Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awww... how sweet of demm.  superbbb!!
Harman987 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

chapter 7

KISS WARNING
Arrived at the camp site. Everyone was amazed that it was such a beautiful camp and the tents were set by the lake. 
Arjun grabs Riya's hand and pulls her to a side. "Arjun, Arjun where are we going? they might be searching for us?" said Riya. "I need to talk to you Riya" said Arjun. Riya's rests her back against the tree. "What is it Arjun that you want me to ask" said Riya. Arjun leans in, his lips are very close to Riya's lips and whispers "can I kiss you jaan?" Riya looks into his eyes and sees that they were filled with love so Riya leans toward Arjun a bit and their lips meet. They kiss for a while and then Arjun bits Riya's bottom lip which makes her gasp and allows Arjun's entry in her mouth to explore her mouth with his. Their tongue does tango in their mouth and when oxygen was needly badly they broke the kiss, and Arjun rests his forehead with her's. "Arjun?" said Riya. "Hmmm" said Arjun. "I think we should go back they must be waiting for us" said Riya. Arjun agreed and walked back to the camp hand in hand.

It is night time, and everyone is sitting around the fire talking. Kobe gets up and clears his throat to get everyone's attention "Let's play a game guys." Everyone agreed and they started playing truth or dare. the bottle stopped at Arjun and Sameer patts his back and said "You're up." So Arjun truth or dare. "Dare" Arjun chose proudly. "Ok Arjun dare it is, so remember that day in class when ma'am shared her story with us and you said you are in love with someone, so if the girl you are in love with is here you have to propose her in front of everyone and if she is not than just tell us her name" said John. Arjun looks at Riya and sees a worried expressions. Arjun gets up and walks toward Riya. Riya also stand up. "Riya, you are the girl that I love truly with my whole heart, I know that people say from the bottom of my heart but I don't just love you from the bottom rather the top, middle, sides. The whole heart belongs to you. I LOVE YOU Riya" said Arjun and he is on one knee. Riya makes him stand and hugs him tightly like she is never going to let  him go. "What is your answer Riya" asked the whole class. "I LOVE YOU TOO Arjun" said Riya and they hug each other again. Taanya is angry at what she is seeing and thinks "Well he's gone, so what I will look for someone else, who is better than Arjun Rawte.

I might take a leap from the camp
maybe not sure
need suggestions
Comment and hit the like
harman987
bebovirdi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
arjun's confession was really cute☺️
continue soon
thnx for pm
Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
No one is better than Arjun Rawte
amazing part
loved the kiss and the propose
pihu_angad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update
arjun's confession was awesome..☺️
continue soon
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great update...
omg their kiss was hot...
and the proposal was very sweet and romantic...
continue soon...
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely update... Arjun proposed her infront of whole class... cool...
continue soon...
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aww... SUch a cute confession!! YIPEE!! They KISSED!

Don't skip the camp bit... It is the time when most twists and surprises come!!
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update
their kiss was so lovely
arjun's confession was awesoome
hehe tanya looking for another guy better than arjun
cont soon