Nice updates buddy!
Loved the 3 of them.
Sorry, couldn't comment earlier.
Thanks for the PM, continue soon.
Harman987 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Chapter 6

The school bell rang and everyone started to enter the class. Arjun held Riya's hand and took her to their seats. Arjun held Riya's hand under the table. Taanya walked in and saw Arjun and Riya talking to each other. She walks up to them and said "hi Arjun" in a sexy voice. Arjun and Riya looks at her. Arjun said "hi" to her dryly and turned his head and started talking to Riya again. That mad Taanya angry and she stomped off to her desk. Mrs. Gupta starts the class. "So, every one remember that we have to go on camp tomorrow, it's for 3 days we will return on Friday, and remember we are leaving at 4:00 am don't forget am." "Ma'am is Mr. Gupta coming on camp with us?" Asked Kobe. Mrs. Gupta blushes and said "yes". The days continues and the school end bell rings.

Arjun walks Riya to her car and kisses her cheek. "So ready for tomorrow, be here at no later than 3:45 samji." "Yes sir" said Riya teasing him. Both says bye to each other.

Next day 3:45
Arjun and Sameer standing in the parking lot waiting for Riya a d Ayesha. "I told her to be here at 3:45 and look she is late" said Arjun. "When they come they will make the famous issue 'we are females we need time to get ready'" said Sameer. Then a car pulls up and Riya and Ayesha comes out. Riya's mom came to drop them off. She also gets out of the car and sees Arjun and Sameer waiting and says "sorry beta they are late because of me." "It's okay aunty" both says and touches her feet. "Jee te raho." Riya's mom leaves.

When they sees her turn the curb, Arjun pulls Riya to him. "You broke 2nd promise in a row" said Arjun. "Arjun it is because of maa, she wouldn't stop talking to Ayesha's mom, I'm sorry baby, please" said Riya and makes a baby face. "It's okay, but your gonna have to kiss me" said Arjun. Riya blushes and nods her Head but says "later." 

"Ayesha why are you late, I was waiting for you so long" said Sameer. "I am so sorry baby, but Riya's mom and my mom kept talking to each other and wouldn't stop and when they stopped they begin lecturing us, please for forgive me" said Ayehsa. "Ok but jaldi se mujhe kiss kardo" said Sameer. Ayesha blushes. "Ayesha we have been in a relationship for 1and 1/2 year and I still love it when you blush. Ayesha quickly pecks Sameer's lips, and says "real kiss will be later." "Can't wait" said Sameer. 

4 of them walked to the bus and joins shree Chotu Sakshi and Lisa. They get into the bus and Arjun thought that he will sit by Riya but shree pulls him to the seat next to him, and Sameer thought he will sit by Ayesha but Chotu pulls him to the seat next to him. Same with the girls Sakshi pulls Riya and Lisa pulls Ayehsa. Everyone gets settled. There were 2 buses and thank god Taanya was in the other bus. 
Mr and Mrs. Gupta enter the bus and sees how everyone is sitting. Mr. Gupta notices that Arjun i
And Sameer are not happy with whom they are sitting with. He tells Mrs. Gupta. She also sees Riya and Ayesha not happy. "Can I have your attention everyone." Everyone turns toward her. "Ok so I sees that you have chosen your own seat but I am sorry to inform you that you have to sit by your partner and get to know them better, because you already know the person who you are sitting with now." Everyone gets up and moves to sit by there partners and Mr. and Mrs. Gupta sees the couple smiling." Ma'am you and Mr. Gupta look so cute together" said Vanessa. "Thank you" said Mr. Gupta.

Harman987
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update
everybody is on tour
mr & mrs gupta too good
pls don't separate ariya yaar
i am scared of tanya
cont soon
Edited by madmadona - 11 years ago
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aww... so sweet!!! LOVE mrs gupta!!
bebovirdi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
soo sweet sweetheart

luv it
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww very cute and sweet update...
everyone on a trip cool...
wo kiss wale scene were lovely...
mrs gupta is just awsum... phr se ariya and raisha ek sath... yayyy
continue soon...
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i'm so in love with Mrs.Gupta... she s really nice... Tanya cnt that girl understand Arjun s not intrested???? Ariya ns Sasha cute... continue soon
The update was sweet and cute.
Loved it and enjoyed it to core.
Thanks for the PM and do continue soon.
Aks13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry for late comments dr.

busy in studies.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘great work dr.

both th updates r so sweet.

finally ariya confess their love for eachother.

arjun behaved coldly with tanya.

wow thy r going on tour for 3 days.

ariya n sasha moments r really cute.

i hope tanya doesnt create any problem for ariya.

mr. n mrs. gupta r a lovely couple.

continue soon.