I chased her away...now she is planning something with Rajesh...you better talk to her maa...okay bye maa"

Barathy is so worried thinking about what Badri told just now. She decides to talk to Malathi and takes her to a park with Bhubathy. Barathi comes to the point straight..and Malathi accuses Barathy for corrupting Rajesh's mind about her and she does not have anoy other interst in Rajesh except keeping as a friend. But Barathy gives her back by telling," yei...I know about you very well...you went and asked Badri uncle begging to get you married to Santhosh...didn't you? are you going to tell this is a lie too??" Hearing this not only Malthi but also Bhubathy is also shocked.

Malthi thimiraa answersd," aamaa...I did ask Badri unckle...what wrong I did...I did a favour to our family...yes I wanted to help our parents...that is all..." Barathi scolds her and Malathi starts crying and tells," Akka ple4ase stop...you are worried that because of my friendship with Rajesh our familes will get into trouble nu...please do not suspect me in this matter then I will not be alive .." telling this she runs from there...while Barathy tries to stop her.

Nats and Santhosh are in the car driving...discvussing about Santhosh's discussion with Barathy. Nats asks Santhosh not to stoop down from the present status...be like this only. Suddenly the car stops as someone carrying some stuffs crossing the road...and they both realse that some shotting is going on. Nats notices someone far and asks Santhosh to look at him carefully...and that man is none other than...Devi's Mappilai ...who came to the house for pon paarka.

That man is pleading someone for a film chance...Nats and Santhosh get down from the car and asks someone from the production team about this mappilai man. They both get shocked to hear that he is just an extra nadigan that is all. Nats goes to him and maappilai man gets scaredf and r8i=uns away from there...but Santhosh corners him...Nats slaps him followed by Santhosh...adi yo adi...and the maappilai man falls on the ground... ...

Edited by atina - 11 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thursday, April5th, Episode 116 - by atina

( sorry..Just a brief update only...too busy..mannikkavum..)

Nats and Santhosh bring the actor maapillai to the office. He recognise Barathi and asks her to help him. Santhosh is shocked to see this and asks how does he know Barathy and that man tells that Barathy only asked to act like a maapillai to Devi nu...Both Nats and Santhosh are shocked.

They take him to CHids...SDanthosh accuses Barathy of doing such a kevalamaana thing against their family..CHids keeps quite and finally stops Santhosh and Nats. He calls Naidu and asks him to pay that actor man 5000Rs..Chid also apologises to mhim and let him go. Santhosh is surprised to see all this and asks..." What on ewarth os happening?"

Chids explains about Barathy and his plan just to correct Devi. Santhosh and Nats come out and Nats tells Santhosh," All these days your dad never did something like this and now...he never bothereds to let us know abaout this...anyway..you better tell Devi about this and let her take action against this Barathi"

Santhosh goes to Devi's room and knocks on the door. Devi is trying to do meditation but she is anbot able to do as this pappilai paarkum scenes bother her repeatedly. Finally she opens the door and =scremas at Santhosh. Santhosh tell about that man and all this was planned and scripted by Barathi. Devi gets angry and shuts the door and start to do meditation again. She is so angry wiuth Barathy and shouts..." Baaaratheee"
Janu thumbnail

Friday , Apr 05 updates

Scene 1

Devi storms to bar office and screams at Bar in front of the other staffs. She just blasted her centre, left n right for trying to poke nose in her matter. She angry coz Bar hired a third grade actor and humiliated her in front of her family.. Bar tries to talk and ask her to discuss these issue at home, but keepala intha devi. Devi shouts at her telling that she not ordinary person daughter, not like veethiyilai samosa selling people daughter, she is multimillionaire's daughter. Bar feel humiliated when devi insult her father. Santhosh comes out from his cabin and smiling and then goes near to them. Devi turns her shouting at Santhosh, telling him to adukivy his wife and tells her about devi anger. Bar tells Santhosh that Devi don't know about manners and yelling at the office. Devi unable to conyrol her anger took something from the table and hit Bar. Bar shocks and hurt her forehead with a bit of blood. Santhosh act concern and wipe the blood and advice Bar not to interfere in Devi matter anymore knowing her character. Bar tells Santhosh that she knows how to handle Devi..

Scene 2

At nite, Chids house. Bar served milk to her FIL. He then ask her whether she still have the pain. Devi says nothing, and leave the matter . Chids then ask Rajesh to cal Devi. Bar pleads chids not to blow up the issue. Devi come angrily a along with other family members. She shouts and bar for complaining and creat issue again. She uses vala ivavale addressing Bar. Chids angrily ask her stop shouting.  Chids starts asking her about her attitude this morning and who pothufy this matter to her. She looks at Santhosh and Nat feels that he might trap him, quickly acting like scolding Devi for not respecting her father and asks her to go inside her room. Devi shouted at father to complot with Bar and humiliated her. She started her abuse again toward Bar. Chids stops her and ask her to ask apology from Bar otherwise she cannot stay here anymore . Everyone shock. Devi storms back to her room after shouting at her father. Santhosh for his part tells Chids that Bar is the one who suppose to ask sorry from Bar for interfering in her life matter. Chids scolds Santhosh for pothufyting the matter to Devi like a lady. He is the one who should be concern over his sister life, but Bar is taking care of that and now he is blaming her . All left the place except Santhosh and Bar. Santhosh comes near Bar and tell her that she came to his family to make everyone happy, but now every is suffering coz of her but in realty she is the one who is very happy in his house. Bar shock to hear that.

Scene 3

Morning at Chid home. Bar serves coffee to everyone. Chitti starts her routine again,  bringing bed coffee to Devi now. She goes to Devi room but could not find her. She asks rajesh to check around the house. Rajesh also looks for Devi but could not find her. Chithi runs down and inform everyone that Devi is missing. Chids starts to worry about Devi.

Edited by Janu - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Monday Apr 8th Updates
Episode

Brief Updates.

Devi is missing and entire home is upset. Devi chitti is angry with Bharathy and goes to her room feeling sad her baby left the house nu. Santhosh comes near Bharathy and ask if she is happy now? Chids looks upset too and Bharathy tells Chids that he should not have been very hard on Devi yesterday. After all it was Bharathy mistake also. Chids argues back what Devi did was wrong and ask her not to worry as Devi will come back soon.

At shooting spot.. shooting for the scene where its Kadir birthday and Bharathy wishing him and presenting him shirt. Kadir flashback that moment and has tears. Both hero and heroin were told their part and dialogs and gets ready for the shoot.

Shoot goes on well but Kadir is not happy with the way hero is expressing himself and Kadri calls cut couple of times which annoys the hero. Kadri tries to explain the situation that he wants .. and re take the scene again. But once again kadir is not happy about it and calls cut. He bugs around in tensed and the hero seem to be more annoyed.

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Janu

Wed  - 10 apr update

Continue with Siva polambing about the divorce matter and worry that Chids will be very sad to hear that. Rajesh sits and think about the matter and call Santhosh. Rajesh asks him why he did this, but Santosh snubs him and ask him to tell to the right people who suppose to receive the letter. He hands over his hand phone to Bar telling her that Rajesh wants to talk to her. Rajesh tell her about the letter matter and Bar is over shock. Santhosh smiles looking at her face trying to hide shock.

Kathir and his are fren arguing about the incident at shooting spot at producer home. Kathir fren feels very bad that Kathir doesn't want to compromise a bit and finish off the film accordingly. Kathir says he told them before that they must let him work on his way and no interruption but now totally diff. PD with her father comes there and tell Kathir that they have fail bringing back the hero to act again. Producer says that the hero will only comes and act if they change the director. Kathir shock and explain his view but Producer says he is not taking any literature movie and he is not big director like Sankar or Maniratnam who can make actor follow their direction. PD tells kathir to try talk to the hero again and make him understand the situation. Producer leaves the place sadly thinking about his investment . Devi comes there and says hi to Kathir but he is no in mood to talk to her. He shouts PD and his fren for asking him to say sorry for not his fault. He says he is not ready to bend down to anyone and leave the angrily. Devi asks Pd what happened and why is Madhan (Kathir) is so angry and whether he is same type like her. Pd irritate with Devi and leave the hall. Devi just sits in sofa and starts to read mag but suddenly she think about Kathir and smile herself

Scene 3

Nite and Chids home. Siva asks Santhosh why did he send the notice to Bar. Chids also scold him but Kathir says the person who receives the notice is silent but the others are making noise. Siva says that Bat is very sad but Santhosh don't believe. Santhosh says that it his life and he can do anything and ask them to interfere. He asks them to tell Bar family the real reason why he did that. Chids says that Bar wants him to reform fully before accepting him. Santhosh says that's a lie, she still thinking about ex-lover Kathir. Chids gets hyper and shouts at Santhosh. He says that he knows Bar very well and she is not that type of girl. Kathir is surprise that Chids believe her so much and don't trust his own son. He says that he don't care about others, if Bar don't live according to his wish, he will just leave her. He says if Devi can go out and live alone, so does him. Nat watching the scene smiling to himself. Everyone leave the hall. Bar standing there thinking about her life and cry. Rajesh watch her from the dining table.

Thodarum

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thursday , April11th, Episode 121

Kadir and Ram are waiting for the hero Raviprasad . Kadir loses patient and screams at Ram and getting ready to leave but Ram makes him to sit and tells him that they have to wait..even if it is ten hours. Here comes Ravi's secretary and tells them to wait. Finally Ravi comes there and talks sarcastically to Kadir. He tells," Only when the movie bommalattam comes out..only you will become a director...I have already told my decision to the producer...didn't you talk to him?..imagine if your first movie itself drops off like this..your carreer will be wipped off even before you become a directore...I will not act in your movie...you may leave now" Kadir pleads to him but no use...Ravi goes away from there.

Rajesh is waiting for Malathi in a park. Here comes Malu and apologises to him for coming late..Rajesh tells," It is ok..I have been waiting here for the past one hour...I wanted to see you so badly" Malathi thinks something else and feels happy..but Rajesh tells," I have to talk to you about your akka..." Malathi becomes bus vaanam...Rajesh asks about Barathy's love matter..Malathi explains everything in detail.

Hearing this Rajesh tells," oh...she is great...so that is why she has so much problem in accepting Santhosh annaa...oh..you did not know about Santhosh sending divorce notice to annee..right? I felt bad...we all asked Santhosh anna...but he is so stubborn..hey...sorry to make you mood out "

Malthi rushes home and calls Amma...and asks," amma...the other day sivagami athai came here and talked to you and Santhosh mama also came to talk to you but you never told all this to us...why maa..noew everything is over mama sent divorce notice to akka" Everyone is shocked and Kokila explains everything to him...crying.

Dandapani tells," Che I was thinking about baraty very high..but why is she like this?" Malthy tells," appa you are the sle reason for all this...what ever she did you were sauporting her" Saravanan stops her and tells," appa..you dont worry..akka must be having someother reason fo all this...she will know how to solve this..appa..akka will never leave sanhosh mama and go to Kadir...she is not like that appa...pleas appa...dont taslk about akka like that"

Kokila cries and ahathi also cries...
Janu thumbnail

Friday - 12 apr update

Scene 1

Chids and Badri discussing about his family issue in car. Chids is worry about Devi and scares she will take wrong decision but Badri says that devi is smart girl and she knows how to take care herself. Chids ask it better to publish in newspaper, Badris says that let him search another 2 days and they can finalise the matter. Then they talk about Bar issue. Chids feels very sorry for Bar and asking whether Bar approach is not correct. He thought Bar can help him to settle his family issue but now she herself trapped in the major issue. Badri says that he knows Bar very well and whatever Bar does has a reason behind it. Everything was moving smoothly until Santhosh spoil it. Badri feels that something is wrong somewhere and he will find out the cause of that "something"šŸ‘ that blocking their plans. Badri feels that Bar should not use a very delicate issue with Santhosh, she should handle other way. Chids says that Bar wants him to reform fully but things back fires her. Badri asks Chids to talk to Bar and gets her view on the matter before deciding anything.

Scene 2

Not so important scene. Malathi is taking tuition from her fren on how to make a man falls to her trap. šŸ¤¢She teaches Malathi many ways of madukify Rajesh and makes him love her. From talking nonsense until madukify his mother, step by step lesson. Her fren say that she will finance Malathi expenses until she marries Rajesh and then she have to pay her back. šŸ¤¢

Scene 3

Bar goes to her parent's house. Bar sees Mahati and goes to talk to her but Mahati just turn around and runs inside the house crying. Bar goes inside and asks why Mahati is sad. She asks her mum who ignore Bar totally. Mahati then try to tall Bar about the divorce notice matter but her mum comes there and starts beating Mahati. Bar stops her and tells her mum to ask her direct on the anger on her. Mum says she is regret still living and also giving birth to all of them. Mum says she did advice Bar to adjust herself with her husband but she is very ego and never bothers to follow their advice. Now everything has back fired her. Bar dads come there and scold his wife to talk to Bar. He scolds Bar for not be having as a good wife with her husband. Bar is shock to hear what her dad says and have flashback of what Santhosh said to her in between. Dad says that Bar marry Santhosh for his money and once he divorce her she will get back to KathiršŸ¤¢. Bar tries to talk to them but both of them are not ready to listen to her anymore. Bar unable to say anything but tell them that they will not listen to her reason at the moment. Then she takes her salary and gives it to her father. He says dont need her money anymore, Bar then put the money in the prayer room and tell them that she will not come until they ready to talk to her. Dad asks her stop and goes in and takes the money. He says he don't need her money and throw the money on Bar face. Ask her to picks the money and get out from his housešŸ˜². Bar is super shock!!!šŸ˜²

Thodarum

Janu thumbnail

Tuesday  - 9 apr update

Scene 1

Kathir as shooting spot, torturing hero to act according to his taste. He irritates the hero up to core and indirectly the hero withdraw from the movie. Producer comes there and hero tells him that he is not junior hero and he knows how to act but his first timer director is too much and he is unable to digesthis attitude. He says that he quit from the movie asks them to find someone else. Everyone at the unit shocks including Kathir. Producer feels very upset and returns home.

Scene 2

Producer daughter ( whats her name - PD) return home  while talking to her fren in phone regarding shooting spot incident. Her maid brought food to Devi in her room. But ego pudechašŸ˜” Devi shouted at the maid for not bring her suda suda food and asks her to prepare again. (nasama pochi) PD  tells  her maid to cook according to Devi request. PD advice Devi to call her family and inform about her where about but Devi says no need, as they really don't care about her, in fact they will be very happy to get rid her. PD still convincing her but Devi snubs her saying that she will leave her house also. PD gives up and tell her to stay as long she like but also tell her that Devi doesn't change since school time.

Scene 3

Devi and Chids are sulking and worry about Devi missing. Devi goes to Chids room to console him and says that she is the reason for Devi missing. She should not plan it. Chids says nothing wrong in her plan, in fact he can see some changes in Devi but Santhosh is the culprit who pothufy to Devi and spoil their plan. Chids says he has informed police to look for Devi.

At home, Siva overly worries about her chellam and crying looking at Devi pic. Rajesh consoles her mum saying that she will be alright. Postman comes there with a register letter for Devi. Siva asks Rajesh to accept and once they find that the letter from lawyer, Siva tells Rajest to open and read. She said it could be urgent and then they can inform Bar straightaway. Rajesh hesitate to open but Siva compels him. Later Rajesh open and read the letter and shocked to find that Santhosh has sent a divorce notice to Bar. Siva is so shock and tells Rajesh that Santhosh is stupid to divorce a nice girl like Bar.

Thodarum

Wed  - 10 apr update

Continue with Siva polambing about the divorce matter and worry that Chids will be very sad to hear that. Rajesh sits and think about the matter and call Santhosh. Rajesh asks him why he did this, but Santosh snubs him and ask him to tell to the right people who suppose to receive the letter. He hands over his hand phone to Bar telling her that Rajesh wants to talk to her. Rajesh tell her about the letter matter and Bar is over shock. Santhosh smiles looking at her face trying to hide shock.

Kathir and his are fren arguing about the incident at shooting spot at producer home. Kathir fren feels very bad that Kathir doesn't want to compromise a bit and finish off the film accordingly. Kathir says he told them before that they must let him work on his way and no interruption but now totally diff. PD with her father comes there and tell Kathir that they have fail bringing back the hero to act again. Producer says that the hero will only comes and act if they change the director. Kathir shock and explain his view but Producer says he is not taking any literature movie and he is not big director like Sankar or Maniratnam who can make actor follow their direction. PD tells kathir to try talk to the hero again and make him understand the situation. Producer leaves the place sadly thinking about his investment . Devi comes there and says hi to Kathir but he is no in mood to talk to her. He shouts PD and his fren for asking him to say sorry for not his fault. He says he is not ready to bend down to anyone and leave the angrily. Devi asks Pd what happened and why is Madhan (Kathir) is so angry and whether he is same type like her. Pd irritate with Devi and leave the hall. Devi just sits in sofa and starts to read mag but suddenly she think about Kathir and smile herself

Scene 3

Nite and Chids home. Siva asks Santhosh why did he send the notice to Bar. Chids also scold him but Kathir says the person who receives the notice is silent but the others are making noise. Siva says that Bat is very sad but Santhosh don't believe. Santhosh says that it his life and he can do anything and ask them to interfere. He asks them to tell Bar family the real reason why he did that. Chids says that Bar wants him to reform fully before accepting him. Santhosh says that's a lie, she still thinking about ex-lover Kathir. Chids gets hyper and shouts at Santhosh. He says that he knows Bar very well and she is not that type of girl. Kathir is surprise that Chids believe her so much and don't trust his own son. He says that he don't care about others, if Bar don't live according to his wish, he will just leave her. He says if Devi can go out and live alone, so does him. Nat watching the scene smiling to himself. Everyone leave the hall. Bar standing there thinking about her life and cry. Rajesh watch her from the dining table.

Thodarum

nithya_IF thumbnail
Monday, April 15th, Episode 123 - by atina

Dandapani and Kokila are so angry eith Barathy. Both of threm screams at her Danda threw the money which was given to mhim by barathy on her face and tells," We do not need this money..when you start living as a good wife to Santhosh and keep our family name well then you give this..I will taske..but now you can take this and leave" Kokila also tells the same and she even falls on Barathy's feet and plead. They go in and Barathy cries and starts picking up the money from the floor..and leaves from there.

Kadir and Ram are in the room...discussing about the hero Ravi refusing to do the film. Kadir is very sad and angry. He is giv9ng up hope about this movie.

It is night time...Chidambaram is walking up and down outside the house. Barathy comes to him and Chidambaram tells her that he has failed as a father. Barathy tries to console him and suggests him to take any decision as a father and not as a father in law," whatever you decide I will be ok with that...I have to tell you something mama..I came into this family as your daughter in law but not as a wife to Santhosh..I am still struggling with my faith in him ...to change him..I will do that soon maa...but you have lost trust in me maamaa.illeh...? If you want I will this house ...please tell me maamaa" CHidambaram stops her and asks what he should do. Barathy replies," Pasam is the biggest strength in this world...and we can use that as a weapon...and mama you try to be selfish for sometime...everyone will come into their track..I am telling this to you since I do not want you to loose in this battle maamaa...good night"

Santhosh is sleeping in his bedroom...here comes Barathy and gets ready to sleep. Suddenly Santhosh asks,"havent you gone from this house yet?" Barathy asks," why should  I go? you have just sent the divorce notice only thaaneh...nothing happened yet right? " Santhosh continues," everything is over...ytou better start..I know you can not go out right now since your house people too will not accept you right? then where will you go?"