it's really great to hv a teacher like her😊
omg what's up with tanya now?
hope there won't be any mu between ariya
update soon
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice part.
What a description about indian girl. I like it.
So mrs. Gupta knows about ariya.
Nice.
Love opposite attracts.
Do continue soon.
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice story... read all three parts in one go... i wish i had a mam lik Mrs. Gupta lol... continue soon
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please add m in your buddy list please
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice part loveit update soon
Harman987 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 4

Taanya comes and stands in front of Riya and Ayesha. They look at her. "What do you want Taanya?" Asked Ayesha. "Nothing that has to do with you Ayesha" said Taanya "I am here to talk to Riya." "Well then talk, she is sitting right here" said Ayesha. Taanya gives Ayesha a dirty look. "Stay away from Arjun, just because you are sitting next to him doesn't mean he will be in love with you, do you understand Ms. Riya" said Taanya. "No, she doesn't, why the hell do you care who he is in love with" said Ayesha. "Why the hell are you so offended you sound like you know everything about him" snapped Taanya. "It is not my fault, that you haven't notice, but let me tell you I am dating his best friend, Sameer, so I do know a lot about Arjun" said Ayesha "and just so you know, Arjun just said he is in love with someone, and tell me make this clear to you that it is not you, Arjun loves a simply girl and you my dear is not even close, we all know why you want Arjun" said Ayesha. "And Taanya just because you are the most popular female at school and Arjun is the most popular male here that doesn't automatically makes you with him, so it's better if you just stop, with your bs" said Riya with attitude. After hearing this Taanya stomped off, but no one noticed that Arjun and Sameer heard the whole conversation. Arjun was smiling that Riya stood up to Taanya. 

"Are you planning on just staring at her, or we should take a seat" teased Sameer. Sameer came and sat next to Ayesha and Arjun sat next to Riya. Riya couldn't believe that he came and sat by her, and the whole class noticed.(actually Arjun and Sameer doesn't have art but the teachers had to finish something and they decided to combine their classes, Arjun and Sameer had history) "that was brave of you to stand up for yourself against Taanya" said Arjun in a very low voice. "You noticed" said Riya nervously. "Yeah" said Arjun. " why wouldn't I notice I always notice everything about you like now you are nervous, oh how I wish I could hug you now, Riya you make me think different" Arjun thought. "Why can't you take the next step Arjun just tell me if you love me or not" thought Riya. 

"So you want to meet at the library for the final project for physics, I mean to search since are project in on water" said Arjun. "Yeah sure, after school?" Asked Riya. "Yeah" said Arjun. "So Sameer and Ayesha what is your project on?" Asked Arjun. "Lighting" answered Sameer. "I can see that striking when you two fight" said Arjun which made Riya chuckle. Ayesha slapped Riya on her arm. "Ouch" " I'll see how you fight when you get into a relationship" said Ayesha to Riya. "Relax Ayesha" said Riya. The bells rings and they cont on with school and it was after school and Arjun and Riya were to meet after school. 

Arjun waited at the library for at least an hour before thinking about calling Riya, he asked for Riya's cell # from Mrs. Gupta because he knew that she is the only person that would give it to her. Arjun calls Riya and a female picks up the phone but it is not Riya. "Hello may I please talk to Riya" said Arjun. "Who is this?. Asked Riya's mom. "My name is Arjun rawte, and I am working on a project with Riya" said Arjun. "Oh ok well I am sorry but Riya is busy right now when she is free I will tell her that you called her" said Riya's mom. "Thank you aunty" said Arjun. "Your welcome beta", and hangs up. Arjun is ver very angry because she promised him she will come.
bebovirdi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice part

thnx for update

continue soon

with little of ariya nok jhok n love moments😆
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice update...thanks for the pm
Christeee thumbnail