Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

judges laughing at the contestants

shamila123 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm surprised that this hasn't been picked up on, but when I was watching the repeat telecast of the last show I wasn't impressed by the judges. They selected six contestants to come on to the stage and then asked them to all take turns in attempting a moon walk and each time the contestants would struggle with the moon walk the judges would start laughing at them. 

How cruel can you be. there humans and not jesters to make fun off for your entertainment. I used to think Shilpa was a nice lady, but my opinion about her has drastically changed.

Edited by shamila123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
True, I noticed that too and I was shocked. So unethical of them, that was very rude. I knew Farah was always rude so no surprises there, didn't expect much from Shilpa either but Terrence, I never thought he would. 
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I thougt that was a bit mean to expected more frm dem
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I don't think they mean it personally, anyone would laugh, I was too laughing...

cupcake247 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No offense to all the shilpa shetty fans, but i think if shilpa had to go up there and do the moonwalk she would make a complete fool out of herself. And im pretty sure she would feel so put down is everybody started laughing at her for even trying.im feeling bad for all the contestants for even trying to please these judges.
priya185 thumbnail
the show is scripted they get paid to laugh 
it was all in good fun 

however I do personally hated to see that
shamila123 thumbnail
what would have been fair would have been to get the judges out as well and attempt to moon walk and then give the contestants the opportunity to laugh at them. 
kritikakk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
iv noticed this happenning from NB5, Sajid is d 1 who started this ridiculous notion of getting contestants to come on stage to 'entertain' ... he also gave the famous line of 'we are not laughing at you, but laughing with you' (wonder if d guy actually understands what that means) its not stand up comedy that that saying applies!

i personally find it very demeaning to d contestants, coz i actually cringe n feel embarrassed for them when judges make them as jesters n do crazy thgs just for a laugh!
slyther_in thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cupcake247

No offense to all the shilpa shetty fans, but i think if shilpa had to go up there and do the moonwalk she would make a complete fool out of herself. And im pretty sure she would feel so put down is everybody started laughing at her for even trying.im feeling bad for all the contestants for even trying to please these judges.

U r absoluty true. Any one can laugh as an audience. But when it comes to him/ her, it affects them.
tasmila487 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it was just done for fun. The contestants were laughing at themselves too. I am always laughing at Rahul's performances and I cant dance to save my life. That isnt anything bad because they are being paid to entertain us and they are. Thats a good thing. Its just for fun. Chill.