perfect you&me Chapter 17 page 35 last part5/27/13 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
great update...!!!
are wah kay sitting plan hai ariya together and raisha together yayyy...!!
aur teacher ne bhi opposite attracts mai ariya ko bulaya cool...!!!
continue soon,...!!
sitting arrangement is cool
continue soon
nice update
continue soon
thnx for pm dear
Super part loveit please update soon
wow nice class settings
ariya together😳 sasha & shriza😆 muscle man shakshi🤣 nice pairing😆
opposite attract😳 superb topic... nice example for that ariya😳 wow
really liked this physics teacher😆
update soon
WOW!!! TEACHER THREW SUCH AN AWESOME BOMB!!!!!!!!!

LOVE u MA'AM!!!

PLZZ PM ME!!!
Edited by dashequalsd3 - 10 years ago
It's fact that the opposite attract,
nice concept continue soon
Chapter 3

"That's why they are attracted to each other" said Mrs. Gupta. That made Arjun and Riya look at each other and have a eye lock. Mrs. Gupta notices this and mumble "hopefully they will realize soon, and propose each other." "Anyway, thank you Arjun and Riya. A boy from the back named John yells "Mrs. Gupta could we learn this tomorrow, no body is up to studying today, lets talk about something as a class." "What do you want to talk about John" asked Mrs.Gupta. "How about how you met Mr. Gupta" said John. "Ok since you all have been asking me too tell you about my life I guess I will talk about it today, and cont. the lesson tomorrow" said Mrs. Gupta " what do you want to know?" "How do you meet Mr. Gupta" asked Ayesha. "Well, to be honest with you I met him in high school my senior year, we were the same age as you are now, we use to have 3 classes together, Pre-cal, Physics, and Physical Training." "Oh wow, Mrs. Gupta, our Arjun and Riya also have those classes together and they also have English together" said Salshi. "Wow, that's nice" said Mrs. Gupta. "So what happened next mrs. Gupta" asked Vanessa. "I loved him but I never had the courage to say I love you to him, so I would just look at him, and that would just make my day, but one day my classmate hugged him in front of him and he couldn't see someone else hugging me, so he got angry and in front of the whole class, he comes up to us and pulls our classmate away for me and tells him "Stay away from my girlfriend" and everyone was shocked that the hottest guy at school just proposed me, the most non-talkative person in school, and then he got down on his knee and said I love you to me and I said I love you back to me, then we went to same college, and when it was time for marriage we actually turned our love marriage to arrange marriage, since we indian our strict about love marriage, anyway, my parents liked him and I, obsivosly said yes and we got married." "Wow, that is so cute" said Lisa. "So, ma'am you never told your parents about your love" asked Riya. "Actually Riya, after few months of marriage we told our parents and they told us that they already knew, that was a shock for us, but since are parents were best friends of each other, we use to meet a lot because of them, and one day they saw us kissing and from that day they decided that they will get us married" finished Mrs. Gupta. "Awesome ma'am, I wish I will find someone just like mr. Gupta" said Sakshi. "It's true love Sakshi, and since your indian girl you believe in tradition and ritual stuff, I believe a indian girl makes a best wife because of the shyness combined with loving, and caring, sorry no offense to anyone else" said Arjun, "that's why I am in love with an indian girl." "Wow Arjun I didn't know you we're in a relationship?" Asked Mrs.gupta. "Actually ma'am the girl I love doesn't know that I love her" said Arjun. "Ma'am we always tell him to go talk to her but he never listens to us, and if we say you better say I love you to her but he always say that he will think about it, or he is just afraid that she will reject him. " Arjun you should propose her before it is too late" said Mrs. Gupta. The period end bell rings, and everyone starts to leave "Arjun please stay back, I need to talk to you" said Mrs. Gupta. Everyone leaves and Arjun walks up to Mrs. Gupta's desk. "So Arjun you are In a relationship, I didn't't know that, oh I hope you don't mind me getting in to your life" said Mrs. Gupta. "No, no ma'am how could I mind you were always there for me when ever I need to talk on life, matter of fact it is only because of you that I got out of the depression after my parents death, you made me realize that my aunt in now my mother, who loves me a lot even after the husband died, ma'am whatever I am today is because of you, and you are the reason I have a mother in my life" said Arjun. "No need to thank me Arjun, I knew your mom, she was there when ever I needed to talk when I was a kid. "So I wanted to ask that the girl that you are in love with, it is Riya?" Asked Mrs. Gupta. "Yes, ma'am it is Riya" said Arjun. "Arjun you know, I purposely put you and Riya together for the final project so you guys will come close to each other, and Arjun my advise to you is when ever you are with Riya open up a little" said Mrs. Gupta. "Yes ma'am, anyways bye ma'am" said Arjun. "Bye Arjun" said Mrs. Gupta. 

Riya and Ayesha sitting in their Art class. "Ayesha can you believe it Mrs. Gupta said opposites attract to me and Arjun in front of the whole class. "Yes Riya I heard and I am so happy for you, but you should of seen expressions on Taanya's face it was hilarious, it was so hard to control my laughter. "Yeah she gave me the "stare" when I was about to sit by Arjun" said Riya. "I can't believe Arjun is in love with someone, I hope it is me Ayesha" said Riya. "Don't worry Ri, I have a feeling it is you, have faith in god." Said Ayesha. They continued talking and all of sudden Taanya come up to them and stands in front of them.

Things I need to clear
Ayesha and Sameer are dating and they are the only one that know both side of Arjun and Riya.
Ayesha told Sameer about Riya liking Arjun and Sameer told Ayesha about Arjun liking Riya.
Arjun's parents died when he was about 10 years old.
Mrs. Gupta knew Arjun and is very close to him.

Harman987

so nice 
continue soon
i think u r not in india right ???
i gussed by the way u r ussing the subjects ???
is it /???

u state each n every thing very clearly about indian girls 
hope guys understand us 
[QUOTE=amanarjunkaran]so nice 
continue soon
i think u r not in india right ???
i gussed by the way u r ussing the subjects ???
is it /???

u state each n every thing very clearly about indian girls 
hope guys understand us 

Thank you
I am from USA 
Yes I agree every male should understand female this way
Originally posted by Harman987

okkk by the wway i m from canada lolz