Office

!Office April 2013 Archives!

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Monday Apr 1st Updates
Episode 16

Both Vishnu Karthik at their seat. Raji not in yet. Vishnu vambufy karthik ask enga alla kaanum referring to raji .. karthik in semma kadapu says he don't know nu.πŸ˜› Visnhu vidama vambufy karthik asking enna achu.. rombha fast pona relationship sudde break nu .. it has not become mouna ragam nu πŸ˜† Karthik just stares at Vishnu and ask him to just take care of his work. They are paying him to do work not mokka podufy. Vishnu says Raji coming but Karthik is not excited about it. Raji comes and Visnhu says good morning raji .. raji replies good morning vishnu .. and then another good mornign without saying name. Visnhu happya tells Karthik the good morning without name is for him nu πŸ˜†

Both Karthik and Raji takes turns to look at each other πŸ˜› Raji then ask Karthik why is he looking at her.. Karthik as the same why is she looking at him? Raji says his the one looking at her and this is not right. Adhuku Karthik replies his suppose to question her cause she knows his looking only cause she is looking at him 😲 shabaaa mudiyalae 🀣 Raji annoyed and moruchufy him.. gets up and leaves the table. Karthik ask Visnhu why now suddenly she is getting angry with him and annoyed.. Vishu tells Karthik not to summa polambufy nu .. if she is ignoring him, he should do the same. Things will be back to normal.

After few minutes Raji comes back with office boy pushing a mini cabinet with lots of boxes on top .. puts in in the middle of Karthik and Raji 😲 (idhu enna chinna pulla taname iruku 🀣) Karthik shock while Vishu laughs.. Karthik ask Vishnu ennada idhu and vishu replies macha idhu taan wall of china 🀣 Raji indirectly don't want to see him so she doing all this .. . Karthik is more annoyed. Still in between the boxes got kutti kutti holes and Karthik tries to look at her and Raji too same time trying to look at him 🀣 idhuku why this mini cabinet with boxes 🀣🀣

Madhan comes and konja mokka podufy with Priya before going into his work. Vasu sees this and his annoyed.. he comes and rombha rudely ask what madhan doing here instead of going in and working. Madhan ask him to talk with respect and Vasu hits Madhan head 😲 Madhan gets angry but stil controls his temper. Vasu holds his shirt and ask him to go in and this time Madhan says no and why should he listen to him nu. Both argues.. finally Vasu goes in saying see what his going to do nu .. Priya is worried but Madhan ask her not to be tensed.

Sales deparment .. the 2 sales man (sorry names innum mind ku ottalae) they did not make any sale this month so their team leader mohan gave them time to find a new job and to send in resignation letter ..

Karthik staring at the boxes and gets more annoyed. He offers chocolate to Vishu who laughs saying china wall up and his diverting sweets to his left side nu .. πŸ˜† Lakshimi comes and ask enna this box doing here? Raji quickly gets up and ask Lakshimi to follow her for coffee but lakshimi ask Raji enna idhu all and soon the office admin will clear all this .. Raji complains that Karthik keeps looking at her and Lakshimi laughs at her saying that Raji never had proper patient for anything nu. Both goes off to canteen. Vishu invites karthik too for tea but karthik refuses.. Vishnu goes to canteen.

After a while both Visnhu and Lakshimi comes.. followed by Raji. Visnhu looks at the box and notice a hole in the middle 😲 .. he ask why this building taj mahal work nu and karthik laughs. Raji sits and she sees the same .. shock but then suddena starts laughing while karthik still laughs away 😳

thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday Apr 2nd Episode 17

Karthik, Vishnu and Lakshmi in the canteen. Karthik  asks "Where is Raji?" Vishnu rightly quips " canteen vantha Idli kku sambhar enge nnu kekkanum, Raji enge nnu kekka koodathu " Karthik nOndhu noodles but Roja is very happy to hear Vishnu's quips. Karthik tells Lakshmi that Raji does not talk to him "she does not want to talk to me, that is fine 'but I need to know why she avoids me suddenly " Lakshmi calls Raji and asks her to come to the canteen . Raji comes and Lakshmi says that Raji has every right to avoid Karthik "but all he wants to know is the reason . Just tell him that and be done with it , ok?" Vishnu cycle gap le Lakshmi ai thalla pakkaraar, Aana antha pOnnu semai Ushar party "yes, we should leave, nee thaniya pO, naan thaniya poren " They both leave and Raji kadikka Aarambikkara "Ok, now what is your problem ?" Karthik says that she was all ok and talking to him normally "but suddenly why are you avoiding me?" Raji categorically says that she talked to him like how she talks to others in their team " Namkkulle enna special? Appovum Onnum illai , ippOvum Onnum illai . if I do not talk to you, why should you feel upset?" Karthik gets up , thanks her and says that she can not be more clear "If I talk to you after this, Nann than Muttal " ' leaves and Raji tries to pacify ' Karthik is long gone from the arena.

AyyOOO intha sales team mOkkai thaangalai da sammyyy . The Mumbai sales team is in the office and Anbu says "  bike Mohan Aappu ready pannittan da " The youngsters are jOllu vittufying at the Bombay girls ' Kajol and Simran ' athu sari . The leader is Sunil Shetty . Anbu says that he has never heard such a name "Sunil Jatty?" Kattai corrects him. To cut a long story short and Bike Mohan's horrible English, the sales team learns that the Bombay team is brought in as a challenge ' Bike Mohan vazhiya'. Puli and Kattai vazhiya 'Roja kku dhukkam thOndaiyai adaikkarathu ' thevaiya ithu unakku Roja? Comedy serial nna Odane yee yee nnu pallai ilicha ipdithan, mattindu muzhikkanum !! Next morning ' Vishnu confronts Karthik "Raji kooda enna pesine? sOllave illai ?" Karthik says that he does not want to talk about her and as on cue Raji enters. Vishnu wishes her and she wishes back. Karthik just ignores her . Raji wants a stapler from Vishnu and Vishnu says that Karthik has it. Karthik lies that some one has taken it away and leaves his seat. Raji has a sad face.

Marupadi canteen ' athu sari, velai velai nnu Onnu irukke, athai yar paarppa? ' Karthik is morose and Lakshmi needles "enna Karthik? Dull aa irukke?" Vishnu wears his salangai on his ankles and does a thayya thakka " Avan manasu apdiye kOthikkuthu Lakshmi " karthik tries to stop him but Vishnu says that he can not stand his friend's agony "ennai sOlla viduda " All have a hearty laugh and Raji walks in "if you guys tell me, I will laugh too,, eh?" Karthik gets up and leaves. Raji feels bad. Again vetti time ' this time Vishnu blames it on the power ' another joke about how the power cuts can harm the bosses. Raji and Lakshmi are sitting inside and Raji laments about Karthik ignoring her. Lakshmi seriously can not understand and says that all girls are sadistic " when the men go ga ga about you, you shun them. When they ignore you , you feel bad . So what did you actually tell him? Raji says that she was harsh " if I did that, I thought that he will go away from me" Lakshmi says "well, you succeeded , what are you complaining?" ' and notices that Raji has some chocolates . Goads her to go and give Vishnu and Karthik. Vishnu , the cashew nut says that if she does not share the chocolates "ungalukku thaan stomach pain varum " Karthik first refuses to take the sweet but later takes it and gives it to some one else . Raji kku another "sad face time " Raji once again bugs Lakshmi "why did he do that? I feel bad that he does not talk to me" Lakshmi says that he would have felt the same way when Raji ignored him "now you know how it feels, eh? Ok, just let him cool down for a couple of days . We will set this right, ok?

Freeze

Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thursday 04.04.2013

Office' eerie silence broken by jarring soing soing  ring tone. Pensive Raji picks up phone & tells mama , all is well , still in office along with team mates & will get dropped by office vehicle , not to worry. Very good Raji applauds Kaushik – such  sweet white lies , minor adjustments , small compromises – nee lifele engeyo poyiduve. I am here to help you to scale great heights. Now close shop , let us go for dinner. You have no choice but to accept my invitation. Raji in a fix, nothing but prayers at her disposal & her silent prayers duly answered. Karthik walks in with abhyak karam. Stunned Kaushik  wonders about his sudden visit. Karthik replies  , came to pick up Raji , discharging a colleagues  small responsibility,  he has learnt it from a senior like Kaushik who stays late to help his junior. Tonnes of ice[creams] on Kaushik 's head -a good boss ,great boss , understanding boss , setting good examples.  Further  tells Raji to complete the work , willing to wait.  Kaushik facela eLL & koLL , says no need  & walks out.

Next romantic pair [ ennapa nadakkudhu indha officela] – Priya Madhan. Priya notices Vasu Madhan hand in hand laughing talking. What Madhan , asks Priya , sattaipidi sandai so soon became kattipidi dosti .Yes replies Madan , sandai & immediate  samarasam is we men's vital mantra , we don't carry anything on our shoulders. Senior apologised , so junior pardoned. Vasu is decent person. Beware Madhan says Priya – Vasu is not as you think him to be – Kariyam aganumna kalai pidippan , aanavudan kazhuthai pidippan.

Karthik , Vishnu , Raji supposed to be working. Karthik & Raji look vittingleye time kazhiching [ Paarthupa kazhthu sulukkika pogudhu]. Vishnu in aazndha nithrai.  Dei , Karthik wakes him up , ennada officela sleeping? Vishnu – eyes closed doesn't mean sleeping – I am  meditating , Laksh taught me – relieving  my  my work stress , feel light  & rejuvenated . Vishnu back to his dreamland. Soing soing  goes Raji's phone , jolted Vishnu jumps up . karthik having last laugh, kadu kadu Vishnu moraching Karthik [ lol Vishnu's reaction was natural & hilarious].

Raji talking to dad – illapa , vendam pa , pleasepa.OKpa.  Ennachu asks Karthik  ? Appa has selected a mapillai for me & is coming to office to see me replies Raji. Karthik  comments – well we can make this office a Marriage centre – reception for ponnu parking , main marriage in the hall , reception at conference hall & lunch in canteen . Raji gets hyper  , shouts what bugs you , why are you getting angry [ adhane , unakkuaenpa ivlavu kopan. Indha appakondu  unakku thevaya ?]. Raji  on high pitch , I will do whatever my dad tells me , marry whomever he wants me to marry  , donkey piggiyo I don't care. Whole office watches this drama with mouth wide open. 

The foursome in canteen. Karthik decides to follow Vishnu's kadalainomics plan . Poor Vishnu his idea backfires  as Karthik selects Laksh to kindle Raji's J factor. Karthik praises Laksh's culinary skill sky high , both discuss  their common interests ,each pat the other's head when they caugh , Vishnu ratha kaNeer vadiching , Raji fretting & fuming , karthik further invites Laksh to his house during the week end , says will asathyfy her with his super cooking. Laksh asks Raji also to join. No no says Karthik , Raji has to take permission from the house , it will not be easy. Laksh also agrees , if only her father comes to know oru bookambame vedikkum. [ enjoyable  scene to watch ].Both having good fun at Raji's cost. Livid Raji quits the place.

Edited by srima - 11 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Monday Apr 8th Updates
Episode

Starts with both Vishnu and Raji at office.. naduvalae Karthik missing πŸ˜‰ Raji seem to be missing his absent and Vishnu notices everything πŸ˜† He calls Karthik and ask why late and karthik says on the way. Vishnu ask him to buy his cigarette but Karthik refuses giving advise smoking is bad for health nu ... Vishnu replies smoking is bad for health but buying cigarette is not bad for anything nu 🀣 Raji keeps looking at Karthik seat many times and finalla ask Vishnu if Karthik will come aa nu and Visnhu says yes.. and suddena Karthik entry. Raji face lae appadi oru punnagai 😳 Vishnu mind voice says paruda ennama face light up upon seeing Karthik. Ketha only friends nu sollaradhu .. πŸ˜† Karthik comes sits and wishes good morning to Raji .. while Vishnu tries to ehem to make his appearance there 🀣 He then ask Karthik to give the cigarette to him by signal... first karthik refuses then finalla slowly tries to give him but it drops near to Raji πŸ˜² who is shock to see that.

She then ask Karthik if he smokes and he says yes 😲 Vishnu shock also. Raji then advice him smoke is bad for health and pleads him to stop smoking for her nu 😳and karthik agrees πŸ˜† Vishnu ku semma kv watching the reel going in front of him 🀣 Karthik turns back and Vishnu ask him enna attagasam going on with his cigarette but karthik smiles happily πŸ˜›

Manju comes to see Vasu working and ask him how come his doing work .. when all all his work is done by madhan nu πŸ˜› Vasu tries to ignore her mokka ... Manju then annoys him by putting saying both madhan and priya now days very close nu. Vasu gets annoyed and ask Manju to bring priya  to canteen nu.

Sales Department

Anbu and his mokka friends and his mokka talks The team leader unable to scold anbu for what he did as his using malai nu and have to respect him yet he tuppuran in polite way πŸ˜† He further says next week he will tupparan more after anbu finishes his prayers πŸ˜†

Work time finish and vishu close down his pc. Invites Karthik for clubbing as friday night but Karthik says no thank you as his parents are waiting for him to go watch Pardesi movie πŸ˜› Vishnu ask enna ivalava nalla paiyana he is nu and adhuku Karthik says not like that but his the only son therefore his also their best friend nu. Visnhu leaves. Karthik ask Raji enna not finish yet aa nu and Raji tells him about how Kausi is giving aher so much of work nu. At times she even feels like his doing this on purpose and she somehow feeling his intention is not good but afraid to tell Lakshimi. Karthik ask her not to worry. For now he ask her to complete all Kausi work and later part if what she is saying true.. then they both can deal with this in different way. He suspected something not right that was why he said she is his girl nu.

Raji orders coffee for both of them.. both work till late night and appo appo exchanges cute looks in between 😳

thodarum

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday 9 / 4/ 13 Episode No 22

Lakshmi comes out of her cabin and heads straight to Vishnu ' asks him about the work she asked him to do. Vishnu does a "towel jump "promise ' ' sent it long back !!" Lakshmi calls his bluff "you worked on the attachment later and act as if you forgot to attach?? Nice try " Vishnu wonders and Lakshmi says that she had done it all . Tells him that she won't leave until he sends. Namma Raji kku ore curiosity ' does a snake act "shh shh " to Karthik . Tells him that she has some thing to say ' "about Vishnu but you should not mistake me " - Of course he wont mistake you baby , Roja promises on behalf of Karthik, he does too. Raji the private detective says that there is some thing some thing between Vishnu and Lakshmi and Karthik can not fathom that logic. Raji is eager to prove her point "why do you think Vishnu moved his seat ? Just so he can have a private corner , now watch , Lakshmi will again come out " On cue Lakshmi again comes near Vishnu and praises his work . Karthik is astonished "epdi nnga?" Since Roja did not volunteer to pull up Raji's collars, she does it herself " I may  be a village girl but nothing escapes my attention. Just by looking at the body language, I can predict people " (yen arivu kOzhunde, apdiya?? Intha logic un matter le work out aagalaai?? ) The way Karthi reacts makes Raji thinks that he is pulling her legs (hmmm, innuma doubt unakku ? nee arivu kOzhunthuthan chellam ) but Karthik says that he is surprised by her intelligence. Lakshmi gives a chocolate to Vishnu and Raji predicts "he willgive  half to Lakshmi, watch watch " Vishnu obliges Raji which makes her gloat more. Now she tells Karthi "ask for that sweet, he won't give you " Karthi says that Vishnu is his good friend and will give if asked ' alas once again Raji is right, Vishnu refuses to give karthi the sweet. As Raji blows her own trumpet Karthi quietly observes " We also do the same things like them..so ..what is in between us?" That Q quietens Raji. Ayyo sales team mOkkai again. Sales review meeting ' Bombay team is sitting opposite the local team which feels that there is going to be a patti mandram with Solomon Pappayah as the moderator . Well, the Bombay team presents a cheque ' which should speak for their endeavours. Puli and Kattai jOllu vittufies ' Simran winks at Puli , finally the local team applauds and sings Sare Jahan se accha (Neram da sammy , Rojaaa, inime comedy venum nnu keppe nee?? Keppiya di nee?? kOnnuduven ) Anbu presents a cheque too ' summa ulu ulu katti kku ' Bike Mohan is requested to scold them in the local tongue ' nalla kaalam , muted , Roja did not need the ear plugs.

Office ' Vishnu gets a call from Karthi saying that he is in the police station "half day leave sOllu, I will come soon " Raji is concerned but Vishnu says that Karthi is down with a bad tummy. Karthi walks in and Raji asks "how is the misbehaving thoppai?" Karthi comes to know about Vishnu vilaiyadal and explains "I was in the police station . There was some human chain demonstration and I participated , athaan " Raji is brimming with admiration ' "entha party neenga?" Karthi says that he has no political connections "just to show solidarity. If I am convinced about a cause, I will do what I can " Raji imagines him to be some Indian Thatha (Roja screams ' some opportunity to quote the Mundasu poet, Roja is happy ' full voice le padaraa Roja Sirumai kandu pOnguvai va va va ) Raji is all set to form one woman fan club for Karthi. To add some more admiration, the HR guy comes and shouts at Karthi for going to the police station. Karthi is categorical "that is my personal matter. I have applied for half a day leave. If  my work is not good, you can ask me. That too if my supervisor complains. Got it?" HR guy goes down "If such things are found in your career records, apram going to the US will be a problem " Karthi says that he is not bothered. " I would much rather go to Thenkasi or Karaikudi if our company opens a branch " HR leaves and Raji looks up to Karthi "Do you really mean it ?" Karthi says that there are much more valuable things in life "money, US  , London ithellam are not my cup of tea " Ogayy , one woman fan club started .

Canteen ' Raji and Lakshmi are the first ones to come. Raji tells everything to Lakshmi and also tells her that she likes Karthi more now "but don't ask him about the police station, ok?" Karthi and Vishnu make an appearance. Lakshmi promptly asks "enna hero?? Police station ??" Karthi thinks that it is Vishnu who spilled the beans but Vishnu once again does a "towel jump " promise . Some other guy comes and congratulates Karthi for confronting the HR guy. Lakshmi Raji yai pOttu kuduthudara , hmm Vishnu vai thittina Karthi ippo gub chup karaboondi !!! Well, talk turns to "some thing some thing " Karthi asks Vishnu to announce that there is nothing special between him and Lakshmi. Lakshmi asks Vishnu to do just that but he refuses and says that it is Karthi who should first say about him and Raji. The ladies want the men to spell out but finally all the four of them deny to make any such proclamation. Roja kku manadi kAnju pOchu ' love pannina sOlli thOlaingalen da

Freeze

Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wednesday Apr 10th updates

Vishnu,lakshmi,soundarya,karthik and raji all in the canteen,soundarya asks  lakshmi "did you tell only tea in the canteen,why are they making it late".karthik asks Vishnu to go and check whether the tea is ready..vishnu shows a ok sign..raji asks karthick why vishnu did like that to karthik..karthik says "maligai poo vasana gumonu irrukunu sollran"..raji smiles..vishnu goes and brings a cake..it is soundaya's b'day..all get surprised..soundarya cuts the cake.

.and takes a piece and uttify lakshmi..were lakshmi asks to uttify karthick first as he ordered the cake 'but karthik refuses. Soundarya asks him" naan kodutha vangika mattiya??"'karthik says "appudi yellam onnum illa"..and see's raji..and he have's the cake..and he also uttif's soundarya ..raji looks down..vishnu and lakshmi notices this .then all have the cake'then vishnu says karthik gave only the idea,its me who bought the cake..all praise karthik for the idea'karthik asks raji to wipe the cream near the mouth.raji tries to wipe it..it doesn't go..then karthik gives a tissue..and says "itha vachu thodachingana.." raji takkunu tissue vangi thodachutu tells karthik "pothum onnum velakamlan thara theyva illa"and says "I am not a china ponnu ,cake sappda theriyum"..karthick says your chudithar is also eating cake..raji cleanes it and both smile'vishnu asks karthik let's all take snaps together..(suha too thought the same ..)..lakshmi gives soundarya's cell to vani and asks he to take photos..vishnu tells karthik that this place is not comfortable and shifts beside raji'karthik moraikiran vishnu parthu..vishnu understands and goes near lakshmi.vishnu asks lakshmi to come close..lakshmi refuses..vishnu says I updated in facebook that I joined in NETTECH..anga nalla figure kadiyathunu friends kalaiguranga ..athan onkooda oru photo yeduthu avangala yallam nose cut pannanum'lakshmi accepts and they both take photos together.

karthik takes photo with his mobile'I think yella snapsum rajiya mattum than yeduthanu'.and he asks everyone too smile..and takes only photos of raji..(excuseme'inga yennaiya nadakuthu'.)πŸ˜‰

Then sales team in conference team asking finance team to go out as they have a meeting'the sales team valakam pola mokka pottanga'(vennam, valikuthu, aluthuruvean😭😭😭) then sleep without going for work..(ithuthana meeting'🀒)..bike mohan comes and scolds them..

Soundarya comes and asks karthik to give the photos took on her birthday as he memory card corrupted And she didn't upload the pics in the system as she was busy.vishnu says there was a photo of lakshmi and vishnu together'soundarys asks athan evalo feelingsaanu..and she calls lakshmi and tells that the memory card is corrupted.lakshmi shock'then says it's ok that kathik also took some photos.

karthik says the photos are missed when he updated the software'vishnu says "u uploaded in the system"..karthik says noo..vishnu says he saw'kathik says I thought to upload the pics but didn't do as this is office system.soundarya says this is her bad luck.vishnu says we will celebrate another b'day to take photos'soundarya asks karthik to come and open the files that he sent through as they are not opening..karthik leaves'raji asks vishnu what is this both of them lost the photos.vishnu says karthik miss panna chance illa'as he saw him upload the pics in system.raji asks then why should he tell that he lost the photos.vishnu checks karthik's system.

.and was shocked to see karthik has took and uploaded only raji's photos.(ithuku thana karthik valachu valachu photo yeduthathu'πŸ˜†)..vishnu says he is very tensioned and leave'raji smiles'

karthik comes ..raji is not there'vishnu asks whether one can doubt his friend..??..kathik says even if a friend makes a mistake one should not check it..vishnu says I did this mistake..and tells that he checked the system and found the photos are not deleted..karthik get tensed and asks him whether he only viewed it.vishnu says I did another mistake too,even raji saw the photos..karthik scolds him.vishnu kandukavey illa'ore ha ha ha ha than'vishnu asks that how there was no group photo only individual photo ??karthik says it's camera problem..vishnu says it is not camera problem it is camera man problem'.karthik says he has good respect on raji ..kathik asks vishnu what will raji think of him after seeing the photos..??

raji comes, stares at karthik'and bend down and touches her foot wear and see's karthick.karthik turns away.vishnu says"just miss..".both look at each other ..raji stares..karthik asks vishnu whether she really saw the pics as there is no reaction..vishnu says yes..karthik asks shall I say sorry..vishnu says "ippa venam,apurama ava kanathula viduva..apa sorry kelu"..raji gives a new pendrive and asks karthik to copy the photos took in soundayab'day..as she likes her photos..both laugh..

scene shifts to manju and madhan in the canteen..they have some casual talk ..madhan is waiting fo vasu to come'

karthik and vishnu comes to canteen..madhan introduce them to manju..vishnu kalchufying manju with madhan'manju gets irritated..madhan asks why? Manju says your friend vishnu is making fun of us .madhan gets angry and goes to vishnu..madhan asks why did u laugh..vishnu says fun..madhan slaps vishnu,vishnu slaps madhan ..both fight karthik trying to separate them from fighting..😲😲😲

freeze

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thursday 11.04.2013

Woo hoo no sales team scenes.  Muchumdi unakku srima enakku.

Karaikudi KaNNa – Eno indha sodhanai? 😭

Vishnu- Madan fight venue shifts from canteen to corridor.  Blame game continues  .Vishnu konjam overa nakkalfying Manju. Madan unable to tolerate colleague's insult.  Ego prevents them from apologising. Sensitive Madan drags s/w  &  h/w departments & salary parity in to the fight. That is your complex quips  Vishnu – indulging in self pity. Karthik having tough time convincing both & bring in truce.  Avuthu viding friendship sentiment.  Works well . Vishnu apologises , feels bad for tarnishing relationship & fighting over a chappa matter. Madan follows suit. Handshake & aalinganam  & friends patch up. Grim atmosphere lightened by Vishnu's  Naatamai comment about Karthi  .

All men meeting at Susan's cabin .   Spice less & dry meeting observes Vishnu. Kaushik says Susan is there .OK Ok fine says Vishnu. Kaushik asks Karthik   - were  Vishnu  Gemini Ganesan junior [ kadhal mannan] in college.  No no says karthik , just barking dog never bites. Susan comes  enquires  about their jolly  mood.  Chinna discussion as to who is the kadhal mannan  amongst them& Vishnu is in the lead. Susan says my vote goes to  Karthi.  Preference for vada  vada loda loda Vishnu type  have become thing of past. Present gen  girls like  more  matured , humble  yet tough , quiet , soft  spoken sweet smile Karthik type.  The proof of the pudding is in eating – even the tough nut  Raji  floored by karthik's good nature. Karthik squirms.   Kaushik  tummy face ellam jivu jivu.  Coming to shop talk Susan  asks Karthik to stay back to help her  dismissing the other two. The seemingly calm Kaushik seething in anger.  Vishnuku romba mukyamana doubt – Susan married?? Yes says Kaushik koodave divorceum ayiduthu. She is single. No says Vishnu she is chikkal  - for Raji . Some how all ladies young or old like Karthik comments Vishnu.  Now  Kaushik  on to his villainous  act ,slowly takes out his mobile & captures Susan – Karthik picture..

Comedy jodis kalakkal romance.  Laksh asks Vishnu about canteen galata. Thongu meesai Harishchandran talking truth. Mistake was mine , unnecessarily kindalfied  Madhan's  colleague . Palaar on my cheeks , but a friend is a friend ,  4 years dosti , so  sorry solli closed the chapter.  . Lakshmi is awed & amused by his take it easy life policy. Both compare their Otrumai & Vetrumai.  Otrumai –  take it easy policy  ,  Vetrumai – while  Vishnu wants  to corner some dame & settle down  Laksh wants to joot from any guy. Now Vishnu lectures on happiness & sorrow in life – both are one & the same – excess happiness leads to sorrow – alavukku meerinal amirthamum visham –eating chocolate is a pleasure but excess will lead to diabetes. Kalakitta Vishnu says Lakshmi . Let me tell you , may be saying to the first person I like you. Same here says Vishnu though may have said this to umpteen girls. But this is from bottom of my heart. We are good frieds like Karthik – Raji

Vishnu comes late to the office. Karthik angry he didn't inform him though he sent sms to Laksh. Asks the reason for the delay. Vishnu says his car was hit by a scooty . But the scooty Otti was a cutie . So konjam jollu vittutu , address , number ellam collect pannitu vara late ayiduthu.

HR manager asks Karthik to put in his papers. Karthik baffled asks for the reason. HR man shouts , the entire IT dept.  Angry & upset with karthik – wants his ouster immediately – the crime – karthik has used office ID to morph vulgar pictures of Raji & forwarded to his personal ID. The clipping taken out from Karthik's system & the manager shows the clipping. Any delay from your side will force us to take legal action. Poor karthik – naan unna namberanpa . Raji nee nambaraya ?

Edited by srima - 11 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Friday, 12th April 2013 UPDATE !

Susan argues with HR David, thappu pannuravanga ivalavu careless aava panuvaanga & how can he decide to fire someone from her team without talking to her. She tells him to check the CCTV footage. David says it wasn't working & this is not the first complaint on Karthik. He reminds her about Karthik grabbing Raji's duppatta and the morphed photos were sent from his ID. Susan says it's possible to crack passwords & both of them are now good friend. HR says he tried to talk to Raji but she was crying & he'll talk to her again. Susan tells him to do that & to show good evidencce for firing Karthik. 

Anbu, Puli & Kattadurai are discussing about the hot news in the software department - mobile la photo eduththu kasa musa pannitaan Madhan oda friend. Anbu calls over Madhan and tells him the news, maatikaama thappu panna theriyalla. Madhan says he's a good guy, no cigarerette or thani. Anbu says athu vera ithu vera & tries to convince Madhan. He adds some thathuvams but Madhan leaves. 

Lakshmi tells Raji to keep calm & Karthik's not like that. Raji's worried about dad finding out and if that happens he'll kill me. Lakshmi says Karthik will be first & no one will find out about this. Soundharya tries to confuse Raji saying paper la varum & she had doubts on Karthik .. nallavan maathiri nadichu adichutaan. Lakshmi tells her to stop, Karthik is a genuine guy & don't doubt him. Soundharya leaves to bring coffee. Karthik stops her and tells her he needs to talk to Raji. Soundharya doesn't agree and if you don't leave I'll complain to the HR. Raji tells Lakshmi to ask him to leave. Karthik says he didn't do it & Lakshmi asks him to leave Raji kaaga. 

Vishnu says yaaro plan panni seithirukkaanga. Kaushik says it might be HR David coz he & Karthik didn't get along well. Kaushik asks Karthik about his password, only you can assess your system then how did someone manage to get in. Kaushik asks Raji's meesai appa mela ethaavthu kobam? Vishnu says naanga muthugula kuthura type illa & some did this with internal team's support. Karthik says it's better for him to leave & Kaushik tells him to decide quick before this turns into a police case. Karthik says whoever did this to Raji seththaan .. Kaushik leaves. πŸ˜‰ Vishnu says ivan rendu side layum goal podura maathiri irukku. Karthik says he's saying what he knows & he's worried about Raji. Vishnu tells him Raji didn't say anything so go & talk to her in the reception area when she comes out. 

Karthik tells Raji to look at his eyes when he starts talking so she can decide whether he's telling the truth or not. He says naan koba paduven, verrup ethuven but intha maarthiri behave panna maaten Why would I do this to you, neeyum enna thappa ninaichaa ellaam over. Everyone thinks I I did this but I don't care .. nee believe pananalanaa athu pothum. Naanga sanda potathu athigam but I was truthful to you, naan naana irunthen & you have to trust me. He continues you shouldn't doubt me even for a second & asks her nee namburiya? ilaya? Avasaram illa, take your time & think about all the days we've been together. Karthik says he opened his manasu to her & you do what your manasu tells you to do .. 

Thodarum

[MEMEBERSONLY]

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 11 years ago