At 26, Gaurav is set to have an arranged marriage

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

At 26, Gaurav is set to have an arranged marriage

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Apr 21, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

Actor will tie the knot with fiancee Sakshi Shhorwani later this year

Actor Gaurav S Bajaj has more than one reason to smile. The actor's also beaming from ear to ear because of a certain development on the personal front. All of 26, Gaurav is engaged to 24-year-old Sakshi Shhorwani and will tie the knot on December 10, this year. His 'rokka' took place on December 21 last year.

Says the actor, who will be seen in Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai, "I am very close to my parents. They are very progressive. I stay in a joint family and most of them have had love marriages. But I was sure right from the beginning that I'd go in for an arranged marriage. My parents used to tease me saying that I'd return home with a girl one day. But I had an invisible barrier around me and never allowed any girl to breach it." He adds, "My parents were happiest on the day. My father and Sakshi bond really well. My folks tell me that she is a replica of my mother and I have never loved a woman other than her. As a ritual, every Valentine's Day, I give my mother a gift. This year, I gifted similar presents to my mother and Sakshi."

Talking about his ladylove, Gaurav, who was also seen in Uttaran, says, "Sakshi is from Indore, my hometown. She is doing her BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration) and is also pursuing interior designing. She is genuine, understanding, positive and straightforward. She has accepted me the way I am. I am a hardcore non-vegetarian while Sakshi has quit non-vegetarian food. Yet, she's cool about cooking non-veg dishes for me."

Do they miss the spark that couples in love marriages share? "No way," says Gaurav. The two make every occasion special for each other. While Sakshi sends her man a bouquet and a personal card every week, Gaurav rushed back to Indore to ring in Sakshi's birthday on January 29. He decorated a garden all by himself to make it look like a flowerbed. "It's a special relationship and I love every moment of it," he signs off.
Wow , well congrats to Gaurav .
Thanks for this news .
Thanks For sharing dear 
Ahh.. he's so sweet! 😳
TFS! 😛
How sweet!! He's getting married! ⭐️ 😊
Aww!! <3
good wishes for your marriage Gaurav Sakshi 👏