perfect you&me Chapter 17 page 35 last part5/27/13

Posted: 10 years ago
Arjun Rawte- 18 years old, senior in high school.
Riya Mukherjee- 18 years old, senior in high school.
Sameer Rathore- 18 years old, senior in high school.
Ayesha Kapoor-18 years old, senior in high school.
Shree Sen-18 years old, senior in high school.
Lisa D'cruz-18 years old, senior in high school.
Chotu patil-18 years old, senior in high school.
Sakshi Anand- 18 years old, senior in high school.
Raj Singh Sandhu-- 18 years old, senior in high school.
Harman Gill --18 years old, senior in high school.
Jeet singh Sandhu--18 years old, senior in high school.
Sukh Gill--18 years old, senior in high school

By senior I mean they are in 12 grade

Chapter 1--page 1
Chapter 2--page 3
Chapter 3--page 5
Chapter 4--page 6
Chapter 5--page 8
Chapter 6--page 10
Mr. and Mrs. gupta pics--page 11

Chapter 7--Page 12
Chapter 8--page 13
Note--page 14
Chapter 9--page 16

Chapter 10--page 19
 Chapter 11--page 21
Chapter 12--page 23
Chapter 13--page 25(Mature)
note--page 28
Chapter 14--page 28 (18+)
Honeymoon pics--page 31
Chapter 15--page 31
Chapter 16--page 33
Chapter 17--page 35 [last part]

Chapter 13,14,and 16 on my blog
Edited by Harman987 - 10 years ago
continue soon
nice concept
nice concept continue soon
Chapter 1

bbbzzz!!! bbbzzz!!!

Alarm goes off, and beautiful girl extends her arm and turns it off. It is none other than Riya. "Another day of school, that means another day to see Arjun" Riya smiles thinking about Arjun. From downstairs Riya's mom yells "Riya beta are you up." "I'm up mom" replied Riya. Riya goes to the bathroom to take bath and get ready.

At Arjun's house. "Arjun I am warning you, get up or I will throw water at you" said his mom. Hearing this he jumps out of bed because he knows his mom isn't kidding about throwing water at him, she did the last time he didn't get up. "Thank god you are up, now take bath and I will make breakfast" said his mom. Arjun goes to take bath.

They are leaving for school, when Ayesha calls Riya. "Hey Ri, Could you please pick me up" asked Ayesha. "Of course Ayesha, I will be there in 2" said Riya.

Sameer calls Arjun "Yaar Arjun, Where the hell are you, when are going to reach school" said Sameer. "I will be there in 5 to 7" said Arjun.

Arjun gets his bike and goes to school and meets Sameer, Shree, and Chotu in the parking a lot right is the middle. Riya is looking for a place to park her car and suddenly applies the break hard because it was about to hit Arjun's bike. "Ri, yaar watch where you are driving you almost hit Arjun's bike" said Ayesha looking everywhere except the front. Arjun gives Riya an angry look. Finally Riya manages to say "I am Sorry, I wasn't looking in the front" with a smile. Arjun were just looking at Riya because he can't believe that she actually talked to him, yeah that were in the same class but Riya never talked with Arjun. Arjun always wanted to talk to her but he didn't have the guts to. "It's okay" said Arjun. Then moves out of the way so they could go. Riya finally manage to find a place to park her car. "I can't believe that Arjun let you go so easily, I mean everyone knows that no one can control his anger, but it was you" said Ayesha. "What do you mean it was me?" asked Riya. "Well I mean maybe he also has a soft corner for you" said Ayesha. "Who has a soft corner for Riya" said Sakshi and Lisa. "Arjun" answered Ayesha. "Of course he does, don't you guys notice it, the way he looks at her" said Sakshi. "We are telling you Riya, Arjun likes you" said Lisa. "Come on guys, he is so popular, every girl wants him, and there are a lot of prettier girls here than why would he even look at me" said Riya.

Little while back when Arjun and Riya almost had an accident

"Who the hell..." turned Arjun and couldn't complete his sentence because he saw Riya. He hears Riya say sorry, and was shocked that she said something to him. Arjun elbowed Sameer "Did she just talk to me, or am I hearing thing" asked Arjun. "Guess it's your lucky day, because your dream girl just talked to you" said Sameer. "Arjun you better say something before she is gone" said Shree. Arjun somehow managed to say it's okay and move to a side. Arjun, Sameer, Shree, and Chotu starts walking to school entrance. "Yaar Arjun, when are you going to say I love you to Riya" asked Shree. "I don't know, I mean what if she rejects me" said Arjun. "Oh come on, Arjun, Don't you see the way she looks at you, dude she is in love with you" said Chotu. "You better propose her before it's to late" said Sameer. "I'll think about it.

Harman987!!!

o my goodness
u r making me crazy
luv it
continue soon
awesome update
wow both love each other
nice friends around them
great start... cont soon
very nice concept...
very nice start...
actually i am also in 12th standerd...
mujhe toh tohda sa zyada hi pasand aya...
cont soon...
thanx fr the pm.
awsum start...
wow so both arjun and riya like each other...
hope they confess soon...
continue soon...
Oh buddy!!!!!! That was crazily awesome.
Loved the cs and the part 1 too.
Continue soon and thanks for the PM.

Edited by dmegha - 9 years ago
superb
both like eachother
update soon