SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Awwie really sweet part...school wala romance <3. contd soon dear :D
Harman987 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 2

The school bell rings and all students rush off to their classes. The girls enter the class, it is a physics class, they take their seat and then the boys enter the class, they have same class, the boys take their seat in the back. The tardy bell rings and the teacher shuts the door. "Good Morning class, how id everyone today" the teacher asks. Everyone replies "Good." "Great, so lets get started, I have a seating chart, and I don't care if you like your partner or not, and yeah I almost forgot, you and the person that will be seating next to you will be partner for the final project" teacher said.(Mrs. Gupta--teachers name) "Ok so Kobe and Vanessa first desk...

she goes on with the list then Sameer and Ayesha the desk behind Kobe and Vanessa" "Contzz, Ayesha, you get to sit by your boyfriend" said Sakshi.(Ayesha and Sameer already dating) "Ayesha smiles and takes the seat next to Sameer, he secretly grabs Ayesha's hand under the table, which makes Ayesha gasp. "Look, freaking Sameer, lucky and such a flirt, never miss a chance to touch Ayesha" said Chotu.

"Arjun and Riya please take this desk" said Mrs. Gupta. "Yes, finally I will get to know her and spend time with her" said Arjun to Shree and Chotu. While Arjun and Riya took their seats some girls gave Riya the stare. After all Arjun was the hottest girl in school, second one is Sameer but he was already taken. "Hi, Arjun, Arjun Rawte" "Hi, Riya, Riya Mukherjee" "I can't believe I am his partner" Riya thought. "Finally I am sitting next to her" Arjun thought.

"Shree and Lisa the next desk" said Mrs. Gupta. "Oh no, not her" Shree said. "Have fun" Sakshi tells Lisa. Lisa and Shree gives each other the stare when Sitting down next to each other.

"Chotu and Sakshi that desk" said Mrs. Gupta. "Muscle man is my partner, love it" Sakshi thought. "Yes, Sakshi is my partner" Chotu thought. 

"Ok. so we are all seated, now lets begin" said Mrs. Gupta. "Today's lesson is about opposites attract while likes repel." "So for example Arjun and Riya please step forward" Riya and Arjun goes to front of the class. Mrs. Gupta cont. "So as we all know that Arjun and Riya are total opposites of each other, but they still are attracted to each other."

Do tell me how it was???
Harman987!!!
Awesome part again.
'Opposites Attract' haan...
Sakshi with Chottu...that's nice.
Continue soon and thanks for the PM.
Pankhuri96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice one...
aur zyada likho...
cont soon.
👏
Aks13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update dr.

atlast arjun n riya get a chance to be with eachother.

samsha moments r cute.

please gv us a long update dr.

continue soon.
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update.
Also concept.
Do continue soon.
Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2